Pet Mommy: Becoming a Submissive Mommy-Slut!
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by Silkstockingslover

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A mother catches her son masturbating with her nylons and decides to seduce him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Leg Fetish  

DP MOMMY-SLUT!!!

I am sure you have heard the saying be careful not to wake up the sleeping giant. Well, I woke the giant up both figuratively and literally with my son, Michael.

Before I seduced him, he was a meek, shy and conservative boy who stroked himself often to incest fantasies online. But once he had a taste of the forbidden fruit, he turned from boy to man, from mouse to lion.

I knew I had changed our relationship that glorious first night, when I gave myself to my son unconditionally, allowing him to use all three of my holes. I was still his mother and loved him as a mother does, with unconditional acceptance, but I now also loved him as a lover, a Master.

In essence I felt like a character in Shelly's Frankenstein, I had created a monster ... oh but what a beautiful monster it was: eight inches hard and always ready to go ... always.

The next morning, after the glorious seduction of my son, I woke up to a cock tapping my lips. I am not a morning person and I swatted it away trying to get a few more minutes of shut-eye, but was startled awake by the firm words of my formally shy son.

"Open your mouth, cocksucker," I heard him demand.

My eyes opened wide and I was staring at the fully erect eight-inch cock of my son. I attempted to speak and was stopped in mid-sentence by my son shoving his cock in my mouth.

He began slowly fucking my lips as he explained how things were going to be different from now on. "From now on Mommy, you are my pet. You play when I want to play and you obey all the time. You never let me have a dog when I was young and desperately wanted one, so I have decided it is time for me to have one."

I didn't get him a dog because I am allergic, but it was impossible to argue with his big cock in my mouth. I was also surprised by him talking about a pet while he slowly pumped his cock in and out of my mouth until he finished his thought.

"Do you know what kind of pet I want, Mommy?" he asked, taking his hard rod out of my mouth.

Looking up at him, hungry to get his cock back between my lips, I replied, "Whatever kind do you want, Michael?"

He chuckled softly as he filled my mouth again with his lovely cock. "You will be my pet mom, my pet puppy."

My eyes went wide at his confidence, but of course, I was unable to say anything with my mouth currently full.

He continued to explain. "This bed will be our bed, we will sleep in it together and I expect all three of your fuck-holes available to me at all times."

Hearing my son say fuck-holes was both shocking and a complete turn-on. Seeing his dominant, man in charge attitude, had my cunt getting wet. I was now wide-awake and ready to be fucked.

"So starting today, panties are a no-no at all times, all your nylons will be stockings or thigh highs and you may only wear a bra while at work," he said, continuing to scaffold the expectations of our new Sub-Dom relationship.

"Fuck I love my cock in your mouth, Mommy," he moaned, before adding, "you look so fucking hot sucking cock."

I moaned what was intended to be a thank you.

He asked, already able to read my mind, "Is Mommy horny?"

He pulled his cock out of my mouth and put his hand to my wet, still naked from last night, cunt and smiled, "Oh, my Mommy is horny."

"Please Michael, fuck Mommy," I moaned as he flicked my clit with his finger.

"I don't know," he said, "you did push it away when I first offered it to you."

"S-s-sorry," I stammered. "I was still asleep and didn't really didn't know what was going on."

He shoved his cock back in my mouth and began fucking my face faster. Each forward thrust all eight delicious inches filled my mouth and I could feel his balls bouncing off my chin. The act was so naughty and wrong, which somehow made it so naughty and right.

I concentrated on not gagging as he roughly used my mouth for his personal pleasure and was soon rewarded with his warm salty seed coating my throat. He slowed down as he shot his load and I took over bobbing back and forth lavishly extracting any last remnants of my son's cum.

Finally, pulling his cock out of my mouth, he suddenly shifted from dominant to apologetic. "Sorry Mom, I just couldn't resist."

Licking the last little drop of cum from the head of his cock, I smiled, my cunt already alive and hungry, "Never apologize son; I am always ready to serve you."

"It seems weird," he said, looking down at me.

"What seems weird?" I asked, surprised by the sudden change after just recklessly fucking my face.

"This," he said suddenly bewildered.

"It didn't seem weird when you were using my face as your personal cum catcher," I pointed out.

"It's just, I mean," my genius son struggled to form a complete sentence as he tried to rationalize our relationship shift.

