College Daze -Our First Year Together
Chapter 11: Summer in California - Part 2

Copyright© 2012 by R.J. Shore

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11: Summer in California - Part 2 - Keith and Tandra are brother and sister. This is her first year as a Univeristy student, and his second. Their parents' suggest they become roommates, too. As expected by their parents, they become more than just roomies - and they aren't the only ones practising 'Family Love' . . . ! Not all tags apply to main characters.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Aunt   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Slow   School  

Two weeks had passed since we'd returned from that impromptu visit to Syracuse, although Bill found the time to phone every day or two to keep us abreast of Cassie's condition and progress. The doctors hadn't found anything definitive as to why she'd almost aborted, but they had their theories. It had been suggested that when Cassie had conceived while still on the pill, the hormone imbalance had cause her womb some confusion, and that might have been a part of the reason. She seemed a little relieved with knowing what they'd said, but Bill still looked after her as though she was a fragile porcelain doll. While his behaviour drove her nuts sometimes, she also knew that it was because of his love for her that he acted that way.

There'd also been many calls to Blair and Greg with requests for documentation on the light control project, along with reports to them, so that they'd know what was happening on our end. And in between, I'd learned a lot about CGI and animated motion picture development. Tandra and Rose, our aunt, seemed to spend most of their time working on that English Literature research project that had captured my sister's interest so thoroughly.

It was the last Friday of July that Barry and I returned home to a silent message between him and Rose, something that she'd written out for him and let him read to himself silently. My sister had greeted me with her usual warm hug and a passionate kiss. We stood together as all three of us waited to find out what the message was all about. It was when our uncle began to smile mischievously that our curiosity was really piqued to the limit.

"How would you three like to spend the weekend in Las Vegas?" he suddenly asked as if out of the clear blue. After the last three week's worth of stresses, I considered his question to be rather redundant. I mean, who wouldn't want to spend two days in one of the great playgrounds of America?! Uncle Barry was almost mobbed by both my sister and mine in delighted response when they both tried to hug him at once.

"Okay! Okay! I guess I can take that as a 'Yes', maybe?" he tried to defend himself. "There is a down side to this, though," he deflated the girl's balloon a bit. "I have a business meeting to take care of while we're there."

"A business meeting? In Las Vegas?" Tandra couldn't seem to believe her ears.

"Sorry, Princess, but this is important to me, and I can't ignore it," he tried to ease her down from her excitement. Both she and Rose gave him an assessing stare, not quite sure if that meeting would ruin the festive mood that his initial idea had generated.

"When we were in Syracuse, Carson Sommers and I talked about new animation computer systems. He and Rebecca will be in Vegas this weekend, and he'd like to finalize some of the details. He suggested sometime about noon tomorrow, for a couple hours. But after that, we'll all be able to see the sights."

It took a few moments to digest all of that, but once we did, even I had a real desire to give my uncle a big hug! We'd hoped to see some of the city's sights on our way out to California, but had run out of time. Barry had suggested that we'd get a chance to go back while we were in Los Angeles. Now that dream was about to come true, and in the company of our good friends, Carson and Beckie.

Both women scrambled to pack as much as they could into two large suitcases— and these ones were big enough to park two 747s each! Somehow, compared to them, my luggage seemed small and inadequate, yet contained all I'd need for a full week. I was instantly reminded of how much Tandra had taken for Spring Break. That week had also been spent in the company of Carson and Beckie. There might have been a tie-in there, but damned if I could find it.

We met Carson and Beckie at the Encore Tower resort, where they'd reserved a three-bedroom suite that looked to be almost twice the size of our parent's house, and supplied us with more luxury than a simple college student would be able to enjoy in a lifetime. Seeing our old friends again was great, but the idea of all six of us sleeping in the same suite left me wondering just how much Carson knew about Rose and Barry — or how much they knew about Beckie and him.

That night, we were treated to a late supper that included dishes whose names I could barely pronounce, and would never be able to spell. Afterwards, we enjoyed a late show headlined by Celine Dion. Personally, I enjoyed her show, but her technical style left something to be desired, in my opinion. But despite that, Rose, Beckie, and Tandra were in seventh heaven.

