A Second Chance to Make It Right - Cover

A Second Chance to Make It Right

Copyright© 2012 by Submissive Romantic

Chapter 1

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 1 - An old man is on his death bed. He asks God for a chance to re-live his life, to make things right. He gets his wish; but not as he expected.This is the story of that second chance.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Time Travel   DoOver   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Slow  

Jack slowly opened his eyes. The room where he lay was bright with sunlight. Suddenly there was a noise outside the room, a knock on a door, then another on his door;

"Jack, Anne time to get up, you don't want to be late for school."

"Where was I; when was I? That sounded like my mother! This must be a dream. It must be the drugs that they gave me. But I'm not in the hospital."

I suddenly had the urge to pee, feeling pretty good; I sat up and without really thinking about it, got out of bed, opened the door, and walked to the bathroom. My mind was still in a fog, as I closed the door behind me; walked over to the toilet, picked up the seat, stood there and stuck my hand in my underwear to pull out my cock.

The next thing I remembered, I was on my back on the bathroom floor; my mother looking down at me, holding my hand and patting my cheek.

"Anne are you ok?"

Anne? I'm Jack, I thought; then I saw myself peering over mom's shoulder.

"Is she dead"

"No, she just fainted, get out of here, use the downstairs bathroom get ready for school. Now!"

"What happen, mom?"

"I don't know, honey, I heard a scream and a thud, I opened the door and found you on the floor."

I had to think fast, I could figure out what was happening later, right now I had to reassure mom that I was alright.

"I remember coming in the bathroom, I had to pee. I bent over the toilet, felt light-headed and lost my balance and fell. I'm alright now. Help me up."

"You're sure you're okay, you didn't hit your head did you?"

"I'm fine mom, and I really do have to pee."

She left the room, closing the door behind her. I stood there at the toilet, remembering why I had screamed; my cock and balls were gone; in their place was a pussy. I'm a girl! I thought to myself;

I'll bet all the angels in heaven are all high fiving each other saying," Boy that was a good one, he's still got."

I really had to sit down at that point. I pulled down my underwear, my panties, and put down the toilet seat and peed as a girl.

"If I'm a girl then I must have..."

I pulled the neckline of my night shirt away from me and peeked down.

"Holy shit, I've got tits. Pretty big ones with nice sized nipples," I thought to myself.

Now if you present a set of teen aged tits to an old man, where do you suppose his hands are going to go? I stuck both my hands up under my shirt and began to squeeze my tits. I grabbed the nipples between my fingers and began to twist. Too hard at first, but then I got the hang of it. I felt warm and tingly feelings in my pussy. Soon I felt warm all over and my heart was beating fast and then I went stiff. When I calmed down a little, I said out loud,

"Wow, what a feeling and all I did was play with my tits, image if I played with my pussy. Girls are sure lucky."

I took some toilet paper and wiped myself. I jumped when I accidently hit my clit. I'd have to be more careful, my sister's body was a walking orgasm machine.

I composed myself, washed my hands and face and went to my room to get ready for school. I had to force myself not to enter Jack's room. I was Anne, now. This was going to get very interesting in a hurry. I shut my door, stood there trying to remember how she dressed back then, now, shit. I changed my panties, figured out how to put on a bra, grabbed a pair of jeans and a shirt from her closet and got dressed. I almost left the room to go downstairs, when I remembered; I have to put on makeup. Think. I sat at her vanity, looking around; I found a pencil of sorts for my eyes, a little colored powder for my cheeks, and a brush to blend it in.

"It will have to do."I said appraising myself in the mirror.

I ran out of my room, down the stairs and sat for breakfast. Mom looked at me, paused and said,

"You're using less makeup today, the fresh natural look, I like it. Hurry, eat your breakfast or you'll miss the bus."

Jack and I stood, grabbed our books and headed out the door, just as my dad came down the stairs.

"Bye, Dad" I yelled as I ran to catch up to Jack.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.