I interrupted Michael and said, "Michael, I am still your mother and you are still my son."

"Yes, but," he began, but I sat up and interrupted him.

"Shhhh, baby, Mommy is talking," I said, putting my finger to his lips. I continued, moving to his ear, "And I still love you like a mother loves a son. I just also love you as a lover, a very well-equipped, attentive and dominant lover."

I moved my finger from his lips, nibbling teasingly on his ear, as I squeezed his still stiff cock.

He stammered, a mixture of bewilderment and growing horniness, "But you are my Mother."

"That you just face-fucked, rather aggressively I might add. Your balls were bouncing off my chin like it was the floor and they were basketballs," I pointed out, my tongue swirling in his ear.

"I don't know what got into me, I woke up horny like I always do and remembering last night something turned on inside me and before I knew it my cock was tapping your lips," he explained, through soft moans.

"I know what got into me," I whispered, my left hand squeezing his ready to go again cock, before adding "I also know what Mommy wants in her wet cunt."

"Oh Mom," he moaned, the dual pleasure of my mouth on his ear and my hand stroking his cock distracting him.

"Does my baby want to fuck me?" I asked, moving my tongue down his neck and to his nipple.

"Aaaah, Mom," he moaned as I took his nipple in my mouth.

I teasingly nibbled his nipple before asking, "Aaaah, Mom, what?"

I moved to the other nipple and replicated the teasing as he stammered, "Are y-y-you sure we should keep doing this?"

Looking up at him, my hand stroking his big hard cock faster, I asked, my lips all pouty and my tone baby talk, "Does my sonny not want to fuck-y his Mommy?"

"Oh God Mom," he moaned, his gentle demeanor shifting again to aggressive, like a sexual 'Hulk', as he pushed me back on the bed aggressively.

Without another word he climbed on top of me and slid his cock easily into my warm oasis.

"Oh son, your cock feels so good in Mommy," I moaned the instant my son's cock filled me. For some unexplainable naughty reason calling him my son and referring to myself as Mommy enhanced the sexual rush. It seemed the greater the taboo, the greater the thrill.

He gave hard, deep thrusts into my warmth which had my whole body moving to meet him. "I want to see your boobs, Mommy."

I laughed, as I struggled to pull my t-shirt I wore to bed off, "My boobs, baby. Mommy has tits, big tits."

"Or jugs," he corrected, cupping both my voluptuous tits with his hands the second they were available.

"Yes, baby, play with Mommy's jugs," I moaned, another naughty word adding to the sin, as he took my left nipple in his mouth. My breathing increased as my son kept pumping his cock in my cunt while pleasing my jugs. In only a couple of minutes and way quicker than usual, I could feel the bubbling rise of the orgasmic tide.

Moving up and pulling out, Michael ordered, "On all fours, Mommy."

My hunger to submit and to come taking control, I obeyed without hesitation. He moved behind me and quickly slipped his cock deep inside my pussy and stopped. I pleaded, desperate for release, "Oh God, Michael, fuck Mommy, please baby."

"No Mom," he replied, his tone amused, "Fuck yourself on your son's cock."

"Ooooooooh, you diiirty boooooy," I moaned, as I began bouncing back on his cock, allowing his cock to fill me completely.

"Fuck yourself, Mommy-slut," he ordered, slapping my ass.

Being called Mommy-slut only enhanced the naughty reality of the taboo sin I was committing. My backward thrusts onto my son's missile got faster and harder as I used his cock to get me off.

"Come Pet Mommy, come for your new Master," he ordered, seemingly understanding my need to be controlled and used.

"Yeeeeeees, Master," I moaned, "Mommy is so close."

"Now slut," he ordered, "come now."

"Aaaaaaaah," I came on command wanting to be obedient. The orgasm hit me hard and fast, and I collapsed forward.

As I continued to ride the orgasm, Michael returned to pounding me hard and after a couple more minutes I felt Michael come in me for a second time this morning.

"Fill me with your cum, baby," I moaned, loving feeling my son explode inside of me.

Once he was spent, he slipped out and I felt his cum instantly begin leaking out of my freshly fucked cunt.

"I love you, Mom," he said, collapsing on the bed and wrapping his arms around me.

"I love you too, son," I replied, feeling so safe and secure in my son's arms.

I closed my eyes and faded back to slumber, feeling content and warm in a way I had not felt in years.