Once back at the suite, Carson and Beckie took the king-size bedroom on the main level, while Barry and Rose laid claim to one of the two upstairs suites. Even though Tandra and I got the left-overs, it was still more than we had expected. And as usual, my sister's first priority was the shower, and how well it would accommodate both of us at the same time. While not on par with the Sommers' estate suites, there was more than enough room and amenities to keep us occupied for almost a full hour.

Before bed, we all met in the downstairs lounge, where Beckie sat beside her father, her legs curled up under her thighs very similar to the way Tandra often did, Barry and Rose on one of the sofas, their hands interlaced as they cuddled. Tandra and I found a large lounge chair, where she immediately perched her cute little ass on my lap, then wiggled it to give me a raging hard-on in anticipation of what else she had in mind.

"Keith," Carson interrupted my daydreams, "Blair sent this envelope for you, and asked me to have you take a look at it before we go back. So, when you have time, maybe you might want to study it?"

I took the heavy pile of documents, then set them aside for the moment. My mind and concentration were on the girl sitting on my lap, still relentlessly teasing the hell out of me.

"You and Barry have a meeting tomorrow afternoon, right?" I asked for confirmation, and was answered with Carson's nodding head. "I'll look at them then, when a certain young woman has stopped being such a ... a tease." I was going to say 'cock-tease", but realized that was rather imprudent in light of present company. In spite of that, Carson still broke out in laughter. He'd seen what a little vixen Tandra could be. I couldn't help but laugh myself, and both Beckie and my sister joined in seconds later. The look of confusion on Barry and Rose's faces only added to our mirth, much to their consternation. It was only when I managed to regain some control that I was able to explain our little joke. Our aunt and uncle's frowns becoming grins of understanding. They began to realize just how close we four were. That number was slowly expanding to include them as well.

Carson filled us in on Cassie's progress, as well as news of Bill's summer work as a junior computer programmer. Listening to Carson, I began to realize that Bill might have found his niche, just as I'd seemed to have found mine. A fleeting thought skipped through my mind that the two areas could be merged into some kind of a workable partnership. The idea of a long-term business association with Bill appealed to me, and my smile had my sister asking why.

"Sis, maybe some day, I'll be able to explain it to you, but right now, I need a shower," I whispered in her ear, resulting in a grin from her. We excused ourselves and headed for our room.

While the Encore's shower wasn't anywhere near as luxurious as the ones at Candle Lake, we used every amenity it had. Tandra tested the shower floor to see if they would still be slip-resistant after being covered with our combined juices. Amazingly, they performed well, although Tandra was convinced that if she milked me enough, she'd eventually make them slippery. She never did succeed, but it sure wasn't from lack of trying.

I'd gotten used to sleeping in my sister's favourite position over the months. It just seemed natural to assume it again after we'd made slow and sensuous love. I waited for my sister to curl up on my chest, but instead, she encouraged me to cuddle her spoon-style. While the position was definitely comfortable, it wasn't what I was used to. But Tandra's butt wiggling against my groin had my full and complete attention within minutes.

"Sis, why do I have this feeling that you have an ulterior motive?" I had to ask her.

"Remember we said that maybe we'd try making love with you in me back there?"

"Umm, yeah, I remember, but what's that got to do with... " I questioned just before my brain kicked back out of neutral. "You mean now? Tonight?"

"Can you think of a better time?" she cooed in hopeful anticipation.

"We don't have any lube with us. As much as I know you want to try this, Precious, I really don't want you to go through pain to find out what it's like," I gave my excuses.

"In my make-up case, there's a brand new tube of Carson's favourite flavour. I'll leave the rest to my big brother. He's really quite good at taking care of my ... needs?" I was softly informed, just before she hopped out of bed, returning a few minutes later with the KY.

"Play with my boobs, Keith," she pleaded as she crawled back under the cover and resumed her position against my groin. I reached over her ribs to her breast while she wiggled her butt against me, then placed my cock in the valley between her cheeks.

