Conan - Cover

Conan

Copyright© 2012 by aubie56

Chapter 3

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Join Arnold "Conan" Schwartz as he has the adventure of a lifetime, or is it really a lifetime. Anyway, he goes into a coma and wakes up in Rome at the time of Claudius. He becomes a breeding slave and is 'forced' to fuck about every female in sight! He soon makes his way up the social ladder and becomes a friend of Claudius. He goes so far as to clean up Rome and become rich in the process.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Historical   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Pregnancy   Violence  

I spent the night in my own apartment, but I was not alone. Another of the breeders came in. I don't know why, but this woman just wanted to fuck and that was it. I was disappointed because this fuck was kind of mechanical. The woman didn't even cum, though I did. I shot her full of jizz and she lost interest in me. She didn't even tell me her name. Sheesh! Some women sure are peculiar!

The next day at breakfast, I cornered Miriam and asked about the woman. Miriam said, "Alise is an odd one. Years ago, her clit was removed by a witch doctor in her home country. That keeps her from cumming. I am sure that she resents the fact that the rest of us women can enjoy a fuck, but she can't."

"Oh, hell! I wish she had told me her problem. I can give her an orgasm even without her clit. Tell her to be more open with me the next time, and I will try to help her. She doesn't have to feel the way she does."

"You can do that!?! Gods, what is it that you can't do? I must tell our Mistress right away. All of our people feel bad for Alise."

About an hour later, a slave came to tell me that I was ordered to be in my apartment for the rest of the morning. Hardly had I gotten there when Alise showed up. She said, "I have been told that you can give me an orgasm even with my clit removed. Please, I beg you to do so now."

"OK, Alise, but you must do exactly as I tell you. We are going to do some things that you are probably not familiar with, so I'll warn you now not to be surprised. The first thing you need to do is to take off your clothes and lie down on the bed on your back."

Alise lay down and I lay down beside her. I asked, "Has anybody ever treated you to what I call foreplay? That is going to be important for this to work."

"No, I don't know what foreplay is. You will have to tell me everything to do."

"OK, the first thing we will do is make sure you know how to kiss. When I lean over to kiss you, open your teeth enough for me to push my tongue into your mouth. I think that you will like the result."

Alise complied and received her first French kiss. Needless to say, she was startled as I pushed my tongue into her mouth and massaged her tongue with mine. After a few moments, she acted surprised and respondedb my pushing her tongue into my mouth. We dueled with our tongues for a few minutes, and Alise began to breathe in little pants.

I moved to her ear lobe and began to suck and nibble on it. This was also new to Alise, as I knew it would be. The panting increased and I moved to her breasts. I played with her breasts and nipples for a few minutes, and there was a sudden scream from Alise as she experienced her first ever orgasm. I could tell that it was not a very big orgasm, but the fact that it was there at all was enough to send Alise into orbit.

I let her enjoy her orgasm and return to Earth before I did anything else. Once she had calmed down, I began to kiss down her abdomen to her belly button. Aha, another ticklish one, so I moved on. I moved down to her pussy with my kisses. When I got to where her clit should be, I saw the scar from that madman's knife. I didn't pause at the scar, but I did push my tongue into her pussy slit and started tracing that back and forth from end to end. Alise had almost a perfect camel toe, so I had to dig to find her inner lips. I sucked each one into my mouth and rubbed it with my tongue. Once the fluid started to flow, I inserted my fingers into her vagina and found her G-spot.

I curled my fingers and rubbed that sensitive area. Alise started to pant very hard at that point, and I continued to rub there. It took only about three minutes to bring Alise to an explosive orgasm. It was so strong a scream of surprise and pleasure that I am sure that it was heard all over the house, certainly all over the slaves' quarters. Again, I let her enjoy the feelings of that orgasm before I backed off and asked her if she wanted to fuck. I said that I would try to make her cum during the fucking, but I could not guarantee anything.

"Oh, Conan, you are truly the beloved of the gods. Please do whatever you want to do to me. Whatever it is, I know that I will enjoy it!"

I had her get on her knees and put her shoulders on the bed. I was sure that my best chance to rub her G-spot vigorously during fucking was to do it in that position. Now that Alise was loosened up, we could probably trigger another orgasm from any normal fucking position, but I was hedging my bets.

I slid my very hard cock into her pussy hole slowly enough to be sure that I would not cause Alise any pain. I worked it in over five strokes to give her a chance to adapt to the size of my cock. She had already felt it last night, so Alise was not afraid of my cock, but I was again hedging my bets.

I angled my body so that my cock rubbed forcefully against her G-spot as I fucked her. I pumped in and out, slowly at first, but I did speed up as I could feel her moving toward her climax. Toward the end, I was pumping in as hard and fast as I could move, and she was begging me to go even harder and faster. Finally, she hit her orgasm and gripped my cock so hard with her vaginal muscles that I momentarily feared that she might pinch it off.

She started cumming, and that was enough to make me cum. Alise let out her loudest scream yet, and I admit to unleashing a bellow of my own. Between the two of us, I'll bet we scared the cats and bats for blocks. Of course, Alise fainted. I would probably have been insulted if she hadn't. I was exhausted after all of that exertion, so I just rolled off her as she kind of melted into the mattress. I lay down, and, for the first time in my live, I went to sleep as the result of a fuck!

I woke up a few minutes later nearly smothered by kisses. Alise was going wild with her demonstration of affection for me. As gently as possible, I fought her off so that I could catch my breath. Alise bounced up and down on the bed and finally got herself sort of together. Totally naked and dribbling liquid from her cunt, she jumped up and ran from the room yelling that she had to tell her friends what had happened. My feeling was, "How could they not know, after all of the noise we had made in the past few minutes?" I did restrain myself and did not rain on her joy. It was the least I could do under the circumstance!

Very shortly after lunch, I was summoned into the august presence of my owner. She was grinning from ear to ear. "Conan, I heard what you were able to do for our Alise today. The whole household is overjoyed at your accomplishment. You have proven yourself, so I want to see you in my bed tonight. You will be summoned at the proper time. Do whatever you need to do to make yourself ready, because I will warn you now that I am not easily satisfied. Woe unto you if you disappoint me! Dismissed!"

I bowed and went back to my room. As far as I knew, the only preparation I needed was to bathe thoroughly, and I could manage that without any help. I had a lot of time on my hands, so I wandered around taking a look at some of the house, I hesitated to call it a home at this state of my knowledge, that I had not seen before. I was at the edge of the slave quarters when I stumbled upon several men who were working out with wooden swords and beating on wooden posts with real swords.

One of them said, "What are you doing here, slave? This area is restricted to the household guards!"

"Sorry, I am new here and I was wondering what the house was like in parts that I had never seen. I'm new to the slave business, so I don't know all of the common courtesies yet."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.