A Second Chance to Make It Right
Chapter 20

Copyright© 2012 by Submissive Romantic

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 20 - An old man is on his death bed. He asks God for a chance to re-live his life, to make things right. He gets his wish; but not as he expected.This is the story of that second chance.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Time Travel   DoOver   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Slow  

Before we knew it, Jack was graduating high school. He had also finished in the top ten percent of his class and had no trouble getting into the University of Nebraska. He even got a partial scholarship so his tuition would not be a huge burden on the family. During the summer, we both worked at the same restaurant. Once we got a little money together, we bought simply wedding bands, and in an early morning ceremony, just the two of us, we exchanged rings; vowing our eternal love to each other.

The next few years seemed to go by so quickly. Our days were filled with school work, sports and fraternity activities, or work. I graduated with honors and got a job in the finance department of the state bank. A year later, Jack graduated with high honors, with a major in accounting. He got a job with a large local CPA firm. We were both making decent money; but more importantly, we were preparing ourselves for the future, when we would use our acquired skills to pave the way for our early retirement.

We started looking in the real estate papers for a place out in the country with lots of land, and not many neighbors. It was Dad that actually found the advertisement. It was an estate sale. It seemed that an elderly couple had recently died just months apart. Their only child had moved away long before and lived in New Jersey. He was anxious to sell the place as is, and was willing to hold a mortgage in order to avoid problems with the banks. We all met with the real estate agent and visited the property. The house was large, way more than enough for Jack and me, and although it was located near a major highway for trips back to our home town; it was isolated from the neighbors. The property was just perfect for what we wanted it for. The only question was the down payment. The seller wanted half of the selling price in order to hold the mortgage. I looked at Jack, heartbroken; we could never come up with that kind of money. I was about ready to thank the agent for her time, when I noticed Mom and Dad having their own discussion. They seemed to come to a decision, then asked Jack and I to step outside for a family discussion. We excused ourselves and went outside.

"How would guys feel if we continued to live all together, Mom asked? There is much more room in this house than in ours; and the way it's laid out is perfect for setting up separate living quarters. You and Jack can have the bulk of the house, your father and I can have the wing on the side. All we need is a living room, a bedroom and bathroom. We could share the kitchen and have our meals together, just like we do now. You'd have all the privacy that you need. You could even set up a full gym in the barn if you wanted to."

I looked over at Jack; he was already nodding his head in approval.

"Mom, Dad, are you sure you want to sell your parent's house?"

"Yes, we're sure; besides I'm sure that Mom and Dad would approve. They always said that they would do anything for you kids."

We went back into the house and explained the situation to the agent. When we told her the address of our house, she smiled and said that she would have little trouble selling a house in that area and that she was sure she could convince the seller to wait for us to sell our house. She was a happy camper, because she would be making two commissions. We were extremely happy because we were getting exactly what we wanted and were still able to keep the family together.

It took less than sixty days to close on both properties. We used most of the proceeds from the sale as the down payment on our new house. We keep twenty five percent to pay for the needed renovations and sprucing up of the place. We had the movers put most of our belongings in the barn so that we could work on the house. After a long hot summer of work, we finally were able to move in. Jack and I moved the heavy pieces, while Mom and Dad moved the personal items and the clothing. When we had everything just the way we wanted it; Mom announced,

"I think it's time that we christened this house properly; so if you'll excuse us, your father and I wish to retire for the rest of the evening. See you in the morning."

She took him by the hand and led him towards their bedroom. Nobody could say that Mom and Dad raised two dummies. I grabbed Jack's hand and led him upstairs to our bedroom.

It was one hell of an evening. During a lull in the action, I could swear I heard my Mom's screams of passion from clear across the house and through two closed doors. That set us off again; Jack on his back while I straddled his face in a classic sixty nine. I came so hard that I thought I was going to either drown him or suffocate him as I ground my pussy all over his face.

The next morning, everyone came to breakfast walking a little slower than usual, but with a smile on their face.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.