A Second Chance to Make It Right - Cover

A Second Chance to Make It Right

Copyright© 2012 by Submissive Romantic

Chapter 18

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 18 - An old man is on his death bed. He asks God for a chance to re-live his life, to make things right. He gets his wish; but not as he expected.This is the story of that second chance.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Time Travel   DoOver   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Slow  

I explained everything to Jack, and although he wasn't happy about putting his newly acquired sex life on hold, he agreed to abide by Mom's conditions. I worked all summer in anticipation of my next stock purchase. The next one wasn't going to occur for another eleven years. I would have plenty of time to amass the funds necessary to insure that we all would never have to worry about our futures. In 1981, a company called The Home Depot would go public and would drive all of the completion out of the "Do It Yourself" home improvement business. It would also affect lumber yards and hardware stores as well. The reason why I knew so much about it was that I had read an article on line just before I went into the hospital. I had been playing the "if only I had" game, and found out that if I had invested $5,000 in Home Depot at the time of its IPO, that investment because of all the stock splits would be worth almost eight million dollars in 2011. I planned on making an even larger investment than that if I could.

In September, I started college and Jack started his senior year in high school. College work was a lot tougher than high school. Not only was I treading on what was for me virgin territory, there was also the fact that no one was looking over your shoulder telling you to go to class or asking if your homework was done. The fact that I had been a good student and had developed good study habits made it a lot easier. I had decided that I was going to learn everything I could about business and finance so that was going to be my declared major when the time came. In the mean time, I took courses to fulfill my requirements and took business courses as my electives. I also had to continue my physical conditioning, because my scholarship was dependant on my making the track team.

At this point in my life I had stopped growing. I was five foot eleven inches tall, and because of the muscle I had been able to build I weighed one hundred and eighty pounds. I had pushed my personal limit on the bench press to a very respectable two hundred and twenty five pounds. However I found myself competing with women who were bigger than me and at least as strong, so I had to sharpen my skills even more in order to compete with them.

I bought myself a used VW Beetle to drive back and forth to school. On days when I could I drove Jack to school. The car really came in handy when I started having track meets. One of our meets was at home on a Saturday morning. Jack wanted to come watch me; so we drove up together. We won the meet and I placed second in the shot and won the javelin. On the ride back home I pulled behind an empty store building. I got out of the car and walked around to Jack's door.

"Why are we stopping here?"

"Because I know we both need this."

I pulled him out of the car; pulled down his shorts and propped him up on the roof of the car. His cock was rock hard as I took it into my mouth. I took his entire length, my lips touching the base. I began massaging it with the back of my throat as if I was trying to swallow him whole.

"Oh God, Sis, that feels wonderful, where'd you learn to do that?"

I backed off a little, licked around the head, and then when I felt his balls begin to tighten I took him all the way in.

"Anne, I'm cumming."

I felt his cock pulsate and his cum spurt down my throat. I held him that way until I knew he was finished. With one last long suck I cleaned him up and looked up at him.

"No that's what I call the breakfast of champions."

I helped him back down off the car. He turned me around, leaned me up against the car; and then pulled down my shorts and panties. He hadn't forgotten any of the lessons that I had taught him. He licked my pussy, paying particular attention to my clit. I grabbed the back of his as he took my clit in between his lips and whipped it with his tongue,

"Yes, yes. Oh my God, that's it, that's it yes..."

My whole body went stiff, as I felt the rush of my climax from my toes to the top of my head. When I finally let go of his head, he sat back and looked up at me. I had to laugh, most of his face wash wet with my fluids, He looked like he had just washed his face. I picked him up and kissed and licked up my juices, then reach into my gym bag and took out my completion towel and whipped his face dry. We got back into the car and headed for home.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.