Who Played Whom? - Cover

Who Played Whom?

Copyright© 2012 by stetson

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Is Sandy fooling her mother, or is her mother actually encouraging Sandy's sexual growth? Does Sandy really want Tim to go out with her best friend, or is she testing him? Is this really a good time to be teasing Sandy? Just who's being honest here? As the world turns through the days of our lives, Tim just hopes he doesn't end up in General Hospital. Part 4 of the Sandy and Tim series. The segment should stand alone, but don't you usually read a story from the beginning?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Thursday, August 8

Tim was worried. Did Sandy really want him to take Liz to the party, or was she somehow testing his allegiance to her? If he did take her, how was he supposed to act? Was he supposed to be a perfect gentleman, or was he supposed to act like a normal teenager? Liz was a couple of inches shorter and weighed a little more than Sandy, but Tim thought that Liz's extra five or so pounds was all in her breasts. "Man, she does have a pair of tits," Tim thought. "If Sandy's barely a B-cup, Liz must be at least a C; maybe even a D-cup. Any guy who takes her out really has to try to get his hands on them. Am I supposed to try? If I do and she doesn't want it, is Liz going to tell Sandy I made a pass at her? Even worse, maybe Liz will go along with it, see how far I'll go with her, and then report it all back to Sandy. Man, would I be screwed! God, what am I supposed to do?"

For a day and a half, Tim agonized. Finally, on Thursday morning, he got a phone call from Liz.

"Hi, Tim, this is Liz. Liz Kinkade."

"Hey, Liz, how you doing?"

"I'm doing good, Tim, but I have a problem. I think Sandy might have told you about it?"

"She told me that you might be calling me about something, but I don't have any details."

"Oh. Ok. Well, Tim, as you know, I didn't go to college; I got a job and went right to work when we all graduated from high school. I've been doing pretty well, and I think the office is happy with me."

"That sounds good."

"Yeah, I'm doing all right there. I enjoy the job. But anyways, I have a problem. We have a big function coming up next week, and everyone is expected to attend. We're all supposed to bring our spouses, dates, or whomever, and I can't find anyone to go with me. I don't date a lot, so I don't know too many available guys. I was hoping you would be able to help me by going to the party with me."

"But Liz, you know that Sandy and I are tight."

"Well of course I know, Tim. That's why I went to her first. She and I have been really close friends for a long time, and I didn't want to do anything that would jeopardize that friendship. She told me it would be ok with her, and I know she would level with me. Once I knew that she was fine with it, all I had to do was work up the nerve to call you. And ... well ... here I am. You have no idea how hard it was for me to make this call."

"Oh, I have an idea," Tim responded, laughing. "Guys go through this agony every time we call a girl for the first time.

"Liz, I'll tell you what. If I can, I'll be happy to help you out and take you to the party. At this point, though, I'm still not convinced that Sandy's ok with it. I just haven't been able to wrap my head around it yet. Are you doing anything after work today?"

"No, I don't have anything planned."

"How about stopping by Sandy's house on your way home. I'll be there, and the three of us can talk it over and make sure we're all on the same page. Ok?"

"Sure, Tim. Sounds good."

"Ok. Just one other thing. I need to convince myself that Sandy's ok with this. So, when we're talking, go along with whatever I do, ok? I'm not sure how I'm going to handle it yet, but I need to tweak Sandy a little bit. Just promise to follow my lead, will you?"

"Sure, Tim. I'll play along. I enjoy teasing Sandy, and I'm desperate enough to do whatever it takes to work all this out. And Tim, thanks. Thanks a lot."

"Sure, Liz. I'll see you this afternoon. Bye."

He had the glimmer of an idea, but Tim needed to think it through and decide whether he had the nerve to pull it off.


When Tim went over to Sandy's he briefed her on his conversation with Liz and told her that Liz would be dropping by after work. He also warned Sandy that he wanted to tease Liz, and asked Sandy to play along with whatever he did. Always happy to embarrass and mess with her girlfriend's mind, Sandy enthusiastically agreed.

They were out by the pool, studying, when Liz arrived. Sandy, of course, was dressed in her work clothes, while Sandy was wearing a bikini and Tim was in his swim trunks. After getting some Cokes, they stood around the grilling area in the corner of the patio where they could have some privacy. They caught up with each others' lives for a few minutes, and then got down to business.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.