Night Dreams: The Massage - Cover

Night Dreams: The Massage

Copyright© 2012 by L.W. Mitchell

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - John pulls a muscle in his lower back at work. His friend recommends therapeutic massage..but when John gets to the massage therapists studio, the massage turns into much much more.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Doctor/Nurse   Big Breasts  

The following Tues dawned, as I rolled out of bed at 5:00 am, did some stretches, a quick 50 push ups and 100 sit ups. My back loosened as I did the exercises, but the pull was there, and it was annoying. I was looking forward to that massage this afternoon. I ran through the shower, did my morning routine in the bathroom, dressed in jeans and a t-shirt and hit the road. I stopped at the little C-store down the road and grabbed a coffee for the 15 mile drive to the job site. My mind kept drifting to my encounter with the beauty in the supermarket last Friday, I hadn't been able to get the encounter, or the lady out of my mind. As I filled a cardboard cup with dark roast and stepped up to the counter to pay, Maggie, the morning clerk was grinning at me.

"Mornin' John, you look like you are a 1000 miles from here, but it must be a nice place with that smile you have on your face."

I snapped out of my walking daydream and grinned at Maggie as I handed over the dollar bill,

"Morning Maggie, yeah, my mind was drifting a bit ... thinking about a vacation always makes me smile."

Maggie and I typically flirted with each other when I stopped to buy a coffee in the morning, but I had been so lost in my day dream that I hadn't even noticed her until she spoke. She took my dollar and grinned a knowing look at me, and winked,

"I don't know what you have planned for your vacation John, but by the look of that smile on your face when you were thinking about it, it sure must include some real fun."

Taking the index finger of my right hand and rubbing it the length of my left index finger, the international sign for "naughty naughty", I grinned a lewd grin at her and said,

"Oh you have no idea Maggie."

She giggled, "Bye John, have a great day."

Grabbing my coffee, I walked out of the store and climbed into my truck, not realizing at that moment just what an incredible day this was to be.

It was hot and I was lathered in sweat as I walked the project, adding a bit of advice here, and patting a shoulder for a job well done there. Being a project manager was as much politics as construction knowledge. Keeping a bevy of trades people on task was my primary responsibility. I talked to Tom and told him I had an appointment and would need to leave an hour early. He assured me that he could manage the site for me in my absence. At 3:30, I went over the details with Tom, told him I'd see him in the morning, and climbed into my truck and headed for the massage therapist's studio office. It dawned on me that I was hot, sweaty, dirty, and likely smelling like a, ... well, construction worker.

"Shit, you should have thought about this John."

I didn't have time to go home and shower unless I wanted to be late, so I decided to take my chances, perhaps I could wash up in the bathroom of the studio before getting the rubdown. I found the place and pulled in to the parking lot. It was a converted bungalow, single occupancy, with painted gray cedar shingles, with rose colored trim and shutters. There was a neon sign on the side of the building advertising "Lisa Williams, Therapeutic Massage". I noticed two vehicles in the lot, and I pulled in beside a Mustang convertible ... nice wheels.

I stepped onto a porch and turned the knob to enter inside, hearing the tinkling of a set of bells that announced my entrance. The reception area featured a counter with a desk behind it, a Dell table top computer setting on it. To the side, along the outside walls, several wing backed chairs, an assortment of magazines adorned a coffee table in the center of the room, and the walls offered an assortment of posters pertaining to the human body, and specifically, to massage. I could hear soft voices from behind a door that I assumed led to the massage studio. The door slid open and as I turned to see, I heard a familiar voice.

"Is that you Mr. Koris? I'll be with you in just a ... oh! ... a ... uh ... just a moment, ok?

I damn near tripped over the leg of the coffee table in my shock, as I turned to see a face looking around the edge of the door. It was the goddess from the supermarket staring at me with a look of amazed surprise. I managed to close my mouth so I wouldn't look totally stupid as I tried a casual look and offered,

"Uh, yes ... that's fine, I'm ... uh ... probably a little early." nervously glancing at my watch for effect. I sighed, shook my head and smiled, and looked to see her reaction. She giggled as she locked her eyes on mine, then held up a finger, indicating "just a minute,"

The doored clicked shut and I heard the soft murmur of conversation. Five minutes later the door opened and a middle aged lady stepped out looking relaxed and happy. She called back to the inside studio,

"Thanks so much Lisa, you, as always, were amazing, I feel so much better. See you in two weeks!"

A voice drifted out, "Ok Rhonda, see you then, say hi to Frank for me."

Rhonda gave me a quick smile as she strode to the door and walked out of the building. I waited. Not sure of how to feel. I mean this was the woman that I had been fantasizing about since our little run in at the supermarket, now she was going to be massaging me. Was this a dream come true? Would I make a complete fool of myself and be mortified with embarrassment? "Jesus John, get a grip ... she's just a girl, and it's just a massage."...

Yeah, right.

Ms Williams strode out of her inner sanctum, looked at me, then looked down, then back up. She smiled and offered her hand. I took it and said.

"Uh, I'm John, pleased to meet you Ms. Williams."

