Parent Teacher Conference - Cover

Parent Teacher Conference

Copyright© 2012 by NymphWriter

Chapter 20: The Confrontation with Valente

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 20: The Confrontation with Valente - After young teacher meets with a student's father, she has a night unlike any she's ever had before, only to find he isn't who he seems to be... but the true question is... who is he? She must find out for herself does he love her? She must ask herself, does she love him?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   Light Bond   White Couple   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Slow   Violence   School   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, science fiction aliens story, sci-fi aliens story, science fiction spaceship story

Oliver led me to where Valente was being held prisoner. We arrived to see Lara and Pham waiting for us with another man. As we walked in, they all stood up straight and Lara said, "Greetings sir. Greetings ma'am."

I was confused by her formality but Oliver just took it in stride and said, "Greetings Lara. Dawson. Is she ready?"

Dawson looked us and said, "Yes she is sir."

"Good. Oh and Dawson, this is Alexis Perry, my fiancé," said Oliver. "She will be speaking to her, alone."

"Are you sure sir?" asked Dawson.

"Yes we are," said Oliver in a forceful tone. "Not to worry, we will all be near."

Dawson walked over to the door and Oliver motioned to me to follow him. Lara handed me a tablet and winked at me. I nodded as he opened the door and I walked though. As I heard him shut the door behind me, I saw Valente lying on a bed. She looked up at me, sat up and said, "I was wondering if I'd ever see you again."

"Why do you say that?" I asked.

"I hadn't heard if you lived or not," she said, her tone was cold.

"I lived, no thanks to you."

She exhaled through her teeth and said, "What do you want?"

"I want to know why you betrayed me," I said.

"Betrayed you?" she asked.

"Yeah, when I met you, I thought you wanted to be friends."

She smiled and said, "You were so easy to manipulate."

"Why did you do it?"

She frowned. "Does it really matter?"

"It does to me."

"Huh, too bad you don't matter to me anymore."

"Then at least tell me why you let them video you violating your body so they could make you look like me."

She looked at me confused. "What are you talking about?"

"The video Fleck sent had a scene where several lizard-like creatures violating a woman who at first looked like me, but after a closer look, I realized that her vagina was the wrong color. Mine is pink and the woman in the video, well, her's was green."

She laughed. "You're not going to fool me Alexis Perry. I know you're a terrible liar."

"I can prove it," I said.

"Okay," she snapped, "let's see."

With the tablet Lara had handed me, I cued up the video and showed her the violation at normal size. "Looks just like you," she said.

"At first, I thought so too," I said. "But something about this bothered me so I zoomed in here you'll see the issue."

I zoom in on the nipple and she looked a bit confused. "It's just a shadow."

"Yeah," I said. "I thought so too, at first. But then I saw this."

I waited for the scene of the lizard-like fingers pulling and the lips of the sex and zoomed it in to show her. She looked at it for a moment, then jumped up, took the tablet from my hand and threw it at me. I ducked, just barley in time as it smashed against the cell wall.

She screamed, "THAT BASTARD!"

"Who?" I asked.

She began clicking at me for a minute, then said, "Oh right, you don't speak our language do you? Why would you? You're not from our world! Who am I upset with you ask? The one you call Oliver. Did he tell you how he promised to make ME his queen! He seduces me with promises of becoming his princess, his queen, and then before I know what's happening, he's fucking my roommate and has the nerve to act like it's no big deal! I'm one of his people! I'm from this world! I'm one of his kind! Hell, I even loved the bastard for a time! And then one day, he comes back and announces that he's chosen his life-mate! And it's you! YOU?!? I mean, you ... you're an Earthling! What do you have that I don't? What makes you so special that he turns his back on his own kind? You don't speak our language! You don't know our customs! You have pale skin, light hair, blue eyes, and hair down there."

She pointed toward my crotch then continued. "Tell me, is it because you're willing to fuck a total stranger in a public place? You want to know why I did what I did? BECAUSE HE CHOSE YOU INSTEAD OF ME! I was there in the ship you thought was a restaurant! I saw how easily you let him FUCK YOU! Did you really think we didn't know what you two were doing? Just like in those Earth movies! You're nothing but an Earth whore! Tell me, did you fuck him in your classroom too? Did you fuck him on the street? Did you take him to your apartment and fuck him there? Or do you only fuck men in restaurants under the guise of privacy? Tell me Earth whore, how many men did you fuck before you met him? Better yet, tell us both how many you fucked after he left?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.