A Second Chance to Make It Right - Cover

A Second Chance to Make It Right

Copyright© 2012 by Submissive Romantic

Chapter 6

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 6 - An old man is on his death bed. He asks God for a chance to re-live his life, to make things right. He gets his wish; but not as he expected.This is the story of that second chance.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Time Travel   DoOver   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Slow  

The end of the school year was quickly approaching. Plans were being finalized for the ninth grade dance. Joann already had a date of course. So did most of our friends. Everyone, except me. I was at my locker, getting my things, waiting for Joann when Todd walked up behind me. He tapped me on the shoulder; I turned and was looking right into his gorgeous blue eyes.

"Hi Anne, I was wondering if you would like to go with me to the dance?"

I stood there, stunned. I was getting fairly used to being a girl; even thinking like a girl in most circumstances. This was one bridge that I had not crossed. In my head I was still a man, and here was a young man asking me out on a date, a dance, no less. I almost blurted out, no, then said,

"Todd, I'd love to go to the dance with you."

"Great, that's great, we'll make arrangements soon, "and then he turned and walked down the hall and out of the building.

"Shit, I hope Anne knows how to dance."

I went home, worked out extra hard, had dinner, did my home work, and went to bed. I had a lot on my mind; in bed is where I do my best thinking. Suddenly, Jack burst into my room,

"Bobbie Kennedy's been shot."

It was June 6, 1968; the presidential campaigns were in full swing, the democrats fighting to see who was going to be their nominee to replace Lyndon Johnson. I should have remembered, Kennedy had just won in California and had just finished his speech, when he was shot leaving the room by Sirhan Sirhan. I knew. I could have stopped it. But I didn't. I couldn't; I couldn't warn anyone, I couldn't change history by that magnitude. Who would have believed me anyway? I hadn't even told my own family. I'd just have to suffer in silence. I cried myself to sleep that night.

Two weeks later, I came down the stairs in my best dress, and low heeled shoes. I didn't want to overpower Todd. He stood in the living room, a corsage in hand, dressed in tan slacks, and a blue blazer. He looked really good. Mom helped him pin the flowers on my dress. Dad took some pictures and out the door we went. Todd's father was waiting in the car and dropped us off at the door to the gym. I'll be back at ten to pick you up; have fun you two. We did; we sat with a couple of his friends and their dates along with Joann and hers, we danced, I even remembered to let him lead. At one point near the end of the night, we walked out into the hall way so I could use the girls' room. As we were walking back to the gym, he steered me into an empty class room, and began to kiss me. My mind was reeling, I was kissing a guy, my instincts said to punch him in the nose, my body, however, was responding in a different manner entirely. I could feel myself becoming aroused, my nipples ached, the thrill shooting directly to my pussy. Then I felt his hand cup my breast. He had me pressed against the wall and I could feel his erection pressing against my thighs.

"No, Todd, No, that's enough! Stop!"

But he didn't stop. In fact, I felt him trying to move his hand, inside my dress, inside my bra. I grabbed his wrist and slowly removed it from my breast. He was trying to overpower me, but was losing. The look on his face was priceless as he realized how strong I was.

"If you don't want me to break your arm, I suggest that you stop right now and take me back to the gym."

Like a beaten dog, he turned, and we walked back to the gym. It was nearly ten, the lights were turned up, and we all began to leave. Todd's dad was there, and we drove back to my house. When the car stopped, he got out, opened my door, and walked me to my door.

"I'm sorry, he said, you are just so beautiful that I couldn't stop myself."

I leaned into him, kissed him tenderly on the lips, thanked him for a nice evening and went into the house. Mom was in the kitchen and asked me all the usual questions. I smiled and told her all about it, well almost anyway. Then said good night and went upstairs. I changed, washed up and got into bed. I had to get myself off twice before I could finally fall asleep.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.