Karen and Laci
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2012 by Letoria

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Can a 30-something, recently out lesbian find love with her estranged teenage daughter's best friend?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation  

If you go out in the woods today
You're sure of a big surprise.
If you go out in the woods today
You'd better go in disguise.

For every bear that ever there was
Will gather there for certain, because
Today's the day the teddy bears have their picnic.

Picnic time for teddy bears,
The little teddy bears are having a lovely time today.
Watch them, catch them unawares,
And see them picnic on their holiday.
See them gaily dance about.
They love to play and shout,
And never have any cares.
At six o'clock their mommies and daddies
Will take them home to bed
Because they're tired little teddy bears.
- "The Teddy Bears' Picnic" A Sweet Lullaby

It took Karen the better part of half an hour to gather her wits, at least enough to feel as though she could stand up without falling. From out of the blue, a most mundane thought came to her - I'm starving!

Turning to her 14-year-old lover, Karen mumbled, "Laci, honey, could you help me up? I have to pee, and then we need to go downstairs and get something to eat and drink."

Laci giggled. "Okay." Wow ... I made her so weak and shaky she needs help to sit up! She got out of bed and padded around to the other side, extending a hand to Karen.

With Laci's help, Karen levered herself into a sitting position, then remained motionless for a second. "Pheewww, so dizzy!" She reached over to turn on the lights and ... nothing. "Oh, shit," she muttered. "The power's out. Damn."

"No electricity?" Laci wasn't sure if this was a big problem. Karen obviously wasn't alarmed or mad, just annoyed.

"Nope, no electricity. Damn. We can't brush our teeth, at least up here. And no bath or shower. The well pump runs on electricity. Well, I've got a dozen gallon bottles of spring water. Knew they'd come in handy." Karen slipped into her flannel nightie and her robe from the night before last, then slid her feet into a well-worn pair of slippers. "I'll get you one of Amy's old flannel nighties and pair of scuffies to keep your tootsies warm. Don't want you to catch your death."

Karen padded into the bathroom with Laci close behind and plopped down on the commode, which shocked Laci. Peeing front of her like it was no big deal? Unable to help herself, the teen giggled, then covered her mouth.

"What?" Karen said. "What's so funny?"

"You! Going to the bathroom in front of me like that."

Karen almost said something about a certain young girl having had her face between Karen's legs half an hour ago, but thought better of it. "It's no big deal."

Laci giggled even harder. "You make me laugh!" she said with childish glee.

Karen shook her head and smiled. She wasn't particularly shy about her bathroom habits. It did use to bother Amy, until she simply accepted it as one of her mother's idiosyncrasies.

Finished, Karen stood up, tore off a strip of toilet paper and wiped herself. "Okay, all done. Your turn. I even warmed the seat for you."

Once again, Laci dissolved into a fit of giggles. Well, what did you think, dummy? Everybody goes to the bathroom! But she's so funny about it ... Oh, she makes me feel good! Nonetheless, Laci was reluctant to sit on the toilet herself while being watched. Luckily, Karen was sensitive enough to understand. "I've got a new toothbrush for you to use," she said, taking one from the vanity drawer.

She grabbed her own brush and a tube of toothpaste. "We'll have to brush with bottled water in the kitchen, though. Oh, and don't flush the toilet!"

"No?" Laci said, scrunching up her nose in surprise. "How come?"

"The tank won't refill when the well-pump isn't working." With that, Karen stepped out and shut the bathroom door, leaving Laci alone.

Laci blushed, chastising herself for not figuring that out for herself. Then again, such details as how toilets flushed simply never occurred to her. Why should they? In her world, they just did. Lost in reflection, she came dangerously close to flushing the toilet anyhow out of sheer ingrained habit, but just managed to catch herself in time.

She entered the hallway in time to see Karen emerging from Amy's old room, a flannel nightie with a yawning cartoon girl and the words I just want to be in bed in one hand, a pair of fuzzy scuffies in the other. "Here y'go," Karen said, helping Laci slip the nightie onto her lithe young body.

Downstairs, Karen went to one of the windows to peer outside. "Holy Guacamole, Bat-girl!" she exclaimed, her eyes wide.

"What's the matter?" Laci said with mild alarm.

"Jesus Christ! Look, honey. Look at all the snow!"

Laci stood on her tippy-toes, balancing herself by putting a hand on Karen's arm. "Ohmygod!" she squealed.

