A Second Chance to Make It Right
Chapter 21

Copyright© 2012 by Submissive Romantic

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 21 - An old man is on his death bed. He asks God for a chance to re-live his life, to make things right. He gets his wish; but not as he expected.This is the story of that second chance.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Time Travel   DoOver   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Slow  

Jack and I were doing well at our jobs and my investments in McDonalds and Wal-Mart were increasing in value every year. So much so that at dinner one evening, I asked Dad what he thought about retiring early.

"How early," he asked?

"How about by the end of the year, I responded? You're going to be fifty three years old, you've worked hard all you life and you've had to worry about always making ends meet. Jack and I make more than enough money to put a roof over our heads, food in our mouths, put away money for retirement, with a little left over for extras.

Jack and I have each set up a self directed individual retirement account with our broker. This year I want you to do the same. I have over ten thousand in my account; Jack has a little over eight in his. If you set one up now, you can still make a $ 2,000 deposit for last year and a $ 2,000 deposit for this year. With interest rates being what they are, you will have close to $ 5,000 available to invest in the stock I told you about. That investment will grow substantially for at least ten years. By that time, your account should be worth about five million dollars. You and Mom can start traveling, see the world, go on vacations; you won't have to worry about money ever again."

I looked at my father, he was staring at me as if I had six heads; he just could not comprehend what I was saying.

"Dad, please don't worry about it, Jack and I will take good care of you both; as long as you and Mom remain healthy, you will be able to do all the things you ever dreamed of doing.

"I can't just stop working, what will I do?"

"Well, when you guys aren't on vacation, you can do things around here. You can be our handy man. You can do as much or as little as you want. The only stipulation will be that you can't draw attention to yourself or to us."

"If what you're saying is true, then you and Jack will have..."

"More money than we can ever spend. That's why, at some point in the future we will be setting up a charitable foundation, anonymously of course, which will support worthwhile charities and provide scholarships to families that can't afford to send their kids to college."

We had a group hug, then, Mom and Dad went outside for a walk around the property and some fresh air to clear their heads. Jack and I sat down and over a glass of wine, discussed what our future would be like. I don't believe he had ever fully understood just how rich we were going to be. We more or less decided that we would be able to retire by the age of thirty five. We would work for our foundation, which would take up the time that was left when we weren't vacationing or tinkering around the house or doing volunteer work.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.