A Second Chance to Make It Right
Prologue

Copyright© 2012 by Submissive Romantic

Time Travel Sex Story: Prologue - An old man is on his death bed. He asks God for a chance to re-live his life, to make things right. He gets his wish; but not as he expected.This is the story of that second chance.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Time Travel   DoOver   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Slow  

Jack Wilson lay in a bed in the intensive care unit of the local hospital. He was only fifty eight years old, but he was old before his time. An unhealthy life style had damaged his heart beyond repair. Now his whole body was beginning to shut down. He was alone; had no visitors, no one would care if he died, there would be no mourners at his funeral. His only living relative, his sister, wanted nothing to do with him. If the truth be told, she was just as screwed up as he was.

"God, I'm sorry; I made a mess out of my life. I know we've hardly ever spoken before, please, I don't want to die like this. Please give me another chance; let me start over, I'll get it right this time. Please!"

"Hmmm, that's an interesting idea. Go there and console him. Here's what I want you to do..."

'Who are you?" Jack asked the beautiful young woman who seemed to just appear at the foot of his bed.

"I'm an angel, God sent me here, and it's time to take you home."

As his vision began to fade, a loud buzzing noise filled his ears and two nurses ran into the room; then there was nothing.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.