...

When I woke up, Michael was gone to school and I reflected on what I had done. Many times in my life the day after has been an 'Oh my God I can't believe I did that, ' followed by anxiety and guilt. Surprisingly, after committing such a taboo act against society's standards, I felt no guilt, no anxiety, just an odd equilibrium.

The rest of the day was busy with a few houses to show and it was almost five before I got home.

Michael and Frederick were playing some killing video game as usual. Seeing my son through the eyes of a lover made everything different. He was no longer my shy, geeky son, but was now a sexy, well-equipped stud who I loved with all my heart and soul.

I loved him as a son.

I loved him as a lover.

I loved him as the sweet young man he had become.

I loved him as the dominant Master he was capable of transforming into.

I loved him unconditionally and even after less than one day the line between mother and lover was greying and merging into a murky mix of confusion.

I left the boys alone and made supper even as I craved more of the powerful intimacy of the past twenty-four hours.

I asked, "Is Frederick staying for dinner?"

"If I may," Frederick replied, polite as always.

"Of course, you are always welcome for dinner, Frederick," I smiled while quickly giving Michael a look that hopefully implied I was hoping to have him for dinner.

During supper, I slipped my heels off and moved my stocking-clad foot between Michael's legs under the table.

At first touch Michael gave a surprised gasp, followed by a slight smirk.

I slowly rubbed his cock through his pants throughout dinner which clearly had him distracted by his lack of complete sentences throughout dinner.

Dinner done, I cleaned up, as the boys returned to their video game. Just as I was finishing putting the last dish in the dishwasher, Michael came into the kitchen. He walked over to me, a devious grin on his face. He unzipped his pants, pulled his stiff ready to go cock out and pointed at it. "Get sucking, Mommy."

"But Frederick is in the other room," I protested, surprised by his forwardness.

"Was I asking your opinion," he asked, putting his hand on my shoulders. Like a good submissive, I allowed myself to be lowered onto my knees. Thankfully, my kitchen island would block our act of incest if Frederick walked in unannounced. My cunt was burning with hunger as I took his cock in my mouth and hungrily bobbed back and forth. I was on a quest to quickly get him off, the fear of getting caught in an act of incest only seemed to enhance the thrill.

He moaned softly as I frantically devoured his cock like a cheap porn slut. "Fuck Mommy, you are such a great cocksucker."

I moaned on his cock in agreement, as my left hand began rubbing myself.

He continued talking."I bet if I told you to crawl out there like a puppy dog and suck Frederick's cock, you would do it, wouldn't you Mommy slut?"

The thought of obeying him turned me on more and I again moaned in the affirmative as I continued to suck his cock furiously.

"Such a fucking slut," he moaned, clearly getting close. "You know Frederick wants to fuck you? I know he jerks off thinking about you all the time. Do you want to fuck my friend, Mommy?"

Another moan not so much in agreement to the question, but to the increasing pleasure I was giving myself with my hand, although the thought that I was an eighteen year old teen's stroke fantasy added to the turn-on.

Seconds later, my mouth was full of my son's sticky seed and I relished every drop as I worked to suck him dry.

Pulling out his cock, he looked down at me and said, "Don't come Mommy, I will finish you later."

He tapped my nose with his cock as I stopped touching myself just seconds from an orgasm. He pulled his cock back into his pants and I had just stood up when Frederick entered the kitchen.

"Dude, what is taking so long?" he asked.

"I just had to help mom with a full load," he said, as he closed the dishwasher, even though the naughty implication was obvious to me and had my cheeks going red.

"Dude, I'm dying on my own," Frederick said, as if the video game was real life and death.

Adding to the innuendo, the thought of fucking Frederick in my head, I quipped, "Sorry Frederick, but Michael needs to do his chores which include unloading daily."

Michael laughed and Frederick looked confused, wondering what was so funny.

Soon I was alone with the sweet aftertaste of my son's cum lingering in my mouth, a constant reminder of my submissive position and hungry for more.

I was upstairs on my laptop a couple of hours later when Michael came into my room and asked, "Did Mommy obey and not come?"

Closing my laptop, I put it on the nightstand and answered, "Yes Master, Mommy was a good girl."

"Does she want to be a bad girl?" he asked, moving to the bed.

"I can be whatever my big boy wants me to be," I purred, ready for utter submission.

