Conan
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2012 by aubie56

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Join Arnold "Conan" Schwartz as he has the adventure of a lifetime, or is it really a lifetime. Anyway, he goes into a coma and wakes up in Rome at the time of Claudius. He becomes a breeding slave and is 'forced' to fuck about every female in sight! He soon makes his way up the social ladder and becomes a friend of Claudius. He goes so far as to clean up Rome and become rich in the process.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Historical   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Pregnancy   Violence  

When we started out, I swear that one of the first things I thought of was a circus parade. And I was one of the clowns! Atrina had insisted I wear some sort of dress uniform that she had come up with. I felt like a character out of a Walt Disney cartoon the way I was dressed to the nines. She swore that I looked elegant in my outfit, but I just felt gaudy. Oh, well, she knew a hell of a lot more than I did about the local fashion scene.

I think that it was the red cape along with the golden cover for my skullcap helmet that made me the most self conscious. I was going to have to ditch both if I ever got into a fight, but the crowd moved out of my way without me having to say a word, so I guess that she knew what she was talking about. However, I did feel a lot like Victor Mature or Charlton Heston in one of those C. B. DeMille movie extravaganzas. Brad Pitt, etc. just didn't have the movie presence to come off like one of those old time guys.

We moved at a slow pace because of the oxen, so the walking was not at all tiring. I was in good physical condition, so I could walk miles without getting overly tired. By this time, my men were in just as good a shape, so we were all set for our march.

We stopped for a quick snack at lunch and resumed the journey. I had been warned by Atrina that we would have to look out for bandits during our second day, but we should not have any problems while we were still so near Rome. I hoped that she was correct because it was such a glorious day that I really hoped that there would be no trouble.

We pulled into our campsite well before dark and were surprised to see that we had made right at 11 miles with no mechanical or human problems. I guess that I am just pessimistic by nature. Our people from the farm were there to greet us, and they'd had the site all set up for us before we arrived. One of those added touches that the Romans were so good at was the fact that a willing woman was waiting for each of the unattached men to serve as his bed warmer that night. Each woman would remain with her designated man throughout the vacation.

This didn't count the breeders because Atrina was trying an experiment in which I was the only one to fuck the breeders. Atrina was trying to do some controlled breeding with me as the stud. I didn't mind, and I tried to make sure that all of the women enjoyed the arrangement, too. Incidentally, my responsibility to the breeding program did not pause just because we were on vacation. I was expected to fuck two of the breeders each day while we were away from home, and this was in addition to my responsibility to service Atrina as well. Thank God that my sister Eileen had done such a good job of getting me into the proper sexual condition. Hell, I was in hog heaven! What teen boy would not relish being "forced" to fuck two to three women per day? Yeah! I was good to go as long as my cock held out.

The only problem was scheduling all of this sex. I usually devoted 30-45 minutes to each of the breeders, and that had to be worked into my regular day. Atrina was beginning to feel herself being shaken up by all of the hormones and stuff that were running around in her pregnant body. She felt neglected if I spent any of the evening or night away from her, so I had to make sure that nothing distracted me at supper or thereafter until the next morning. Therefore, I tried to schedule one of the breeders just before lunch and one just before supper. That had worked at home, but I was not sure how it would work on the road.

I needn't have worried. As lunch time approached that first day, I was directed to climb into one of the carts. Onyx, one of the breeder slave women was waiting for me. She was already naked and dripping from her pussy as she lay on her back on a bed in the cart. She professed to be ready for me as I stripped my clothes off and got between her raised knees. She did not want to "waste time" on foreplay. Instead, she wanted as many orgasms as could be managed during the time of our fuck. That was OK with me, so I rubbed my hard cock in her pussy slit to get some lube distributed. That only took a few seconds, and I was ready to drill her right where she wanted it.

Just to show her who was in charge, I did take the time to tweak her clit with my fingers and thumb before I bottomed out. She was a bit looser than most of the women because she had already had nine babies, and the last one was fairly recent. Therefore, I had no trouble driving all the way to her cervix with my first push, and I started in with a heavy pounding, since that was what she appeared to want. I had her ankles on my shoulders so I was hitting her G-spot on nearly every stroke. I also tried to lean in so that I could hit her clit with my pubic bone, but that that was making it difficult to rub her G-spot.

I resumed a more comfortable position for me, and one that would put almost constant pressure on her magic zone. This really was not giving her what she wanted, though it was close. I figured that I would have a difficult time giving her more than three orgasms in the allotted time with this arrangement, so I went back to tweaking her clit with my fingers as I continued to fuck her. Ah, that was providing the stimulation that Onyx wanted. She had her first orgasm shortly after I started playing with her clit, and I never let up on her after that.

The poor woman was a physical wreck by the time I had my release. I honestly don't know how many orgasms Onyx actually had, but she was completely exhausted by the time I finished with her! I wonder if she will ask for that same treatment the next time I fuck her. This sort of activity did not bother me, but Onyx was not able to get out of the bed to go for lunch. One of her friends made up something for her to eat when she finally recovered enough to do that.

It was no secret what we had just done because Onyx had told her friends that she was going to ask for what I had given her. Several men grinned broadly at me as I left the cart for my lunch, and every one of the women looked at me in awe. All except Mirian, that is—she just looked at me and nodded her head knowingly. Well, I guess I just ramped up my reputation another notch.

The afternoon was occupied by the march to the overnight campsite, so I was all business that afternoon. However, when we arrived, I was informed that Eve was waiting for me in the cart. Eve may have been frightened by what happened to Onyx because she just wanted the usual routine. Onyx had put on quite an oral show. Even though the caravan was moving the whole time we fucked, everybody could tell what was going on by the moaning noises that Onyx had made.

I started out with a few kisses and sucking on Eve's nipples as I massaged her tits. There were no bathing facilities while we were moving, so I was not very enthusiastic about oral sex with the women. I finger fucked Eve for a few minutes and got her very worked up before I inserted my cock into her cunt. Eve did have a small orgasm from my finger fucking, but she saved the best for my cock. She had three major orgasms while I was fucking her with my cock, and she insisted that she was completely happy when I finished shooting my jizz into her cunt. OK, I just never wanted to walk away with the woman less than completely sated.

I spent the night with Atrina, but she really did not want to fuck. Instead we cuddled, and that was enough for me, too. On the other hand, Atrina wanted a quickie before breakfast the next morning. I was happy to accommodate her, especially since I knew that she was still worried about her pregnancy so late in her life. She didn't know why, but Atrina could never get pregnant with her first husband. It was probably his fault, but I didn't bring it up, since she had enough to worry about.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.