Outside, there was nothing but white. The snow in this sheltered part of the house was piled high enough to reach the window. Looking to the side, she found herself unable to make out the road. There was a hump where the snowplow had once passed, now indistinct. The driveway was invisible, and the bird bath on the lawn was gone except for part of the bowl. And it was still snowing hard, too! The trees on the other side of the driveway were hazy ideas, shrouded by a thick veil of falling flakes. It was all very beautiful ... also, a little scary.

Laci turned to Karen, nibbling nervously at her lower lip. "I've never seen this much snow, ever. Are we - are we trapped here?"

"'Fraid so, baby girl. We're not going anywhere for a while." Karen shrugged. "But there's plenty to eat, the house is heated with gas, and the stove uses gas, too. It might be kind of nice to be stuck here together." She slipped her arm around Laci's waist. "Let's go eat. I'm starved."

It was cool but bright in the kitchen. Karen rummaged around the under-counter cupboard and pulled out a gallon jug of spring water. She took a toothbrush, still in its package, from the pocket in her robe and handed it to Laci. In truth, she wouldn't have had a problem with letting the child use hers - it had always struck Karen as a little silly to get grossed out about sharing a toothbrush with someone you'd French kissed. That's the way people were, though, and obviously Laci would be squeamish. Luckily, she always had extras on hand, left over from her daughter's sleepover and slumber party days. All too often, one of the girls would forget to pack hers, and Karen had learned to be prepared.

Karen peered out over the backyard in awe as she brushed her teeth. It was a sea of white, shrouded behind a foggy curtain of falling flakes. The deck was gone, the trees were reduced to mere shrubs, and the garden shed was completely buried on one side by a drift. Oddly enough, there was a large bare spot over by the above-ground pool where the wind had scoured away the snow and sent it drifting off to who knew where. She hadn't seen this much snow since she was a girl of seven or eight, and then they'd been stuck indoors for three days.

She rinsed her mouth and nodded. "There. Now I need my nicotine fix." She found her extra cigarettes and lit one, exhaling a plume of smoke. The mother in her was conflicted about giving Laci a cigarette. Then again, what was the point of saying no? Laci already had the habit, and they'd shared a few last night ... no use to get all high and mighty now. After a second drag, she handed it to Laci.

"You don't mind?" Laci said, a bit sheepishly.

Karen shrugged. "Tell you what - we'll quit soon. Both of us. Together." She sighed, already missing her coffee. Her options were instant or tea. She chose tea, and set about making it. "Do you want tea, honey? Or hot chocolate? Juice?"

Laci shrugged. "Juice is okay."

Karen got a jug of orange juice from the refrigerator. "Karen?" Laci said pensively. "The fridge runs on electricity. Won't the stuff in it go bad or something, now that the power's out?"

"Excellent observation, sweetie," Karen said, and Laci blushed at the compliment. "If we don't open the door except when we really need to, everything will be fine for a while. It's like those big coolers you take to the beach. But if the power's still out tomorrow, you and I will have to move everything to the garage to keep it cold. Later, I'll get a big pot we'll fill with snow, and we'll melt it and use that to flush the toilets. I know it grosses you out to not flush after going."

"Yeah, my mother never does and it stinks, and her gross boyfriend pees all over the seat, which is so totally guh-ross."

"I'd say so. What would you like for breakfast?"

"What can we have?" She thought of the pancakes Karen made for sleepovers, how they were the best she'd ever had.

"Anything your precious heart desires, baby."

Laci adored the pet names Karen used when talking to her, things like baby, sweetie, honey, baby-girl. They made her feel so good. No one had ever talked to her that way before - certainly not her mother! The thing was, she could tell Karen meant those nice names, they weren't just words. The one she liked best was "baby-girl". It was exactly how Karen made her feel, like a girl who wasn't exactly grown-up, yet somehow like a baby, wanting to be held and cuddled.

Laci sighed happily, then realized with a start that Karen was waiting for an answer about breakfast. "Um, could we have pancakes?"

Karen smiled. "Pancakes it is."

As she went about fixing breakfast, Karen turned on the radio, listening long enough to hear that it was going to snow for another twelve hours, and it would reach at least four feet before it was over. Grimacing, she switched the radio off, pausing to sip her tea before she poured the pancake batter onto the griddle. She made them three pancakes each, deftly stacking them atop two plates when they were done. Grabbing the syrup from the fridge, Karen handed Laci her plate and led the girl to the breakfast nook, which was smaller than the kitchen but much more intimate.

