Who Played Whom? - Cover

Who Played Whom?

Copyright© 2012 by stetson

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Is Sandy fooling her mother, or is her mother actually encouraging Sandy's sexual growth? Does Sandy really want Tim to go out with her best friend, or is she testing him? Is this really a good time to be teasing Sandy? Just who's being honest here? As the world turns through the days of our lives, Tim just hopes he doesn't end up in General Hospital. Part 4 of the Sandy and Tim series. The segment should stand alone, but don't you usually read a story from the beginning?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Friday, July 19

"Hey, Sandy. Ready to go?"

"Sure am. Got all my things right here. Did you remember to put the towel and the blanket in the car?"

"Yeah, they're on the floor behind my seat. But what are they for?

Oh, hi, Mrs. Banks," Tim blurted out quickly before Sandy could answer. He saw Sandy's mother come out the door, and since Sandy was facing the other way he didn't want her inadvertently saying anything that might be incriminating.

"Good morning, Tim. Are you two ready to head off?"

"Sure are, mom. Got my work clothes right here. I'll call you when we hit town, so you know we got there ok."

"Ok, honey. Have a nice time, and don't work too hard. Have fun."

Sandy threw her small bag into the trunk and jumped into the passenger seat. "Oh, we will mom. See you Sunday."

"I'm sure you'll have fun, Sandy," Darcy muttered as she waved goodbye. "And I'm happy for you. I wish it were me, though."

Sandy kicked off her sandals, and as soon as they were out of sight of the house she undid her seatbelt.

"What are you doing?" asked Tim.

"Just getting comfortable for the ride," she replied. Grabbing the towel that Tim had put behind his seat, she lifted her hips, spread the towel over the seat, flipped the back of her dress up, and sat her bare ass back down on the towel. Refastening her seatbelt, she pulled her feet up so she was sitting cross-legged on the seat and bunched the front of her dress in her lap. Grabbing Tim's hand, she placed it on the inside of her thigh.

"I just want to be comfortable," she said in a sing-song voice. "And if you were to touch me or something, and if I were to get wet or something, it just might put a spot on the back of my dress. So, I just figured that if my dress weren't there, it would spare us both a lot of embarrassment. That's why I didn't wear anything under my dress, either. I'm doing it for you, baby. Aren't I thoughtful?"

"You're a piece of work," Tim replied, as his hand went to work.

It was a very pleasant trip. For both of them.

Tim particularly enjoyed how, when Sandy reclined her seat and napped, he could play with her dress and decide just how much of his girlfriend he would show off to the truckers he passed. He knew that neither Sandy nor the truckers would object to his showing them the full length of her long, gorgeous legs, and from that fact he made the logical leap that she probably would not object to his showing them her slender hips, her tight, toned stomach and the summer tan line made by her bikini bottoms. He wasn't sure how happy she would be about them seeing her closely-trimmed and nicely-shaped pubic hair, but he figured she would probably be ok with it. The flashing lights and sounding horns of the trucks they passed indicated to Tim that the truckers appreciated his efforts. "I'm sure that Sandy would be proud," Tim thought. "I'll have to remember to tell her about it. Sometime. Maybe in ten to twelve years. While she's drunk. Or maybe asleep."

Tim woke Sandy as they approached school. Getting herself together, she called her mother from the car to let her know they had arrived safely. "That saves me a trip to the sorority house," she told Tim, laughing.


Sandy followed Tim as he unlocked the door and entered his apartment. Dropping her bag, she kicked off her sandals. "Could you unzip me, baby?" she asked. A few seconds later she shrugged her shoulders and her dress was in a pool at her feet. She reminded Tim of the Botticelli painting, "The Birth of Venus," as she stepped out of the dress. She left everything where it was and headed down the hallway. "God, this feels good," she said, flexing her arms and stretching her muscles. "Bolt the door and come on back here, babe," she continued. "I'll meet you in the bedroom." Tim wasted no time getting there.

As her entered the room he was struck by one of those visions he immediately hoped would be permanently engraved in his memory.

She was on her hands and knees, kneeling on the edge of the bed and facing away from the door. All he could see were the backs of her long, gorgeous thighs and the world's most perfect ass, serving as a beautiful frame for Sandy's obviously wet sex. The white skin of her untanned butt cheeks was like an arrow, pointing the way to her dripping nether lips.

"Get your clothes off and get over here, baby," she growled when she heard his gasp. Reaching through her legs, she pulled her pussy lips open. "And then get your cock in here. Hard and fast, babe. I've been thinking about this for days. I don't want to make love, I just need a fuck. A HARD fuck."

Stepping up behind her, Tim sank his full length into her channel in a single thrust. It was tight, but she was dripping wet and ready for action. "Yes!" she sighed. "Deep and hard and fast, baby," she panted as she bounced back against him and lightly flicked her clit. "We can make love later; right now, I just need to cum and to feel you cum in me."

It didn't take long. Between the sexual teasing of the day and the sight, smell, sound and feeling of sex in the room, they were both primed and ready to explode. In just a few minutes they were sprawled on the bed, Sandy face down and Tim on top of her. They were still connected, but they were both spent and for the time being, at least, satisfied.

"Thank you, baby," breathed Sandy. "I really needed that." Laughingly, she added, "Right now, though, I think I really need a towel, before I ruin your mattress."


Cuddling with Tim on the bed, bathed in her post-coital satisfaction and enjoying the feeling of skin against skin, Sandy was suddenly struck by hunger.

"Tim," she said softly, "have you thought about dinner?"

"Yeah; I figured we'd just go out and pick up something."

"I really don't want to get dressed and put on makeup, baby. You don't have anything here, do you?"

"Nope. I cleaned out everything when I left for the summer."

"How about if we order some pizza?"

"That's good for me," Tim replied. Turning around to look at Sandy, he smiled. "Tell you what. I'll call in and order it, if you'll meet the guy when he delivers it. Ok?"

"I was really hoping to avoid putting clothes back on," she replied. "Can't you pay him?"

"You can wear one of my dress shirts. It'll cover you."

"You want me to meet the guy wearing only your dress shirt?"

"Why not? It'll cover you. Roll up the sleeves and he'll think you've been working. He'll never know that you don't have anything on underneath it. Besides," he said, tweaking her nipple, "a girl wearing a guy's dress shirt is just sexy as hell."

"Oh yeah? You think he'll enjoy that?" she asked, lightly pulling on his chest hair.

"Oh yeah!" Tim answered. "He will. And I know I will, too," he added. Leering at her, he decided he could up the ante. "Oh, by the way. You can only button two of the buttons."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.