She smiled, "Call me Lisa, John, and I'm pleased to meet you too. Let's sit over here while I ask you a few questions I need for my chart." waving a clipboard with a form on it. We moved over to the easy chairs and I selected one and she took one beside me. She was wearing a white medical smock, with the top two buttons undone. I couldn't tell if she was wearing anything under the smock, but if she was, it wasn't showing. I tried to keep my eyes on hers, but my eyes wanted to travel up and down and feast on her beauty. She asked a series of questions about my back tightness, how it happened, where I needed the focus of her administrations, and general medical history. She was very professional as she asked the questions, but I felt the sparks as she looked at me, and I at her. She wrote down the info, told me she would transfer it to her data base later, "in case you return for further sessions", and said.

"I think we are ready to start your session John, would you like to come with me into the therapy room?"

She stood and walked to the open door and I followed. As we entered a room that was adorned with plants, soft music filling the air, I saw a massage table with a bench containing her tools of the trade, and an assortment of oils and balms. In the corner was a large glassed in shower beside a small enclosed bathroom. The shower reminded me of my condition,

"Lisa, I am so sorry, I didn't plan this well, I've been working all day and I'm afraid I am sweaty and dirty ... perhaps I could wash up a bit first?"

She smiled, "It is no problem John, many of my clients use the shower prior to the massage, it helps with relaxation, which is essential to receive the maximum benefit of massage. Why don't you enjoy a nice shower while I step out front. You are the last client of the day, I want to shut off the signage and lock up so we wont be disturbed. When you are done you can grab a towel off the shelf to dry yourself, and then please lay on the table face down to start. Do you prefer to be massaged nude or partially clothed?"

"Uh, nude if that is ok."

"Yes, that is my preference too, that way I can give you a complete body massage and not worry about getting massage oil on your clothing. So, when you are done with your shower, please lay face down and if you like, leave the towel over your hips. I wont be long out front. She smiled and her eyes were telling me she was looking forward to this as much as me. She turned and walked out to the front room, closing the door. I stripped, folding my clothes and setting them on a chair, stepped into the shower, adjusting the temp, and using the body soap on the shower stall shelf, proceeded to soap and rinse myself. I heard the door open and shut and I could see her shadow through the opaque glass door of the shower as she prepared to massage me. I heard her ask,

"Would you like me to step out while you finish your shower and dry yourself? You can call to me when you are on the table and ready."

I answered through the steam of the shower, "No, that's ok, I don't mind, you're gonna be massaging me nude anyway. I'm almost done."

I could see her watching me through the glass, and I was telling "little John" to not embarrass me. Just what I need, to step out of the shower with this girl watching me, waving a hard on. I shut off the water and stepped out, toweling off. She was watching me, not making any attempt to look away. I figured, what the hell, dropped the towel and walked nude to the table, and lay face down. Why bother to cover up now? She smiled at me as I turned my head and watched her grab a bottle of oil. First she ran her hands over my entire body, feeling for tightness, identifying areas that she wanted to focus on. As she ran her hand over my ass, she stopped and mentioned.

"There is certainly some knot in your glutes that is part of the reason you are feeling pain in your lower back."

Little John twitched at the feel of her hand caressing my ass.

She then remarked, "John, you have a very well sculptured body, but those muscles do need some therapy."

"Mmmm, yes Lisa, I know I do, I'm really looking forward to this. I'm already feeling better."

She chuckled, "Well, you just relax and let me make you feel incredible, ok?" With that she began to spread oil over my shoulders and lower back. She started with my scalp, using her fingers to lightly massage first one side, then turning my head and gently massaging the other side of my head. She worked her way down to my neck, using her thumbs she traced the vertebrae, using circular motions on the muscles to either side. She began to work my shoulders and down the ridge line of my back. It felt wonderful. First she used her thumbs, going up and down, then the flat of her hands going side to side. I could feel her concentrate on the knots, working them, loosening them, making them pliant. She moved down to my lower back. Stepping around the table so she was leaning over my head, she used her weight to add pressure on my lower back. I was in heaven. I also peeked at her legs and a good deal of thigh under that white smock. Lil John twitch again. She skipped over my ass, remarking that she wanted to do my legs and feet first and then she would work my lower back and glutes. She had amazing hands, very strong, but knew just the right amount of pressure to use as she oiled and massaged my legs, going down to the foot, and even between my toes. I moaned in pleasure. She moved to my other leg and repeated the exercise and as she slid her hands up towards my ass, she slightly spread my legs. I felt oil being spread on my ass, and then her hands began working my ass and lower back. Strong pressure starting at the bottom of my ass, pushing upward until she hit my lower back, then back down. She was working hard and I was getting the benefit of her administrations. My back was loosening up and my ass was enjoying the feel of her hands working the muscles. I felt her finger tips brush my balls a few times as she worked the inside of my legs, then up over my ass. I was trying to keep my thoughts from her body, but I keep getting glimpses of her thighs and cleavage as she bent over me to perform the massage. I was wondering how she was going to react when she asked me to turn over ... lil John was becoming not so little John.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.