He smiled and after a few seconds he replied, "Hold that thought, I have an idea."

"I bet you do," I playfully retorted, getting on all fours.

"Mommy, do you like roll playing?" he asked.

"Sure," I smiled, moving closer to him. "I really enjoy playing the slutty Mother who becomes a slut for her son."

"I like that one too," he smiled, before adding, "I plan to play that role over and over and over again."

I reached for his concealed weapon and purred, "You better not be teasing Mommy."

He put his finger to my lips. "Shhhh, Mommy. Now I want you to dress like a teacher, is that clear?"

I nodded in agreement as his finger remained on my lips.

"Good Mommy," he smiled, adding, "I'll be downstairs setting things up."

I watched him walk out impressed by his self-control (I was pretty much throwing myself at him) and his assertiveness (clearly, he was quickly transitioning into his new role as cock of the house).

I got off the bed and pondered what a teacher looks like. I decided to dress conservatively on the outside, but sexy underneath.

I kept on my black thigh highs, discarded my bra and panties and put on a pencil skirt and blue blouse. I put my hair in a bun to add to the teacher look before finishing by taking out my contacts and putting on my seldom worn glasses. Looking in the mirror, I felt I looked more like a librarian than a teacher, but I felt it would do.

I went downstairs and was surprised that Michael was not in the kitchen or the living room. I called out, "Michael where are you?"

He called back, "I am in your classroom, Ms. Lodge."

I assumed that meant my office as that was where his voice was coming from. I went to my office and was surprised to see he had set-up my desk a different way and created a desk for himself out of a table and chair. My desk even had an apple on it and a banana strangely enough.

Realizing quickly we were roll playing and creating some naughty fantasy of my sons, I walked to my desk and being demure sat on top of it, legs crossed, the tops of my thigh high stockings just barely visible.

I began the role-playing by saying, "Good morning class."

"Good morning, Ms. Lodge," my one student replied, staring at my stocking-clad legs.

"So where did we leave off yesterday?" I asked, allowing my son to control the role play scenario.

"You were discussing about the underlying incest plot of Hamlet and his mother," he smiled.

I replied, trying to remember a play I have not read in twenty years, "Well, there have been many Shakespearian experts who point out that there is lots of naughty innuendo of an incest relationship between the two."

"Isn't that wrong?" Michael asked.

Dangling my heel from my left foot, I answered, "Well, society says it is wrong."

Michael stood up and asked, "But do you think it is wrong?"

"I am not one to judge," I answered, non committal.

"But in your opinion?" Michael questioned, just as my heel fell to the floor.

"Well, throughout history incest has been pretty common," I answered, opening the door for my smiling student.

He bent to the floor and instead of grabbing my heel for me; he took my stocking-clad foot in his hands.

"Michael what are you doing?" I asked, feigning surprise.

"Just giving you a foot massage, Ms. Lodge," he answered as he began massaging my foot.

I stammered, "I don't think that is very appropriate."

Ignoring my protest, Michael said, "You know you look a lot like my Mother, Ms. Lodge."

"Michael, please stop," I protested.

Instead he said, "Shhhh, Ms. Lodge, I know exactly what teacher needs."

"Michael, enough," I objected, standing up, adding, "I am your teacher."

Michael stood up himself and quickly spun me around and unzipped my skirt as he said, "Yes, you are Ms. Lodge and you are one hot fucking MILF."

I again feigned defense. "Please stop, Michael," as my skirt fell to the floor.

"My, my, my, teacher, you are not even wearing panties. Only sluts don't wear panties, Ms. Lodge," he purred, bending me over the desk.

I let out a surprised yelp as I once again protested, trying to sound firm, "Michael, stop this instant!"

"Shut up, Ms. Lodge," he said firmly. "Dressing like a slut all this time, teasing me, you obviously have wanted this for a long time."

I whimpered as I continued to play the helpless victim even as I felt something cold penetrated me from behind. "Nooooooo."

"Your mouth says no, but your wet cunt with the banana in it says yes," Michael smirked, as he pumped the slippery, yellow fruit in and out of my undeniably wet box.

"Oh God," I moaned, as the orgasm I was forced to hold off on earlier began to bubble back to the surface.

"You like that, Ms. Lodge?" he asked, he stopped with my pussy still filled with banana.

