Who Played Whom? - Cover

Who Played Whom?

Copyright© 2012 by stetson

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Is Sandy fooling her mother, or is her mother actually encouraging Sandy's sexual growth? Does Sandy really want Tim to go out with her best friend, or is she testing him? Is this really a good time to be teasing Sandy? Just who's being honest here? As the world turns through the days of our lives, Tim just hopes he doesn't end up in General Hospital. Part 4 of the Sandy and Tim series. The segment should stand alone, but don't you usually read a story from the beginning?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Saturday, August 17

As promised, Tim pulled up to Sandy's house promptly at 11:00 Saturday morning. He had no idea what he was going to tell her or how she might react. He had no contingency plan; he would just have to wing it as best he could. He walked up to the door and rang the bell as if he were signaling his own doom. "Ask not for whom the bell tolls," Tim thought as he waited.

Sandy opened the door and smiled. "Hey baby, how are you?" she said as she opened the door.

"I'm good, honey, how about..." Tim gasped as he saw Sandy's attire.

She was dressed, if you can call it that, in a fluorescent yellow bikini, as tiny as Tim had ever seen. It barely (and barely was an excellent word, here, he thought) covered her essential parts. "What is it, sweetie?" she said, laughing. "You look like you've seen a ghost."

Tim just gaped at her, unable to speak.

"Come on in, Tim," Sandy laughed.

Pulling him in the door, Sandy closed and locked it behind him. "Let's go out back, babe," she said, as she turned to lead him back to the pool.

She stopped when she heard a strange gurgling sound behind her. Unable to control her laughter, she turned again. "Tim, are you ok?" she asked.

He could hardly speak. Pointing, he gasped out, "It's a thong!"

"Yes, it is," she replied. "Do you like it?"

"Oh my God," Tim blurted. "Turn around again. Let me see," he demanded.

Turning her back to him, Sandy posed and started flexing her buttocks. "I kind of like it," she said. "I told my mom that I needed something to replace my old swim team suit. She agreed and told me to buy something nice. I think this is nice, don't you?"

"Oh, my fucking God," was all Tim could muster. "What did your father say about it?"

"Oh, neither of them has seen it yet", Sandy giggled. "They're out of town for a weekend conference of some sort, and they took the boys with them. I told them I needed to stay and study for exams. They got me a babysitter because they didn't want me to spend the night here alone. She's pretty cool, though, and she said she likes it. Get yourself together, big boy, and let's go back to the pool. I think you'll enjoy meeting her."

Looking down at the tent in his pants, Tim simply commented that he couldn't move quite yet. Laughing and grabbing him by the arm, Sandy pushed him down the hallway. "Go ahead. I'll walk behind you," she said. "That way you won't have to look at my ugly ass all the way there."

"Oh my God, Oh my God," was all Tim could muster.

As they turned the corner to go out the sliding glass door to the patio area, a small flash of color caught Tim's eye. It reminded him of Sandy's thong bikini, but it was fluorescent green in color. It didn't take Tim any time at all to realize he was looking at the strings on the back of another thong bikini, being worn by someone with a glorious ass. He stopped dead in his tracks.

The next thing he heard and felt was an "oomph" and Sandy running into him. "What is it, Tim? Something caught your eye?" she taunted. "It's my babysitter, Tim. I think you know her. Even in the Biblical sense, I think you know her.

"He's here," Sandy called.

The fantastic ass turned away from him, but it was more than replaced by a venti-sized pair of tits that were only barely contained by the green bra. He didn't even have to make it up to her face; he knew immediately that those hooters had to belong to Liz.

"Like I said, Tim, my parents were worried about me staying here alone at night, so I asked Liz to spend the weekend with me. My parents didn't want you here at night, but they said it was fine to have you here during the day. I guess they figured that with Liz here to chaperone us, nothing would happen. Right, Tim?"

Even if he were inclined to do so, Tim was unable to say anything. He was too mesmerized by the lemon-lime vision before his eyes. Sandy's long legs, perfect ass and beautifully-sized breasts were his main focus, but every time Liz moved, the threat of her jugs coming out of her lime-green restraints caught his attention. He was stunned. Motionless.

Laughing, Sandy walked over to Liz. Keeping her back to Tim so he could admire her butt, she grabbed Liz's arm and whispered into her ear. "I think he likes them. How about you?"

"It's hard to tell, but I think we found some winners," she replied.

"We probably ought to find a chair for him. What do you think?"

"I'm afraid he's going to fall over and hurt himself," Liz agreed. "We need to do something to protect him."

They got Tim situated, and they all relaxed for a few minutes while Tim regained his composure. It took a while, as the girls couldn't keep themselves from moving around. Eventually, though, Tim was able to move and speak coherently again.


"Tim, I think we need to talk," Sandy said, after they all had gotten a little more comfortable with each other.

"Oh, I'm dead meat," Tim immediately thought.

"I don't think it's a bad thing," she continued, "but we need to clear the air about what happened the last couple of weeks.

"Liz told me what happened last night. Thankfully, we decided long ago that we wouldn't lie to each other. We agreed that we wouldn't pry into each other's private life, but honest questions would be honestly answered. She finally decided that your date last night affected me, too, so I pried the details out of her.

"I think it'd be a good idea if we all sat down and I told you a story. Then, we can all talk and ask questions and see how we should go from here. You ok with that?"

"Ok," Tim said hesitantly. He knew he really had no choice, other than to get up and walk out of Sandy's life. He simply wasn't willing to do that.

"Thank you, baby. How about if we put some of the lounge cushions on the ground and we sit in a circle so we can all connect with each other while we talk?"

