A Second Chance to Make It Right - Cover

A Second Chance to Make It Right

Copyright© 2012 by Submissive Romantic

Chapter 13

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 13 - An old man is on his death bed. He asks God for a chance to re-live his life, to make things right. He gets his wish; but not as he expected.This is the story of that second chance.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Time Travel   DoOver   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Slow  

Christmas came and went; a happy time in our household for sure, but not a big deal. When school resumed in January, however, things began to get interesting. First of all, my school work became a little harder. The teachers started going over things that I no longer could remember. I had to work a lot harder to maintain my grades. I realized that this was the time that Jack had turned to drugs, primarily marijuana, in order to cope with what Betty had done to him. He had stopped studying, and barely paid attention in class when he chose to go at all.

My junior prom was three weeks. Since I had no boy friend, I really had not given it much thought. Then, one day when I was at my locker, Todd came up to me.

"Anne, would you like to go to the prom with me," he blurted out?

"Todd, you remember the last time we went to a dance together, how badly it ended? Well nothing has changed."

"I promise I'll be on my best behavior. I would like to see you again."

I thought about it for a little while, and then agreed to go.

When I got home that night I told my mom. She got all excited,

"I'll make you a nice gown, I've got a really nice pattern and I already have the material."

I think she was way more excited about it than I was. I went upstairs did my homework and studying; then after supper went down stairs and pushed my work out to my limits.

What was I thinking, going to the prom, I still wasn't sure about my own sexuality. My male brain was into girls, my body was pushing me toward boys, I was still a virgin and very confused.

I have to admit that the gown made me really look good. It fit snuggly from my waist down and showed off just enough of my chest to insure interest in my boobs, while covering my muscular arms. I felt very feminine; sexy. Todd picked me up in his father's big roomy Plymouth. He looked very handsome in a suit and tie. At the prom, held in the gym, we danced and had a great time. He was a perfect gentleman.

After the prom, we drove out to the lake, a make out place for the teens, since the days before my parents. It might even been the place where I was conceived. I was really nervous and confused. I really wanted to do this with Todd, but my mind couldn't get over the fact that I would be kissing a guy. I moved closer to him and began to rub his arm while we talked. He tilted his head and began to kiss me; my body responded. We kissed for a while, our tongues exploring, our hands rubbing and feeling each other.

"Do you want to move to the back seat?"

Without thinking, I said yes. We got out of the car and reentered into the back. There was plenty of room to lay down, Todd moving over me. He slipped my gown off my shoulder and exposed my right tit. I could feel his cock, hard in his pants, rubbing against my thigh. He took my nipple into his mouth and began to lick and suck on it. Suddenly, I felt an orgasm rumble up through my body, I stiffened and held him tightly to my tit. When I recovered, I realized that things were going way too fast for me. I muscled us around until I was on top.

"Todd, I'm still a virgin and intend to stay that way. I know you're excited and I don't want to disappoint you. Please let's just leave it with this."

I could see the look of shock and disappointment wash over his face when he heard what I had said. He was about to say something when I began to side my way down his body. I started to loosen his belt, unfastened his pants and pulled down his zipper. Reaching into his boxers, I found his cock, hot and hard, already oozing precum from the head. I hesitated for a second or two, then, I slid his cock as far as I could into my mouth. I began to move my head up and down, circling the head with my tongue. I could hear Todd's moans and he began to move his hips off the seat. I knew he would be cumming soon. I hadn't given that much thought until now. Should I finish him by hand or swallow? I never got the chance to decide. Todd, suddenly let out a shout,

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.