Just as they sat down, Karen's cell phone rang. "Damn it," she muttered, and she went to the kitchen to retrieve it.

Laci sat waiting, feeling increasingly anxious. Who could that be, phoning during a storm? Her mother? No, her mother was probably drunk, stoned, high on meth or all three. On the other hand, she might try to track her daughter down for the forty dollars Laci had taken. Oh God, please don't let it be her.

When Karen came back, her face was neutral. She sat down with a sigh. "Well, we aren't going anywhere until at least the day after tomorrow. That was my plow man. He won't be able to unblock the road until tomorrow night at the earliest. Oh well, we'll be fine," she added with a smile.

Relieved, Laci dove into her pancakes. She hadn't eaten anything since heating up a can of Spaghetti-Os the previous morning, and was ravenously hungry.

Watching the girl wolf down her food, Karen asked, "When was the last time you ate, honey?" When Laci admitted the truth. Karen's eyebrows went up. "Spaghetti-Os? Yesterday? Jesus H. Christ. Honey, that just flat-out isn't right." Karen felt a bubble of anger forming in her mid-section. "Does your mother even do groceries?"

"Yeah, usually. You can't use the food stamp cards for anything else. Sometimes she sells the card for drug money, but only once in a while."

"Oh for Christ's sake!" Karen said, then fell silent. When she spoke again, it was in a quieter tone. "Laci, baby, can I ask you something very personal ... maybe a little embarrassing? It's important to me."

Laci paused. If she says it's important, then it has to be. "Okay, sure."

"Your mother has a lot of different boyfriends, doesn't she?"

"Uh-huh. They come and go, then sometimes they come back. They're all nasty and gross and I hate them."

"Has any of them ever ... hurt you? Or tried to touch you in a way you didn't want?"

Laci furrowed her brow as she thought about Karen's question. "No. A couple have tried, but I'm not afraid to fight back. Once when I was six or seven, I almost let one put my hand on his..." She shuddered at the thought. "His thing. Because back then I thought you were s'posed to do what adults told you to do. I remember my mother came in before it could happen, and that was before she was really messed up. But no, I never let any of them touch me."

Karen's heart thudded as a wave of sudden remorse washed over her. I had sex with this fourteen-year-old girl. I undressed her, took her to bed, fondled and licked her. Am I really any better than the scumbag who tried to make her touch his cock? She felt a crazy impulse to kneel before Laci, seize her hand and plead: You don't think of me that way ... do you?

Karen studied the child as she wolfed down her pancakes, her face sweet and guileless.

No, she told herself after a moment's reflection. It's a selfish question. Look at her, so damned beautiful and content after our night together ... don't fuck up what we had by making an issue out of your own guilt.

Suddenly Karen recalled Laci as a scabby-kneed, angelic child of ten, seated at this same table eating breakfast after a sleepover with Amy. Her lovely eyes sparkling like a little wren's, her demeanor always warm and gentle despite the sad hand of cards she'd been dealt by life. Karen's breath caught in her chest. No, let's leave well enough alone.
Still, Karen felt the necessity to know more about Laci's mother, painful though the subject was. "Doesn't your mom protect you?"

"No," Laci said matter-of-factly. "She's usually too drunk or ... fucked up..." She glanced up from under her eyelashes to see if Karen would react badly to her using such a powerful swear word. But Karen only sipped her tea, listening attentively. "I don't think she really cares what happens to me," the girl continued. "When she sobers up enough, she'll do things like buy me clothes. Sometimes. But that doesn't happen much. And even then, she keeps going on and on about what a big favor she's doing me."

Laci finished the last bite of pancake, then laid her fork down with a happy sigh. Karen lit a cigarette, then offered Laci the pack. "What about your father? He's not around?"
"I'm not sure who my father is," Laci said resignedly, taking a cigarette, leaning forward to get a light from Karen.

"Oh, wonderful," Karen muttered, shaking her head in disgust.

Laci shrugged as if it were no big deal. "She does it with so many guys, it's hard to tell. Maybe that's why I like girls, huh?" Then she shook her head. "No, I doubt it, I just like girls. But I'm a mistake, she says. I wasn't supposed to happen, and she reminds me of that all the time."