Sandy stood up, followed by the others. Grabbing the cushions from the poolside lounge chairs, they threw them together on the ground. Sandy then sat cross-legged on the edge of one of the cushions and invited the others to do the same. "Let's all hold hands," she suggested, "so we can really connect."

This was a bit of a Kumbayah moment for Tim, but again, he knew he had no viable options. Unfortunately, sitting cross-legged in a circle and holding hands with two hot teenaged girls wearing thong bikinis was a bit distracting. As they formed the circle (really a triangle, of course, as Sandy knew), Tim found himself staring at the open crotches of the bikini bottoms, as the taut fabric stretched across the pussy lips of the young girls.

"Tim, are you there? Hello, Tim?" Sandy had to drill her fingernail into the palm of Tim's hand to get his notice. "It's nice to know that you still find us attractive, Tim," she laughed, "but let's pay attention, ok?"

Liz simply sat up straighter and smirked, moving her knees a bit wider.

"Tim," Sandy began. "As you know, Liz and I have been friends for a long time. As a matter of fact, we've known each other for as long as either of us can remember. When we were little we lived a block or two apart from each other, and our mothers used to get us together for 'play sessions' just about every day.

"When we started going to school we were in the same school and even the same classes. When we were too young to walk to school, one of our mothers would carpool us to and from the elementary school every day. When we got old enough to walk to school by ourselves, Liz would come by my house every day and we would walk there together. After school we would walk home together and spend the rest of the day at one of our houses. I don't think there was a single weekend we didn't spend together; one of us would go over to the other's house and play all day, and then spend the night. So, we're about as close as two people could be.

"Little children, of course, have no concept of modesty or privacy. So when we were really young, we were always changing clothes in front of each other, sitting naked in the little wading pool, taking baths together and that sort of thing; we saw each other naked a lot. It was no big deal. As we got older we got a little more private, but we still always tried on clothes together and changed into our nighties in front of each other. We were each comfortable with seeing the other naked, and with being seen naked by the other.

"Eventually, as always happens, we started to hit puberty. As you might expect, Liz started developing first, with those huge honkers of hers,"

"Jealous bitch," Liz interjected.

"Top-heavy tramp," Sandy rejoined.

Sandy glared at Liz in feigned anger, causing Liz to stick her tongue out at Sandy. "As I was saying, Tim, before being so rudely interrupted," Sandy started again, "Liz hit puberty first. She loved to show off her new figure to me, and we went from her first training bra to a AA-cup and then to an A-cup in what seemed to be just a matter of weeks."

"If you've got it, you've got it," Liz proudly said, pushing out her chest. Sandy managed to ignore her.

"Anyway, Tim, as you might expect, I was feeling a little left out. Nothing was happening to my chest. And, as young girls do, we started trying to figure out what we could do to get things moving. I don't remember which one of us came up with the idea, but we finally decided that maybe massaging my chest would help. So, Liz started using some lotion and rubbing my breasts.

"Looking back, I would have to say that it didn't seem to have any effect on developing my tits, but it sure as hell got ME going. I discovered that I really loved having my nipples played with, and it gave me my first orgasm. I think it kind of scared Liz at the time, but when I told her how wonderful it was she insisted that I do the same for her. From that point on, we started spending a lot of our private time with our clothes off and our hands on each other.

"Well, eventually our friends started dating, but no one showed any interest in Liz or me. Even with her huge hooters,"

"Better believe it, baby," Liz threw in, sitting up proudly and shaking her shoulders. Tim simply enjoyed the view, watching and waiting until the tremors in her chest died off. Unfortunately, his mouth was hanging open as he did so.

"Focus, Tim, focus," Sandy insisted, squeezing his hand. "The story's not over yet.

"So, if I may continue," Sandy said, with a side glance to Liz that included a smile and a wink, " we were in a position in which we had opened ourselves to sexual feelings, but we were still alone. Our friends started going out with boys and telling us about the things they did, or at least tried to do, and we decided we'd better prepare ourselves for fending off the advances we would have to expect if we were ever asked out.

"Well, we decided that we would practice. One of us would play the part of the aggressive boy, and the other would figure out what to do to fend him off and protect our innocence. We practiced our kissing, so we wouldn't embarrass ourselves. Some of the girls had told us about French kissing, and we figured we'd better know how to do it.

"We started alternating our role playing, and after a few months or so we got to the point at which we decided that it was more fun for us to give in to the other's advances rather than to fight them off. If I remember correctly, I was the one who one afternoon decided that when Liz tried to put her hand up my skirt I would let her do it. As a matter of fact," she laughed, "I think I grabbed her hand and pulled it inside my panties.

"God, her fingers felt good.

"After that, things moved very quickly. I don't remember what grade we were in at the time, but we started turning it into a race. Liz's mother played golf every Tuesday and Thursday afternoon so we knew we could be alone for a couple of hours if we went to her house. So, we would walk back from school together, go into her house and set down our books, and then it was a race to Liz's bedroom. We would take off our clothes as we ran, and whoever was naked on her bed first was the winner; she got to get off first. I have to admit, I had an advantage; since I was flat-chested, I would take off my bra before my last class. I wore dresses as often as I could on those days, and if I was horny enough I would even take off my panties. So it didn't take much for me to get naked."

"You little cheat," Liz shouted. "You weren't playing fair!"

"All's fair, Liz honey," Sandy calmly responded, "all's fair. Besides, you got off every day, too. And I'm still convinced that you enjoyed getting me off as much as you did having your own orgasms."

"Not quite," Liz admitted, "but you're right. It was fun."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.