Conan - Cover

Conan

Copyright© 2012 by aubie56

Chapter 7

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Join Arnold "Conan" Schwartz as he has the adventure of a lifetime, or is it really a lifetime. Anyway, he goes into a coma and wakes up in Rome at the time of Claudius. He becomes a breeding slave and is 'forced' to fuck about every female in sight! He soon makes his way up the social ladder and becomes a friend of Claudius. He goes so far as to clean up Rome and become rich in the process.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Historical   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Pregnancy   Violence  

Fucking Atrina could never be classified as routine, but she was really turned on tonight. She moaned, panted, and groaned through four orgasms before I finally let myself go for a truly monster of a cum. I swear that if she was not already pregnant, she would have been after the load I just dumped into her juicy cunt. We rolled into our usual cuddling position and dropped off to sleep.

Normally, before my transition to Rome I would not have been so blasé about other people being present when I engaged in my favorite indoor sport. But I had become so inured to slaves standing around and watching that I did not care one way or the other by this time. Well, the situation just changed emphasis. I was only lightly asleep at the time I heard a woman scream in terror. I woke up instantly and looked around for the cause of her fright.

Two strangers had crept into our bedroom, and I had been alerted by one of the attending slave women. Her scream was probably what saved my life. The screaming slave was under attack by one of the intruders, but the other was coming toward me with a mean-looking knife raised and ready to plunge into my very tender body.

Fortunately, I was between Atrina and the attacker, so I was not blocked when she sat up in surprise. I had no conventional weapon handy, but I did grab up a pillow and throw it into the face of the approaching killer. I didn't know which one of us he was aiming for, but I had to assume that I was to be the first target, no matter what he did after that.

The man instinctively threw up his left arm to protect his face from what was flying toward him, and that gave me the moment of distraction to kick him in the gut with my left heel. I was not able to get a lot of force behind the kick because of the way I had been lying in bed, but it was enough to knock him back somewhat and give me room to stand beside the bed.

The man was bent over trying to get his breath, so I had time to grab a candle holder on the small table beside the bed and smash him in the windpipe with its heavy bronze shaft. I don't know if he was knocked out by the blow, but he was certainly dazed enough to drop his knife. I grabbed it almost before it hit the floor and took a swinging stab at his exposed belly.

Damn! He was wearing some sort of light armor that was enough to turn the blade and save him from a fatal slash. Nevertheless, I did catch my balance quickly enough to slash his throat in a backhanded sweep. OK, the nearest attacker was down, but the other one was about to kill the slave woman.

She was a large woman and remarkably strong, but not strong enough to win against a determined male attacker. The woman was holding the man's knife wielding arm by the wrist with both her hands, but the man's left fist was beating against her face, and he was eventually going to win that battle. She already had a broken nose and a bloody lip, but she was gamely hanging on for dear life. That was one brave woman and a real fighter. She could be on my side any time the situation came up.

I didn't hesitate. I charged the man and stabbed him in the area of his right kidney. I angled the knife blade up in hope of catching his heart with the point. I didn't know if the knife blade was long enough to reach, but I put all of the force I had behind the stab in an effort to get as far in as possible. Apparently, I did make my goal, because the man collapsed in the middle of taking another swing with his fist at the face of the slave woman.

At that moment, two guards burst in to provide what help they could. Of course, they would have been too late to do any real good, but that was my fault. I was remiss in not having guards stationed at the bedroom door. Dammit, I was luckier than I really deserved.

I recognized the two guards so I ignored them while I tried to help the slave woman who was pretty badly injured. She looked me in the face and collapsed against me. I grabbed her to keep her from hitting the floor. I picked her up and carried her to the bed. I laid her down beside the trembling form of her Mistress and tried to do what I could to minister to her needs.

There was a slave at the farm who had once been a battlefield surgeon in some defeated army. He was summoned immediately to look after the injured woman while the two guards dragged the corpses from the room. I wanted nothing to do with a common civilian doctor, because all they knew how to do was to apply leeches to draw blood, and the woman certainly didn't need that kind of treatment. She was suffering from a battle wound, and a ex-army man was much better able to cope with the injuries.

The surgeon showed up with his kit, and the first thing he did was to pull the woman's nose back into place. She was always going to bear evidence of her bravery, but she was now out of danger. The surgeon put in a couple of stitches to close gashes in her lips and face, but they were tiny and would probably never be greatly visible. He said for her to get a lot of rest for the next few days. That should be all that she needed to make a full recovery.

Atrina was very concerned about the woman's condition and even kissed her on the cheek—something that an aristocrat would never do to a slave! Atrina ordered that the woman be left where she was in hope that she could get some sleep. We were both wide awake now, so we got dressed. I had to look into the how and why of the attack.

Both thugs had unblemished faces, so we had a good look at who had attacked us. Right after breakfast, the two men were laid out, and everyone on the farm was walked passed them in hope that somebody would recognize and identify them. No such luck, but I was sure that Ursus, the farm manager, had to be deeply involved with the assassination attempt. He was the only person I knew of who had anything to gain by my death, much less, the death of Atrina. Also, he was in a perfect position to hire the assassins and to direct them to the right room. The problem was that I had no proof.

Several other things were brought to my attention by this assassination attempt. The main point was that I had to have more men trained as guards. In a loving way, I laid down the law to Atrina. We were going to increase the number of body guards. The next time we may not have such a brave woman slave to look after us! That statement made Atrina cry, and she agreed with me. I knew that we could afford them, so I made immediate plans to increase the bodyguard detail to 24 men. I made the 25th.

It was easy to find the recruits. All I had to do was to invite the former volunteers to come in again. I had my 24 men within two days, and I started training immediately. The current five regular bodyguards were promoted to the rank of sergeant, with the best of the bunch, Eglus Maximus, named as sergeant major. I broke them down into four squads of equal size and had each sergeant take over the physical condition training. That gave me time for my other jobs.

One of my favorite jobs, naturally, was that of stud for the breeders. I was going to need a lot of money before long, so I decided to include the women slaves of the farm among the breeders. These women all seemed to be in favor of sampling my prowess with my cock, so I scheduled two of them each day in addition to my routine of two regular breeders a day. When Atrina was added to the list that meant that I was fucking to orgasm four or five women a day. I certainly could not have kept that up over the long term, but I could stand up to the strain for a few weeks.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.