Karen felt a hot, unpleasant bubble of raw fury rise up in her. How could such things be? What kind of person treated their own flesh and blood like a stupid mistake? Was the call of drugs and alcohol so strong that it destroyed one's basic humanity? Apparently so.

Karen reflected on how she always refused to list apartment buildings from that seedy, derelict section of town where Laci lived whenever they came up for sale. It shamed her, but she dumped them on the younger realtors. She hated dealing with the willful misery of the people who existed there.

Yet unpleasant as such miniscule contact with the city's poverty-ravaged netherworld was, Laci lived there every day. It was her life. Every day a struggle to survive, never mind thrive and retain a measure of hope in something better out there. Under the circumstances, it was a miracle that the only bad habit Laci had picked up was smoking.
Sweet Jesus Christ! How can I allow her to live like that? And how the hell can society label ME as evil and wrong because I give Laci pleasure, while her rotten, despicable mother barely feeds her? How is that fair? She sighed. Let it go, let it go.

"See, though," Laci continued, oblivious to Karen's anger, "that's why I always liked coming out here. I always felt like you guys cared for me, even your ex-husband - and you never made me feel like I was an annoying brat." She paused, her cheeks suddenly flushed pink, then blurted, "And I had a crush on you, too!"

"Oh, Laci..." Karen whispered, "I didn't know. How could I have missed it?"

"I've always loved you," the child declared. "At first, I just wished you were my real mommy, but later, I started dreaming of hugging an' kissing you, and when I figured how to rub myself, I liked to think of us being naked together, kissing and touching ... just like last night." She gave Karen a worried look. "Um ... you don't think I'm a slut or something, do you?"

"No!" exclaimed Karen, appalled. "God, no! Christ, like I said last night - if you're a slut, what does that make me?"

Laci answered quietly, "It makes you someone I love. With all my heart."

Heart throbbing with adoration, Karen rose to her feet and moved to where Laci sat. Bending down, she embraced the child, burying her face in Laci's sweet-scented hair. Her tummy was tightening most deliciously, a sign of reawakened lust. "Come," she whispered, "let's go upstairs, okay?"

Laci nodded, smiling with relief, her eyes bright. "Okay."

By this time, Laci was feeling much better. She didn't especially like all these questions - not so much the questions themselves as the fear of where they might lead Karen. It would be awful if Karen started to think she was touching Laci in a bad way.

But that's not fair, the young girl told herself, 'cause it's not the same! What they had shared last night was a million times better than what those gross, nasty creeps wanted to do to her. Karen touched her with love, made her feel like she was ... an angel, or something else really nice.

As she followed Karen up the stairs, Laci briefly squeezed her eyes shut to make a silent wish. Don't let her ask me any more about my mom, or her boyfriends, or my father. No more stuff that makes us feel bad. Maybe some other time ... just not now.

The upstairs bedroom bore the brunt of the howling northeast wind, so it was colder. There was a large, old fashioned fireplace against the back wall on the other side of the room that had long ago been converted to gas. With the push of a button on a remote, the fireplace crackled to life. To Laci's eye, you couldn't tell it wasn't a real wood fire. She thought it was a pretty awesome set-up, making the room feel nice and snug.

Karen picked up a hairbrush from her vanity. "How'd you like to have me brush your hair?"

Laci smiled brightly. "That would be really nice. Amy used to brush my hair and I'd brush hers."

Karen slid back from the edge of the bed and opened her legs, making a spot big enough for Laci to sit. As she moved her robe fell open, exposing her breasts. Laci glanced at them longingly, a sight that made Karen smile. "Come," she said, patting the space between her legs.

Laci seated herself, relaxing against the firm globes of Karen's breasts, now pressed snugly into her back. She was starting to feel that warm, tingly pressure in her pelvis again and gave a little shiver of delight.

Karen lifted Laci's mane of hair, slowly trailing her fingers through it. Oh, how she loved this stream of honey-hued silk - soft to the touch like a kitten's fur, long and gently curled at the edges. She drew the brush along the length of Laci's hair from underneath in one smooth, even stroke. There were still a few sleep tangles, but Laci didn't flinch when the bristles of the brush caught them.