"I want to feel it getting hard for me again," she moaned lustfully, then began using her soft, smooth-skinned cheeks to massage my manhood back into a state of maximum arousal. Her nipple hardened under my fingers, and I swear her juices migrated from her sex to where my manhood slid back and forth between her firm ass cheeks. While I wasn't too sure about being able to give her pleasure the way she wanted me to, that gentle friction between her skin and mine took over my physical responses.

"Inside me, Baby!" she moaned of her want. "I want to feel you inside my cunt for a while."

Moving until the head of my cock pressed against her opening, I began to push slowly and gently as my sister's canal opened to receive me, her moisture now sufficient to lube my straining shaft. Inch by inch, I felt her envelope me, and her heat radiated over the skin of my cock. Involuntarily, I moaned at that wonderful feeling of our coupling, now not so sure I was that interested is being anywhere else. Ever.

"Precious, you feel so good!" I exclaimed in her ear with a lustful whisper.

"Mmm, you too, Baby. You make me feel so full. I'm not sure if I ever want to let you back out of me."

My hips began to rock slowly but insistently as I tickled and teased the inside of my sister's pussy, my hand now lightly strumming over her clit. She groaned as I caressed her knotted nubbin, now engorged and protruding from its protective hood for me.

"God, Keith! You're going to make me cum if you keep that up!" Tandra hissed, although we both knew that if I did, we'd both enjoy it. "I still want to try it in my ass, though," she added. "Open me up so I can take you in me back there?" she commanded me, softening her request almost as an afterthought.

I'd put the tube of lubricant on the bed where I could retrieve it, and now struggled to open it with one hand, abandoning her clit temporarily. She held the tube while I unscrewed the cap, then moved her hand down between her legs and started flicking a finger over her excited pearl. I took the tube and squeezed out a dollop of its contents between the mounds of her buttocks.

"Shit!" she almost protested. "That stuff's cold!" She also pushed herself further down me as she moved her legs so that her rosebud was more exposed. I began to massage the gel into her crack and over that opening that seemed to call me, pleading to be opened enough to accommodate my cock. With gently increased pressure, I began to press one finger against that pucker, wiggling it as I felt her sphincter begin to relax and open for me.

"Oh God! That feels ... wild!" my sister happily let me know. "More! Deeper! Slide your whole finger in me!" she ordered in a voice that I didn't dare disobey. As I gently buried that finger to the first knuckle, Tandra shivered with anticipation and lust.

"More, Keith! Go slow, but I want all of it up there!" she urged me on. I kept pushing into her until she had all of that one finger completely buried inside her.

"Oh my God!" she moaned with even more desire than before. "Now I know why some girls love to be taken in both holes at the same time! You make me feel so full, Baby! Wow!"

Still in my sister's pussy, I eased my finger back to the edge of her sphincter, then added another finger before slowly slipping into her once more. She grunted a couple of time. I really worried about hurting her, or causing her pain and discomfort.

"Slowly, Keith! I can feel myself stretching for you. God, I can't wait to take your cock!"

"You're okay so far, Sis?" I really needed that reassurance.

"Mmm. This is so ... so naughty! I love it! More! Do it more!" she almost screamed in her passion.

Once she'd stretched enough, I lubed my shaft and began pressing the head of it against her hole.

"God, that feels good!" she howled as I felt the head of my cock slip past her sphincter. "Keith, go slow, but don't stop! Let me get used to you this way! I want all of you inside me!"

Inch by glorious inch, my cock disappeared up Tandra's ass until I had no more to give her.

"God, Sis! Your ass is so tight! But it feels fantastic! I doubt you were this tight when you were three!" I moaned in her ear as I let myself collapse against her back, my hand now strumming her clit.

"Do it, Keith! Fuck me until we cum! I want to feel you going off!" I was pleaded with.

I started with a slow rhythm, but found myself speeding up our pace soon enough, with Tandra pushing herself down my length as fervently as I stroked in and out of her. That sight of her pucker almost sucking on my manhood like a pair of hungry lips was almost erotic enough to make me cum without any effort on my part. And as our pace sped up, I found myself keeping time on her nubbin at the same rate.

"Baby! S-o-o-o g-o-o-o-d! I'm getting close! I want us to cum together." My sister was almost out of control with lust.

