Parent Teacher Conference - Cover

Parent Teacher Conference

Copyright© 2012 by NymphWriter

Chapter 22: The Compromise

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 22: The Compromise - After young teacher meets with a student's father, she has a night unlike any she's ever had before, only to find he isn't who he seems to be... but the true question is... who is he? She must find out for herself does he love her? She must ask herself, does she love him?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   Light Bond   White Couple   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Slow   Violence   School   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, science fiction aliens story, sci-fi aliens story, science fiction spaceship story

Over the next week, I was with Queen Helena at one function after another. She was working with me to help me know what would be expected of me when I became the new queen. I still heard the cruel gossip when Oliver wasn't around, yet the Queen said nothing, as if she didn't hear them. Her training was valuable and I was very grateful for it, but it restricted the amount of time I got to see Oliver so we haven't had any time to plan our own wedding, even though I kept getting asked about the when and what about it. The whole schedule was beginning to wear me down, and my nightmares returned, so I was not sleeping well either. Then Oliver sent me a message to meet him in the garden after the next dinner party so we could plan our wedding. This was the first highlight I've had since we had arrived. Lara and I planned how she would get me there without raising suspicion, and my excitement almost gave our plan away.

Lara led me to the garden entrance and I quietly walked in. I saw Oliver standing by what looked like a fountain with colored water, and his back to me. He must have heard me walking as he turned around and said, "You look so beautiful tonight."

"Thanks," I said. "It's so wonderful to finally see you without a crowd of people in the room."

"I know," he said taking my hand and led me deeper into the garden. "I see Gamaley's visit was successful."

"Yes, thank you," I said. I wanted to tell him how this gift allowed me to hear the cruel things his people were saying about me, but I chose to keep quiet.

"You're welcome," he said. "But tonight is about planning our wedding, not your beautiful ears."

"I've wanted to do that since we arrived," I said.

"If we don't plan something soon, my mother will do it for us," he said.

"Do you think she'll be okay with the dresses I brought back from Earth for Lara and me?"

"I don't see why she wouldn't," he said. "But she has been so pleased that you've been wearing clothes of our world she may want you to wear her wedding clothes."

"It's a nice thought, but I'll wear my dress," I said.

"Then it's settled my love," he said kissing my hand, "you and Lara will wear the Earth dresses you've brought back with you."

I smiled. 'That was easy, ' I thought. 'Too easy.' "What aren't you telling me Oliver?"

Oliver stopped and looked deep into my eyes. "Part of me wishes we had gotten married on Earth so we wouldn't still be separated. I mean, I know the marriage wouldn't be totally recognized here, but at least I'd be able to see you on a daily basis, and not just in a public forum. My mother is pushing for a huge ceremony where you're crowned queen immediately after. I'm not ready to take my father's position yet, and I'm sure you'd like some more time not being queen. I like the idea of having you as my people's princess. You're already my princess."

I smiled at this thought. "So how are we going to do this?"

"I'll see if I can get her to compromise, tell me about Earth weddings," he said.

I describe the ceremonies and receptions as best as I remember. I've only attended a few weddings, and was never actually a part of one until now so my experience was limited. He seemed to be more interested in the reception than the ceremony, so we spent more time talking about it than anything else, as we continued our walk in the garden. Soon we found ourselves back at the garden entrance with some plans in the works. I knew the bulk of this ceremony will be more of his culture than mine, but my only regret was my father couldn't give me away. However, this would have been the case if we'd gotten married on Earth so I don't dwell on it too much. We kissed goodnight and Lara escorted me back to my room. The entire way back, I kicked myself mentally for not telling him about the gossip, but I didn't wish to anger him so I just stayed quiet.

We walked in and I was ready for my nightly ritual of scrubbing, stripping, and bed when I realized that Lara had become quite rigid. It took me a moment to realize why, we weren't alone.

"My Queen," Lara said.

I looked up and there was Queen Helena sitting in a chair waiting. "Good evening Lara. Good evening Alexis. Did you have a nice visit with my son?"

At this point, I wasn't sure if I was in serious trouble, or what. Knowing I was busted, I sighed, "Yes My Queen, I did."

She smiled big and said, "Lara, could you take Ibarra and Lilja and give me a few minutes alone with Alexis?"

"Yes My Queen," she said.

Ibarra and Lilja quickly walked out of the room and Lara closed the door as she left. I knew she was standing just outside, but now I was standing here alone with my future mother-in-law and I didn't know if she was angry with me or what. "To what do I owe the pleasure of this visit My Queen?"

She smiled big and said, "Please, call me Helena, and sit down."

I sat in the other chair facing her and said, "Helena, if I've done something to offend you or broke a rule, I didn't mean to-"

She raised her hand and I stopped talking. "I'm surprised you and Oliver haven't tried to see each other more since your arrival. It just proves how much you love each other and how much you're trying to respect our ways. As far as how I knew, that's my little secret. I do know that you two need to be wed soon or my people will start to wonder if he's serious about you. I've heard the gossip, and the cruel things my people have said about you. I also know that you're not ready to be queen yet."

"But how-"

"Actions speak louder than words," she said. "I can see how hard you are trying, and maybe I've been pushing you too much. I'm sure the gossip and the whispers have fed your doubts about being our new Queen. It's just, I was just so excited to see my son so happy, and I knew you were the one when you were willing to kill for him."

I swallowed hard, "It wasn't something I really thought about as a symbol of love."

"But if you think about it, it was," she said. "He came to rescue you at risk of his own life, and then when his life was in jeopardy, you rescued him."

"By killing Wyman?" I asked.

"Lara told me that shortly after you operated your weapon, you collapsed into her arms. She said it was as if you were a woman possessed by an unseen force the way you operated that weapon. Iman told me the damage to your arms was so great, you shouldn't have been able to work that weapon successfully, and yet you did. I was also told of your bravery at how you resisted the trackers attack on you, including how the one you called Fleck tried to kill you then have unwelcome sexual relations."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.