Parent Teacher Conference
Chapter 17: The Dance

Copyright© 2012 by NymphWriter

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17: The Dance - After young teacher meets with a student's father, she has a night unlike any she's ever had before, only to find he isn't who he seems to be... but the true question is... who is he? She must find out for herself does he love her? She must ask herself, does she love him?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   Light Bond   White Couple   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Slow   Violence   School   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, science fiction aliens story, sci-fi aliens story, science fiction spaceship story

Our end-of-the-year party was better than last year. Lara had found out shortly after we arrived that she didn't much care for Earth alcohol so she agreed to be the designated driver for us. This meant I could enjoy all the margaritas and tequila shooters I wanted and not have to worry about driving. As usual, there was food, karaoke singing, dancing, and stories shared, overall, just a good time had by all. At one point, a handsome young man asked me to dance. I decided one dance wouldn't hurt so I decided to give it a try. He led me out onto the dance floor and try as I might, I just didn't enjoy the dance. When the song ended, I excused myself and went to the restroom. Lara slipped and said, "You okay Alexis?"

I looked up at her and smiled. "Yeah, I'm okay."

"Bad dancer?" she asked.

"Wrong partner," I said.

Lara smiled as I washed my hands and we went back to the party. The young man was talking with another teacher so I didn't feel so bad about my reaction. I walked to the bar and ordered another drink. Lara and I were watching Mr. Jarvis, the science teacher, begin to sing, "When You Love a Woman," from Journey. As I took a sip from my drink, a man walked up, extended his hand, and asked, "May I have this dance?"

I looked, and looking back at me were light brown eyes, like creamy caramel, black hair, a million watt smile, and the answer to my prayers. I coughed as I choked on my drink and I think I went into a state of shock. I reached over and tapped Lara's arm.

"Lara ... Lara, I think I'm having another sighting."

Lara laughed, then turned and looked. She gasped and said, "If you are, then so am I."

I smiled and took his hand, setting my drink on the bar. He led me out on the dance floor, put his hand on the small of my back, and held me close. My heart began to pound in my chest. 'Don't let this be a dream. Please, don't let this be a dream.' I had one hand on his shoulder, and the other holding his hand. I glanced up at Lara and she smiled really big and gave me a thumbs up. I couldn't speak. I was afraid to in case it was dream.

Finally, he whispered, "That was a lovely speech you gave today."

I pulled back and gasped, "You were there!"

He smiled and nodded. "Yes. I wanted to talk to you then but it was too crazy."

"Promotion gets that way," I said smiling.

"Those were lovely roses on your desk," he said.

"You saw those?" I asked.

"I was afraid you'd moved on, and another man held your heart," he said.

"So that's why the card was misplaced," I said.

"Yeah, sorry about that," he said smiling sheepishly. "I saw some people coming back and I didn't want to get caught so I hid."

"How did you find me tonight?" I asked.

"You had your end-of-year party at the same place last year," he said. "I took a chance that you'd be here again."

"I'm glad you did," I said.

"Me too, but when I saw you dance with that other man, I was crushed. Then I saw you run into the ladies room, and Lara followed you."

"He wasn't who I wanted to dance with," I said smiling.

"Really?" he asked with a wicked grin on his face. "Who did you want to dance with?

"You."

"I've missed you so Alexis."

"I've missed you too, Oliver."

"Oh, how I've missed hearing that name, and how beautiful it sounds on your lips."

We continued to dance until the song finished. Two more slow songs followed, we danced in silence, and it felt as if we were the only two people in the world. Once the music changed to something faster, he escorted me back to the bar. Lara's smile was so big as she said, "Welcome back sir."

'How? When? Why?' I had questions flying though my head but I couldn't seem to get my thoughts straight. I felt myself smiling, sure I was dreaming and hoping I wasn't, when Oliver said, "Maybe we should take this conservation someplace else, more private."

"I know just the place," said Lara gathering our things and leading the way to my car. "Follow me."

Lara drove my car, and I sat in the back seat with Oliver, just staring at him. 'Don't be a dream. Please don't be a dream.' We arrived at the apartment, went inside, and sat on the couch in the living room. My mind was exploding with questions and I couldn't seem to form any of them.

"I'm sure you have a lot of questions," he said.

I nodded my head but I had lost the power of speech. Try as I might, I just couldn't form any words. My mind was racing faster than an Indy car at the 500. Here was Oliver, sitting on my couch, in my new living room, holding my hand. I was sure I wasn't asleep, but it seemed that I lost the power of basic speech. 'Oh God, don't let me be too drunk.'

"How about some coffee?" Lara asked.

'Coffee? What's coffee?' Oliver smiled and said, "That sounds like a wonderful idea Lara."

Lara walked to the kitchen as Oliver leaned over, took my face into his hands, and softly kissed me on the lips. Suddenly my brain was back in gear and I could talk. "What are you doing here?"

Oliver smiled and said, "Just like the Earth stories you tell your children, a kiss from a prince gets the princess to come out of her trance. And to answer your question, I'm here to see you."

"Me?" I asked unable to hide the surprise in my voice. 'Please don't be a dream. Please don't be a dream!'

"Yes Alexis, you," said Oliver as he kissed me again.

I reached up and touched his face. "I ... I-I don't understand why you are here. Your mother said I had to come back because you didn't give me the item she had given you."

Oliver smiled, touched my cheek. "My mother was quite impressed with you. Especially with your strength and courage."

"She was?" I asked.

Lara entered the room and handed each of us a cup of coffee then sat in the chair nearby and asked, "Who was what?"

"I was just telling Alexis that my mother was impressed with her," said Oliver as he took a sip of coffee.

"As she should be," said Lara. "I wish you could have seen her standing there, speaking to your parents with no fear. The way she told your father off. You would have been proud."

"Yes," he said, "I've been told by many about that. Many creatures were impressed with your bravery. No one had ever spoken to my father like that, other than my mother that is."

"I was kinda mad," I said sipping my coffee.

"Mad?" questioned Lara. "I was sure you were going to kill the King."

"Do you know what I had to do just to visit you on the ship?" I asked. "Then I woke up to go for my visit and you were gone. I came unglued!"

"She's not kidding," said Lara sipping her coffee. "I thought she was being murdered."

"I thought you had died," I said quietly.

"Well as you can see, I'm alive and well," he said with a smile extending his arms.

"Yes, I see. You mother told me I wasn't able to see you before I had to leave, not even to tell you goodbye," I said as a tear rolled down my cheek.

"There was a reason for that," said Oliver as he wiped the tear from my cheek.

"And that was?"

"Something we'll discuss later."

"How long did it take you to recover?" I asked.

"I think you'd been gone for about three or four Earth months when I began to wake," he began. "I remember asking for you and for a while, I was being told you were injured too badly to see me. Then I was told you didn't want to see me anymore. I knew that wasn't true, but no one would tell me anything different. It wasn't until I realized Lara wasn't around that I got suspicious. Well, that, and I wasn't being treated by Iman or Rashad. I began to demand answers. Iman had to sneak into my room one night and she told me about how she defended you to my parents, and how you stood there with no fear, and tried to tell them what had happened. It was then I demanded a meeting with my parents. I wanted some answers. My father still insisted that I carry out the mating he wanted me to, but my mother reminded him that it wasn't his call any more."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.