"Soon, Baby! Soon!" I told her, feeling that sensation in my cock that signalled the release of my seed soon. A few more strokes, and my sister shoving herself against the base of my shaft, and I was right at that edge.

"God, Tandra! I'm gonna..."

As I felt that first eruption, my sister's ass seemed to clamp on me tight enough to crush my manhood as she began to shiver and tremble. Then her sphincter seemed to pulse, and with each one, I jetted another stream of seed into her bowel.

"Oh God, Baby! I feel it! I feel you coming in my ass! S-o-o-o g-o-o-d!" Then she became incoherent as her own climax took control of her body. She collapsed onto her stomach with me still pushed as deep inside her as I could get. With even more of my essence unleashing itself as I continued to spasm, my cock pumped until my balls were empty. As soon as my muscles began to function again, we rolled over on our sides, still with my manhood buried deep inside her. Even after I'd gone soft, she fought to hold me inside her.

"You okay, Precious?" I had to know. "I didn't hurt you, did I?" That concern resurfaced, and even though my sister had given me one of the most intense orgasms that I could remember, I was still worried about her.

"Hurt me? Not at all! Good God, Keith! You just gave me one of the most unbelievable cums that I've ever had! Why the fuck couldn't Pete Maguire have been that gentle?"

"Umm, maybe because he isn't your big brother? You remember him, don't you? That guy that's madly in love with you?"

"Oh yeah, I remember him! He's that asshole that I can't live without. But he's my asshole, and I love him dearly. Same guy?"

"I think so, but he's in your asshole," I teased her lovingly.

"And he'd better stay there, if he knows what's good for him! Next time we do that, I'm getting you a cock-ring so you'll stay hard after. Even now, I feel so deliciously full, Baby. Tell you a secret."

"What's that, Precious?"

"You can do me that way any time you want! I can't believe how good you feel! God, Cassie has no idea what she missed ... and I'm not going to tell her, either. That feels too good to share!"

I really wished Tandra hadn't brought Cassie into the conversation, because suddenly, my mind flew across the country as I prayed that she'd be alright. But my sister must have felt my body react, because she pressed herself tighter to me, if such a thing were possible, then turned her head so that my lips were right beside her ear.

"I'm sorry, Baby. I shouldn't have said that. We're both worried about her. I know you still love her. I do, too. Maybe it's because you do that's part of why I love you, and need you to love me, too, for the rest of our lives."

"Not much chance that you'll get rid of me anytime soon, Lover, but you're right about Cassie. I do still love her, and like I said last fall, I probably always will. But she's not Tandra Hayes, my bratty twerp of a sister, and who I can't live without any more than she says she can't live without me." With that, I held her as close as I could, needing her warmth in my soul as much as I needed air to breathe.

"Baby? Can we fall asleep like this?" she seemed to almost beg.

"We can try, but eventually, I'm going to slip out of you. When that happens, would you be willing to move back to our usual positions?"

"Mmm-hmm, but I'm going to need a shower first. Your cum is leaking out, and I'm covered in lube, too. I just don't want this feeling to go away yet", and she snuggled against me again. "Remember that first time we made love in the apartment?"

"Remember? How the hell could I forget?! That one night changed my life forever ... and for the better, too. Why do you ask?"

"Because that night, I never wanted to feel you not inside me. Tonight, I feel that way again."

I kissed her cheek, then lightly nibbled, licked, and teased her ear as she tried to burrow into me, holding her as tightly as I dared, feeling closer at that moment than I'd ever felt to another human being in my whole life. As we lay together, the memories of all we'd been through over the years came back, and I fell asleep remembering that fateful day in Hendrickson, and all my sister had done to offer support when my former life had come apart. For those moments, I even more in love with her that night.

The next morning I woke up with Tandra back in her favourite position. She'd gotten up some time in the night and showered, for the sweet scent of her body filled my nostrils. As I lay there, her soft and gentle breathing almost lulled me back to sleep. It was only because of my bladder's protests that I eased myself out from underneath her. By the time I got back, she was awake and had her head propped up on one hand as she waited.

"Morning, Precious," I greeted her with more love than I'd thought I had in me before that morning.