"Yes, I mean, no," I stammered, in the conflicting emotion of continuing to resist or just giving in to my carnal desires.

He kept the banana in my pussy as he walked around the other end of my desk and undid his pants. "Is teacher hungry?" he asked, releasing his firm cock.

Distracted by my own hunger to come, I moaned, "Famished."

"Beg for my cock, Ms. Lodge," he ordered, holding his cock inches from my suddenly salivating mouth.

Giving in to my craving and my submission, I begged, "Please, Michael, let me teach you."

"Teach away," he quipped, offering his cock to me.

I moved up on my knees onto my desk, the banana still in me, as I took his cock into my mouth. Wanting him in my cunt, I teased him this time, using my mouth like an ocean of pleasure. I swirled my tongue around his mushroom top, I teased him relentlessly, not allowing him more than a slow build.

A few minutes of this cock-sucking teasing and Michael finally spoke. "You dress like a tease, Ms. Lodge and you suck cock like a whore. Obviously you want your student's cock to fuck you, don't you Ms. Lodge?"

Looking up eagerly to him, I replied seductively, "Yes, Michael, fuck your teacher's cunt. I have wanted you for so long."

He ordered, "Bend back over, Ms. Lodge."

I quickly obeyed, bending back over the desk and waiting for my craving to be filled.

"Good girl, you are a very obedient teacher, Ms. Lodge," he said, patting my ass condescendingly. "Ever take a cock in your ass, Ms. Lodge?"

Back into acting mode, I pleaded, "No, Michael, shove that big cock of yours in teacher's cunt."

He chuckled as he rubbed his cockhead at my puckered backdoor. Even though I feigned resistance, the thought of his cock in my ass was delicious. He slowly pushed forward, penetrating my ass and I whimpered, still the teacher and not the slutty Mother who craved his cock in my ass, "Oh God, Michael, not there."

"Your ass is letting me in pretty easy, Ms. Lodge," he pointed out as he slowly filled my back door.

"You are filling me so fuuuuuull," I whimpered, truthfully, as the bent over angle and the banana in my pussy somehow made the sensation of a cock in my ass even more intense.

"You like that, Ms. Lodge?" he asked, undoing my bun and grabbing a fist full of my hair.

"Noooooo," I moaned, the moan saying more than the actual words.

"You are such a fucking liar, Ms, Lodge," he accused, pulling my hair. "You fucking love it, the body doesn't lie."

"Please stop," I weakly protested, as I felt his body pressing against me, his cock firmly in my ass.

"Sure," he said, "I will just sit here with my cock buried in your ass."

For a moment, he sat there filling my ass with his perfect cock, all the while he reached around and wiggled the banana in my pussy. Finally, desperate to be fucked hard like I craved, I whimpered, "Please."

"Please what, Ms. Lodge?" he asked, not moving at all.

"Please fuck me," I begged.

"Fuck you where, Ms. Lodge," he questioned.

Giving in completely, I am sure like he has fantasized many times, I admitted, "My ass, dammit, fuck your teacher's tight ass."

"Hmmmm," he moaned, instantly beginning to pump his cock in and out of me.

My hunger to come had been simmering for so long, it took only a few strokes before I pleaded, "Harder Michael, fuck my ass harder."

He obliged and as his thrusts slammed into me, I held onto the corner of my desk for support. "Oh God, yes, fuck my ass, stud," I moaned, encouraging him to continue his forceful aggression.

"You like that teach? You like your student's cock in your ass?" he questioned, his tone dripping with smugness.

"Oh yes, Michael, make teacher your slut, your ass-slut," I confirmed, my orgasm on the rise.

"I'm going to fuck you every day after class, Ms. Lodge," he said, continuing to slam into me from behind.

"I'm yours, Michael," I whimpered, before adding, "I'm going to come soon."

"Are you going to come from getting your ass fucked on your desk, Ms. Lodge?" he asked, clearly loving the idea of humiliating one of his real teachers.

"Yes, your cock fits so perfectly in my ass, baby," I complimented, seconds from utopia.

"Come, Ms. Lodge, come like the slutty teacher you are," he demanded, as he yanked back on my hair, pulling my head back.

Almost instantly my orgasm shivered, quaked and exploded through me and I screamed, "Ooooooooooh Michael, I am coooooooooming."