Laci's eyes were closed, her breathing slow and regular as though she was in a trance. Karen continued to wield the brush in long, slow sweeps - the back, the sides, over the top. Pausing in mid-stroke, Karen lifted a handful of Laci's mane to her nose. Its fragrance was subtle and delicious ... the lingering aroma of fruit-scented shampoo or conditioner, enhanced by a tiny hint of Laci's natural body fragrance and a trace of her sex, left over from last night. "I love your hair, baby girl," Karen said, "it's so beautiful and soft, and it smells so nice."

"It feels good to have you brush it, so relaxing," Laci murmured thickly.

Karen gently tilted Laci's head back until she could gaze down at her little lover's upturned face. Laci's eyes were still closed, her naturally long, thick lashes resting against her cheekbones. Her full, almost pouty lips, so wonderfully delicate and soft, were parted slightly.

Karen was already entranced by the simple act of brushing Laci's dark golden tresses, and taking in the fairy-like beauty of her face filled the woman with a frantic desire that had to be dealt with. Dropping the brush to the bed, Karen curled an arm around Laci's shoulder to tenderly cup the girl's chin in her hand. She slid her cheek against Laci's, touching her lips to that achingly lovely mouth. Laci moaned in mixed surprise and pleasure, but her eyes remained shut as Karen tenderly kissed her, again and again.

Finally, Karen let her kiss linger, using her tongue to gently penetrate Laci's lips and slip into her mouth, seeking out the child's tongue and encouraging it to play. They shared a gentle but intensely passionate French kiss, finally parting with a last tiny peck.

Laci sighed blissfully, her eyes still closed. "Karen?" she breathed. "Can we do something special? I've dreamed about it for a long time." A part of Laci was shocked that she was about to give voice to her most secret longing, but another part of her didn't care.

"Of course we can, precious darling. Anything you want." Karen allowed her hands to slip down Laci's body to stroke her thin flanks, then bent to nuzzle the nape of her neck, making the girl giggle softly and shrug her shoulders. "What's your dream? Tell me."

Karen was struck by Laci's languid, sleepy eyes, by how relaxed and at ease the girl was with their lovemaking. Such a sensual creature, she told herself. My God, she's a perfect lover.

"Can I suck on your boobies ... y'know, like they're filled with milk, an' I'm a baby drinking from them?" Laci's heartbeat sped up at the revelation of her long-concealed fantasy. Would Karen think she was weird?

Karen shifted her hands up to Laci's chest, gently cupping and squeezing the teen's breast buds through the nightie she wore. "Of course you can, princess. I'd like that very much."

Karen was sensitive enough to understand that this was one of Laci's most secret desires. She decided, then and there, that she owed this angelic child a secret of hers in return.

Karen shifted, lying down on her side and bringing Laci along, so that the girl was facing her at breast level. Laci's eyes were sparkling now.

"You know, Laci," Karen said softly as she stroked Laci's freshly brushed mane. "I've never told anyone this before, but when Amy was a baby and I breast fed her, sometimes it felt so good that I'd put my hand between my legs and touch myself until I had - oh, wonderful orgasms. Sometimes, I'd get so full, milk would dribble out and I'd need to nurse Amy or feel like I'd explode. And if we were alone, just the two of us, I'd nearly always finger my pussy while she drank from me."

She sighed wistfully. "It's funny ... but those seem like the times when I was closest to Amy. I always felt guilty afterward, too, but I couldn't stop."

"Wish I'd been your baby," Laci said wistfully. "I would've loved for you to do that with me."

With a loving smile, Karen lifted her breast with one hand and drew Laci's head to her with the other. "You can be my baby now, sweetheart," she whispered. Her nipples were now stiff and very tender, just from thinking of Laci nursing.

Laci used her hands to frame Karen's creamy breast, imagining it full, firm and heavy with warm milk. She parted her lips ... and Karen gasped when Laci drew the stiff but pliable bud into the moist heat of her mouth and began to suckle.

Laci glanced up at Karen but continued nursing, her eyes shining with delight as she took in the look of pure joy on her grownup lover's face. See how stupid you were ... so afraid she'd think you were all weird and creepy cause you wanted this?

Karen cradled Laci close, stroking her hair. This precious angel never had the chance to be a baby, never really knew what it's like to be this close to someone who loves her. She trailed her hand down Laci's side and began to gently stroke her belly, then began to croon a little lullaby she'd sung to Amy when she was an infant. "If you go out in the woods today, you're sure of a big surprise..."