"Morning, Baby," she returned my greeting. "I had to move last night when you fell out. You have no idea how badly I wanted you back inside, either. But I took a quick shower to get your cum off that was drying on my butt. Felt guilty about it, too, because that was one of the most amazing nights we've ever spent together, and it was a part of you that you gave me. It makes me realize that I'm a pretty lucky girl to have someone as special as my big brother to love me."

I crawled back into bed and held her tightly. We made love slowly and with all the passion in our souls, then shared one of those few showers whose primary function was to actually wash each other. By the time we got downstairs, Carson and Beckie were enjoying a cup of coffee with each other, but there were no signs of Barry and Rose.

"Keith, your uncle isn't uncomfortable with Rebecca and me, is he?" Carson asked once we'd both joined them with our morning coffee.

"Not that he's told me," I tried to reassure him. "Why would you think that, anyway?"

"I just wondered. The differences in our ages is a lot greater than for you or him, and I thought he might be having a tough time handling that."

"Carson, that's ridiculous! Tandra and I have never had a problem with it, so why would our uncle or our aunt? And even if they did, that would be their problem to deal with, not yours. After living together like they do for the last fifteen years, I can't see Barry being so narrow-minded to worry about a father and daughter in that kind of relationship, any more than his niece and nephew."

"Your uncle and I are about to get into a business arrangement that could propel us into realms that we could have never dreamed. Before I went any further, though, I wanted to know if my relationship with my daughter mightn't become a problem in the future, that's all."

"That's like saying that our aunt and uncle living together might become a problem for you and Beckie, and somehow, I don't think that'll ever happen. Barry and Rose have known about Tandra and me since last Christmas. Since then, all he's ever done is offer his full support to both of us. That tells me that they're a lot more open-minded than most people."

"That's what I've been trying to tell Daddy, ever since he brought the subject up," Beckie added to my argument. "He keeps telling me that I'm a good judge of character, but when it's someone like your uncle, he won't believe me!"

"That's because he loves you, silly," Tandra jumped in, "and he'll do everything he can to protect you. But you're right about Rose and Barry. They're as like-minded and Keith and me, and you know that we'll never let anyone hurt you two. You're both mean too much to us to let something like that happen."

"Okay, okay! I'll put my worries on the back burner! But I had to check," Carson finally conceded. "By the way, Keith, have you had time to look at that envelope that Blair sent?"

"Not yet, but I'm hoping to get to it this afternoon, when you and Barry are in your meeting. Any idea what he sent?"

"Nope. It was sealed when I got it, and I left it that way. It's none of my business, really. Sticking my nose into your affairs would be an invasion of your privacy, and we both know how I feel about that."

"Let me go through it, then I'll fill you in. In the meantime, what have you girls got in mind for your afternoon?"

Beckie and Tandra wanted to go through some of the stores on the strip, then maybe take in an afternoon show. With a little luck, Rose would join them. That would leave the men to themselves until supper. Carson was working on tickets to another show for that evening, but hadn't managed to get confirmation yet. He also wouldn't give us any hints as to which show.

It was only minutes later that Barry and Rose joined us, both of them sounding disgustingly cheerful and enthusiastic about the day. Carson and my uncle seemed relaxed in each others company, yet that underlying current of worry seemed to still float around as Carson tried to put his concerns aside, and failed miserably. Finally, I couldn't stand it any more.

"Barry, Tandra and I were wondering," I phrased my question in an effort to shift the impetus away from Carson, "are you or Rose uncomfortable with the age difference between Carson and Beckie? I'd never thought about it before, but the thought hit me last night, and I've been wondering ever since."

"Why would we be uncomfortable, Keith?" our uncle was almost insulted with the question. "There's not much difference between the way they live their lives and we live ours. I have no problem with it whatsoever. How about you, Honey?" he extended an invitation to our aunt to voice her feelings.

"I see how much Carson and Beckie love each other,"she directed her comment towards me. "They were meant to be together. Uncomfortable? Heavens, it's as beautiful to see as you two. I think you can put your fears to rest, Keith," I was told in no uncertain terms. But Carson had his answer, and that was all I'd tried to establish. He smiled his thanks, making me feel that I'd helped a good friend find some peace of mind.

