Parent Teacher Conference
Chapter 14: My Wounded Hero

Copyright© 2012 by NymphWriter

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14: My Wounded Hero - After young teacher meets with a student's father, she has a night unlike any she's ever had before, only to find he isn't who he seems to be... but the true question is... who is he? She must find out for herself does he love her? She must ask herself, does she love him?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   Light Bond   White Couple   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Slow   Violence   School   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, science fiction aliens story, sci-fi aliens story, science fiction spaceship story

I was lying on a firm bed. I'd been here before, I knew it. My eyes fluttered open and I realized I was in the same bed I first woken up in, only now the room wasn't white, but pale green. I looked around the room while I tried to remember what had happened. In my mind, I saw flashes of the dungeon, Fleck and Wyman, the video, the arena, the fighting.

"OLIVER!"

I climbed out of the bed and of course, the alarms started going off, and I didn't care. My shoulders screamed in pain, and my hands are barely working, but I didn't care. I had to find Oliver. Iman and Rashad came running in and turn off the alarms.

"Alexis Perry," snapped Iman. "What do you think you are doing?"

"Where is he?" I asked.

"Alexis Perry," said Iman, "you need to get back in bed and allow us to examine you."

"Where IS he?" I demanded.

Rashad looked at me and said, "Alexis Perry, you-"

"WHERE THE HELL IS HE?" I yelled.

Rashad and Iman looked at each other than at me. Iman said, "If we take you to him, will you then let me examine you, Alexis Perry?"

"Yes," I said quietly.

"Follow me," said Iman.

Iman and Rashad led me out of the room, across the hall, and into another room. There was Oliver, unconscious, hooked up to different machines. He looked so small, so helpless. I knew Iman wanted me back in my room, but I walked over to Oliver, and gently took his hand. His hand was warm, but it did not respond to my touch.

"Oh Oliver," I said as my tears began to fall. "There is so much I want to tell you. So much I want to say that I haven't. Please don't die." I leaned down and kissed his forehead, then his lips. My tears fell on his face. "Come back to me," I sobbed. "My life is nothing without you. I love you."

I stood up straight as I felt Iman's hand touch my back, turned, and walked out. As I returned to my room, I climbed onto the bed and realized my wrists were bandaged up. Iman and Rashad ran their checks as they had done before. Both of my shoulders were seriously damaged and it will be hard for me to move my arms for several days, possibly weeks. My wrists had been cut to the bones from the cuffs and it would take some time to heal. My face was only slight bruised and not nearly as damaged as the first time I was here and Iman feels it heal in a few days. My chest and stomach took the least amount of damage and had already healed. Iman ordered me to stay in bed. I told them both I won't unless I can be in Oliver's room. After some arguing, we compromised, I was allowed to spend one hour with Oliver, if I spent two hours in bed to let my shoulders rest, and my body heal. As they left, Lara entered, looking a bit sheepish.

"Greetings Alexis Perry," she said.

"Hi Lara," I replied.

"I'm happy to see you are awake," she said.

"Thanks," I said.

"Have you seen him?" she asked.

"Yeah," I said coldly. "I get one hour with him if I stay in this damn bed for two."

Her eyes twinkled. "Have you had your hour yet?"

I looked into her face and smiled. "No, I haven't."

"Well then, I believe you need to have your hour. May I escort you?"

"Yeah, please."

Lara helped me out of the bed and escorted me back into Oliver's room. She grabbed a chair, and sat it by his bed, then stepped out of the room. I knew she was guarding the door for me to ensure I would have my time. I knew she could hear me and I didn't care. I took Oliver's hand and squeezed with what little strength I had. Nothing. No response.

I took a deep breath, and spoke. "So, it seems that I've had both of my shoulders damaged, probably dislocated them both and tore the ligaments and tendons in them. My wrists were cut up pretty badly from the cuffs and I might suffering from extreme exhaustion. My chest isn't too badly damaged as I wasn't on the island too long. Also, they're not sure if the drug Valente gave me has any other lasting effects. I managed to convince them to give me an hour with you as long as I stay in bed for at least two. I wanted to have my bed moved into your room but Iman just wouldn't go for that no matter how hard I fought. I mean, the arrangement sucks but it's better than nothing ... I saw you kill Fleck ... you were so brave."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.