Laci hummed contentedly at the comforting sound of Karen's voice. No one had ever sung to her before. Her body was warm all over now, and that glow under her tummy grew stronger and started to spread. She suckled harder, nipping gently at the swollen tip of Karen's breast. Oh how I wish there was real milk coming out, Laci thought with an inner sigh.

Karen inched her hand down further, still singing of happy teddy bears and gazing in wonder at Laci, who seemed to become more beautiful by the minute. Gently lifting the hem of Laci's nightie, she slipped her hand between the child's damp thighs. Laci moaned, opening her legs to receive Karen's touch.

Karen's heart pounded as she stroked Laci's puffy outer labia, still smooth and naturally bare. As she finished the lullaby, she cupped and squeezed the girl's mound, then ever so carefully pressed her middle finger between Laci's labia and eased it into the hot, sticky slit. Laci whimpered and her breathing began to quicken.

How could anything feel so good? Laci wondered. When Karen touched her down there, it was magical - unlike anything she'd ever experienced. She lifted her hips, wanting more of that lovely finger moving around inside her. Her mouth slackened and she released Karen's breast with a wet sound, a strand of saliva connecting her lips to the glistening nipple. Another half-inch of Karen's finger entered Laci's sex - the girl arched her body in response, a tiny cry escaping her quivering lips.

Karen continued to penetrate Laci, pushing a little harder, nudging deeper. At last, she had her finger hooked into Laci's exquisitely tight vagina, making the lovely girl chirp like a delicate bird. She was hot inside, like warmed liquid silk. "Do you like that, baby girl?" steadily working her finger in and out.

The pleasure Laci felt from Karen's touch wasn't as intense as it had been last night; now it seemed nicer, more friendly. Almost automatically, Laci began to move her hips to the rhythm of Karen's caresses. "Ohhh, Karen," she whispered. "It feels so good when you're inside me."

Karen replied by pushing her finger as deep as it could go, and the girl shuddered, opening her legs even wider. After a few more strokes Karen withdrew her finger, then used the flat of her hand to massage Laci's vulva, spreading her honey-like essence over the child's delicate sex. Laci's moans grew louder, longer.

"Your little treasure is sooo beautiful, my sweet darling," Karen cooed. "So warm and wet and wonderful..."

"Karen, rub me ... please, rub me there."

Hovering over the girl, Karen lowered her face to Laci's and their lips came together, tongues tangling in a deep kiss. Meanwhile Karen was moistening two fingers in the wetness of Laci's pussy, then slowly trailing them up the smooth slit in a single firm stroke until she found the throbbing pearl of Laci's clit. She teased it with the tips of her fingers, brought it forth so the jewel beneath the fleshy hood could come out to be loved.

Laci gasped into Karen's mouth, seized by a jolt of pleasure. Her body instantly fell into the rhythm of Karen's strokes and she helplessly thrust her hips up and down, back and forth. The warm bubble inside was swelling steadily, and little tendrils of heat rippled outward from her pussy to warm the whole of her.

"That's my precious baby," Karen whispered, her lips brushing Laci's flushed cheeks. "Your love spot feels so good to my fingers, so hot and slippery." She kept up those tiny circular strokes as Laci drew closer to sexual release, her undulations growing ever more urgent.

Suddenly Laci whimpered, buried her hands in Karen's hair and arched her body up from the bed, her whimper building to a scream as an orgasm came before she expected it.

When it happened this time, it wasn't with the same explosive force of last night, but more like an ocean wave that grew and grew as it neared the rocks, finally collapsing with a rush. Her pussy tightened, quivered and released again and again, and she cried out loud, her little body tightening and trembling.

"That's my love - let it happen, baby girl," Karen encouraged, still stroking Laci's wet sex. "Just like that. Come for me, honey, I love it when you come."

Laci gasped with each new surge, the pleasure becoming nearly too powerful to bear - but Karen didn't stop this time. She eased the pressure, but kept stroking. Her head spinning crazily, Laci fell back on the bed, expecting Karen to stop then. When she didn't, Laci was surprised at the way her body responded. There was room for more good feelings in there! Her sex didn't turn sensitive, like it always did when she rubbed herself. Instead she felt herself opening up, longing to feel it all again.

"Can I keep going, baby?" Karen purred.

Panting for breath, Laci licked her lips. "Ohhh yes, Karen, keep going, there's more in me. It feels soooooo good, so so good. Oh Karen, Karen, I love you so much!"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.