"So. What's on the agenda for this afternoon?" Rose changed the subject. The girls filled her in, and she almost squealed like a high school girl with delight when they extended their invitation to her. Carson let them know that he was trying to get tickets for our evening, while I remarked that I had some research of my own to study.

The girls left for an afternoon of shopping and sightseeing, promising to be back by four. Knowing what women and stores are like in combination, I estimated that it would probably be closer to five, at the earliest. They made a liar out of me by showing up at four-thirty. Carson and Uncle Barry found a relaxing spot in the living room, and I retrieved Blair's package from our room, then sat at the dining table where I could spread everything out.

Blair had sent a parcel that contains a little more than sixty pages. Half of them were diagrams and write-ups of what we'd set out to do and had accomplished so far. Most of that, I knew, were for Barry's lawyers to develop a presentation from. The next section was an explanation of what else he and Greg hoped to achieve. But it was the last twelve pages or so that almost had me dancing in the streets.

Those pages were a progress report of what they'd managed to do up until the day before Carson and Beckie had left for Las Vegas. In the weeks since they'd put on the demonstration for our uncle, Blair had found a way to eliminate most of the refraction problem that occurred when light was reflected towards another set of electro-magnetic coils, thus reducing stray light that had compromised the disappearing effects. That in itself was a major breakthrough. But Greg had made some pertinent suggestions that had enable better control of the light beam as it left the second set of coils. With a little judicious focusing, any stray light would be absorbed by sympathy waves generated from the main beam. That let the output light waves go around the subject, making it virtually invisible. The only remaining problem was that the resulting illumination could only be recorded with a camera in black-and-white. It was the last two pages of their update that almost had me whooping with excitement.

To make it possible to record the modified beam in colour, Greg had suggested to Blair that they use three beams of light with tightly controlled frequencies; one red, one green, and one blue. That combination, if allowed to propagate unchecked after they left the second set of coils, would make it possible to record up to two hundred and fifty-six colours. They also hoped that by extending the frequency control of the input coils, that number would grow to something a little larger than sixteen million! That was as many as a high-quality CGI computer was capable of doing! It took every ounce of self-control not to rush in and disturb my uncle's meeting with the news.

Barry and Carson finished their meeting about three, and I shot in there two minutes later. Without a word, I shoved the last pages of Blair's presentation under my uncle's nose, then stood back while he studied those pages for several minutes, going back often to familiarize himself with what Blair and Greg had tried to write.

"Holy shit!" was all he exclaimed softly as the impact of what they'd written hit home.

'Keith, what's chances of them actually getting that thing to work like this?"

"Knowing Twinkie? I'd say we could almost take it to the bank. That man has an uncanny ability to make things work that shouldn't. Hell, left to his own devices, he could probably find a way to counteract gravity!" I gushed my incredulity at Blair's inherent abilities.

"I notice that he gives you and Bill a lot of credit in here. Di you two really contribute as much as this ... Twinkie ... claims you did?" Barry asked pointedly.

"Probably not, but unless he can write this up as being something all four of us did together, he'll clam up. Bill and I developed the initial concepts while Blair and Greg did the actual development. If we want this to go ahead, I'd strongly suggest that we leave them with their illusions, but when it comes time to split up any, Bill and I thought of ten percent each and ten percent for you as our agent, then divide what's left fifty-fifty between Blair and Greg. We're not in it for the money. It's mostly to prove that it can be done, but if I can get something out of it to pay the other guys, that's reward enough for me. As for Bill, he's had a ball doing the programming part of the computer control. I think that's his passion. I'd love to be able to convince him to develop that. I could easily see going into something with him that includes CGI and special effects. I've had more fun with that than with anything else I've done. I really do owe you my thanks; Barry for his faith in me, and Carson for his encouragement."

"Maybe it's us that owes you," Carson replied instead of accepting my offering. "Barry and I have been negotiating a deal that would let me sell to the motion picture industry while setting him up as a sub-distributor, as well as give him access to studios that he hasn't dealt with. What we have in mind is to develop software that is specific to the needs of each client, then assemble the necessary hardware to run it."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.