When a Pet Obsession Takes Over - Cover

When a Pet Obsession Takes Over

Copyright© 2012 by niteowluk99

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Josie loved animals from early childhood but now at 21 years of age she discovers that some animals love her too, but in an animalistic sexual way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality  

Three years ago, Josie was home alone with her favourite Alsatian, Rex, and as her usual state over the last two years she was naked. Rex was as always alert and began showing an interest in his special bitch, Josie encouraged him a little by getting on her hands and knees, lowering her head to the carpet and offering her backside towards the dog. Just when Rex began to take an interest she would sit bolt upright and he would growl but move away.

Josie then spread some peanut butter on her tits and particularly around her nipples and sat there encouraging Rex to come have a taste. The first flick of his tongue across the general area of her tits sent electric shocks up and down her spine. It never ceased to amaze her how rough the tongue felt on her skin and yet how erotic she found that feeling. She often compared it to rubbing sand paper lightly over her nipples, not that she had ever tried that. Suddenly Josie let out a sexual groan as Rex's tongue caught her nipple, her cunt suddenly flooded with juice and she could feel her horniness was mounting to an astronomical level.

Rex was now intent on cleaning up all the peanut butter from his human bitch's body and was totally engrossed in his activity, that he did not notice Josie now finger fucking her cunt and spreading another delicious source of taste for Rex to explore. Josie was now panting like a dog in heat and her nipples were so hard they almost hurt and now Rex's tongue felt like a course file scraping over her nipples.

Josie spread her legs wider and Rex began to take notice as he dipped his head between her legs, this time his first lick across her cunt hit her clit and sent a jolt of pleasure directly through her body. This time Josie wanted to lay on her back and look directly into her lovers face so she moved slowly and managed to place her backside on a pile of cushions and opened her legs as wide as she could.

Sensing his bitch was now ripe for fucking, Rex moved between her legs and started to mount her, his initial thrusts missing her hot soaking wet cunt and kept hitting her upper thigh; with eager hands Josie now took hold on her Dog's cock and tried to guide it to her cunt. The first direct stab into her cunt had Rex's delicious nine inch cock half buried in his bitches cunt, the second thrust buried it all in her cunt. The sudden intrusion of Rex's doggie cock into her soaking wet hot squeeze box sent shivers of delight right up her spine and she began almost howling like a wolf.

It was while she was baying with lust that her old school friend Anna, arrived at the house and hearing what sounded like a rape taking place, she tried the front door and was amazed when it opened. Quietly she headed towards the sounds and soon stood open mouthed as she watched her best friend from school; laid on her back taking the fucking of her life from an Alsatian, but not only that she was almost French kissing the dog between her howls of obvious passion.

For Anna, something strange over took her mind and body for instead of finding the scene disgusting she suddenly realised her own cunt was soaking wet. Silently she hiked up her skirt and began to run her fingers over her own squishy cunt, it was a rapid progression from stroking her cunt to having three fingers up her snatch just as she saw the knot of Rex beginning to form and pound Josie's cunt.

Rex kept alternating from licking Josie's open mouth and her large fleshy tits, and each time that rasping tongue caressed Josie's tit she would scream her passions all the more. Suddenly Rex's knot slipped inside Josie's cunt and held and Rex's interest suddenly stopped as he stood proud over his bitch as he filled her cunt with his doggie spunk. For Josie she was vaguely aware that he was no longer thrusting into her but no her passions were driven by the scalding hot spunk now washing her cunt walls. It was not until Josie's ears picked up the lusty groan of Anna that she suddenly panicked; she managed to move sufficiently to manage to now see Anna stood in the door way, her hand working two to the dozen inside her soaking wet panties as she began her second orgasm.

Realising she was stuck, Josie knew she could do nothing until Rex's knot shrunk enough to slip from her cunt when suddenly almost in tune with Anna's second orgasm Josie suddenly experienced the most intense orgasm she had experienced so far. She had accidentally discovered she liked being Rex's bitch but she liked even more being his bitch on heat while being watched.

Josie managed to call out to Anna to come over for a better look and as if in a trance Anna did exactly that and once close enough Josie managed to get her hand between Anna's legs. Instantly feeling how wet the young woman's panties were she began calling her a slut and a horny bitch. When she said that Anna wanted to be in her own place she was a little surprised when Anna rasped back oh yeah.

Now Rex was curious about this other horny bitch in heat and the aroma her cunt was generating as he turned himself around to face away from Josie and he stuck his head between Anna's legs and began licking her juiced up thighs. Anna simply trembled at the sensation Rex's rough tongue created on her skin and took no prompting at all to remove her panties at the request come order of Josie.

Soon Josie had four fingers spreading Anna's hot slit and Anna was begging to feel even more up her cunt. With great difficulty Josie managed to tuck her thumb in towards her palm and slip even more of her hand up the horny Anna's cunt. One extra firm push and suddenly Josie was fisting her friend's cunt and begin rewarded with a squirting hot cunt for her efforts. Lost in each other's passions Josie did not notice immediately that Rex had managed to extract his knot and was now laid in the corner licking his still shiny cock.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.