He grunted seconds later, "Me too," and as my juices flooded out of me with such force the make-shift banana cock slipped out and onto the floor, as my son's cum filled my ass.

Exhausted himself, he collapsed onto my back and held onto me as I continued to tremble from the pleasure he just gave me.

Finally, he pulled out of my ass and turned me around. I smiled, "And who were you really fucking while you fucked your Momma's ass?"

He blushed, just like before his confidence faded after he came and he suddenly felt guilty. "No one," he whispered.

"Tell Mommy, is there a teacher you want to fuck?"

"Maybe," he admitted, not making eye contact.

"Michael, I raised you to look a woman in the eye when you are talking to her," I said, back in Mother mode.

"S-s-sorry," he apologized, looking into my eyes.

"Don't be sorry son, be strong. I need a strong man to be in control, not just in the bedroom, but in the household," I explained, before adding, kissing him softly first, "You are that man."

"Ok," he said, kissing me back with more force.

Breaking the kiss, I asked, "So is there a teacher you want to fuck?"

"Yes," he admitted, "Ms. Hughes."

"Your English teacher," I smiled, before adding, "That explains a lot."

He shrugged, "It is just a fantasy."

"So was fucking your Mother, before yesterday," I pointed out.

He laughed, "That is true."

"And what is less likely, plugging your Mother's ass in her office, or getting your young pretty teacher on all fours?" I asked, making it more simply than it was.

"Well, when you put it that way," he smiled.

"I am not saying you should through her over her desk like a savage caveman, but nothing is impossible," I pointed out, lowering back onto my knees.

Looking down at me, my son asked, "So you think getting Ms. Hughes is possible?"

I shrugged, "Maybe, especially if she learns of just how big her smartest student is."

"Mmmmmmm," he moaned as I took his cock back in my mouth, hoping for another good fucking.

...

Michael became insatiable. After the first couple of days of taboo mother-son sex, he couldn't get enough. He began sleeping in bed with me and couldn't get enough mommy loving. It was like a child getting full access to a candy store, but the candy was his Mommy.

Over the next couple of weeks, Michael and I played many different role playing games. I was a nurse reviving a patient; I was a police officer interrogating a suspect; I was a queen disciplining a peasant. They were all fun and expanded our sexual repertoire of positions greatly.

Michael surprised me in early May with a naughty twist to our already kinky Submissive-Dom relationship. By now Michael had comfortably fit into the role of Dom and no longer had bouts of guilt (although he was still insecure at school with girls his own age and had not tried to woo his cute teacher). In our house it was clear he was the man and I was the woman.

I had come home from work exhausted from four straight showings. Michael and Frederick were in their usual spots, playing video games.

Michael called out, "Mom, can you get Frederick and me a couple of cokes."

"Sure, honey," I replied, knowing full well Michael's intent. Last night after depositing a load of his salty seed down my throat, Michael suggested that I tease Frederick next time he was over.

I grabbed a couple glasses, poured each some coke, added some ice and sauntered out like a maid.

After giving Michael his drink without any fanfare, I sauntered over to Frederick and bent down allowing him a very generous up close and personal look of my ample cleavage.

Lingering there way longer than necessary, I asked, my voice flirty, "Can I get you anything else, Frederick?"

He stammered, "N-n-no."

"That's too bad," I purred, putting my hands on his legs to push myself up.

I returned to the kitchen, a big smile on my face and a tingle down below at my naughty flirtation.

A couple of minutes later, I decided to tease Frederick some more.

I returned to the living room and put my heel with a buckle strap on the couch. "Michael, baby, could you unbuckle Mommy's shoe?"

He smiled, "Sure Mom."

As he slowly unbuckled the strap of my heel, I positioned myself so the top of my stocking tops were clearly visible to young Frederick.

Just as Michael got my shoe unbuckled, I sighed dramatically, "Damn stockings, this garter-belt doesn't hold them up at all." I kept my foot on the couch, directly in front of an almost drooling Frederick and adjusted my stocking.

I slipped my shoe off and offered my son my other foot as I said, winking at Frederick playfully, "The things woman wear to please men."

Once Michael had unbuckled my second shoe, I asked, again with soft playful banter, "Can I get you two studs anything else?"

"No we are fine," Michael replied, a devious smirk on his face and a confident look in his eyes as he watched his rattled friend.

I returned to the kitchen and was just starting supper when Michael came in the kitchen.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.