Parent Teacher Conference
Chapter 13: The Rescue

Copyright© 2012 by NymphWriter

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13: The Rescue - After young teacher meets with a student's father, she has a night unlike any she's ever had before, only to find he isn't who he seems to be... but the true question is... who is he? She must find out for herself does he love her? She must ask herself, does she love him?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   Light Bond   White Couple   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Slow   Violence   School   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, science fiction aliens story, sci-fi aliens story, science fiction spaceship story

It was the longest hour of my life. Every sound I heard made me jump. I couldn't sleep, I couldn't relax. I could barely think. The metal cuffs cut deeper into my skin and blood dripped down my arms. I knew my hour was up when the door opened and Wyman came in.

"Show-time Ms. Perry," he said with joy.

He grabbed the chains and lifted me to my feet. It felt like my arms were being ripped out at my shoulders, and it made me cry out in pain. He smiled and kissed me hard. "Maybe I'll get my turn before he rips your heart out."

"You never know," I said and sent my knee forcefully into his groin.

He buckled and I kicked him again, forgetting he was holding my chains so when he went down, he took me with him and I cried out in pain.

"BITCH!" he roared. "I'll kill you myself!"

Wyman pulled my chains and I slid on the ground screaming in pain when we heard, "WYMAN!"

Fleck was standing at the door. Wyman quickly stood up and pulled me off the floor again. It seemed Fleck wasn't too happy with his partner in crime. He said nothing, just quietly led us from my dungeon, down a long dark hall, to what looked like a small arena. It took my eyes a few moments to adjust to the light after being in darkness for so long but when I saw it, I shuddered. It looked like the island from my apartment, but it wasn't. I saw large metal hooks on the side and the countertop didn't look as smooth as mine.

"Like it Ms. Perry," said Fleck. "I had it made just for you."

"You shouldn't have," I snap.

Fleck sneered, "Chain her up!"

Wyman dragged me to the island and hooked each one of my chains to the metal hooks so my arms were stretched across the island's rough surface and my chest rested against it, forcing me to stand on my toes. My head hung just over the island so I couldn't rest it, but had to hold it up. Wyman smiled down at me, grabbed my head and thrust his groin into my face.

"Oh yeah," he hissed, "I'm going to enjoy this Ms. Perry."

He walked away and I saw Fleck smiling at me. He walked up and said, "You look so good like this Ms. Perry."

"I'd like to see you like this," I said.

"Now, now Ms. Perry," Fleck sneered. "Is that any way to talk with our guest arriving?"

"Guest?" I asked.

"Why yes," said Fleck. "Observe."

Fleck stepped aside and I saw two lizard-like creatures bringing a in a man locked in a metal cage. As they come further in, I realized it was Oliver, and there are two more creatures behind him. The creatures set the cage down onto the ground.

"OLIVER!" I cried out and pulled on my restraints causing them to cut deeper into my wrists.

Oliver looked at me but didn't smile. 'No! He didn't figure out my clues.' He looked angry and I wasn't sure who his anger was aimed at. Fleck seemed pleased at this as he said, "Ah, Stone. So nice of you to join us."

Oliver just glared at Fleck, but said nothing. 'Something's not right, but what is it?' I wasn't sure what was wrong or why so I just watched. Fleck continued, "I believe you have something for me Stone."

Oliver nodded and that was when I caught it. 'It's not Oliver!' I wasn't sure who it was but I was sure it wasn't 'my' Oliver. I resisted the urge to smile which was pretty easy as the metal cuffs were digging deeper into my wrists, my toes were cramping from the way I'm forced to stand, and the rough surface of the island dug into my stomach and breasts. The faux-Oliver pulled a small box out, reached between the bars, and handed it to Fleck. Fleck opened the box and smiled. Whatever was in that box was what he expected to find.

"I must admit Stone, I didn't think you'd come, nor did I think you'd bring the ring. Guess you care for this human more than I realized. Now, I wonder why. Why do you care so much for this inferior creature? I mean, she's not all that attractive, but I've heard she's quite the freak. Perhaps it's time for me to find out for myself."

Now that had my attention. 'Where the hell is Oliver?' Wyman grabbed something and I realized it was the same camera from earlier. 'Oh no! They're going to film this?' I started tugging on my restraints as I linked my ankles.

"Oh yes Ms. Perry," hissed Fleck. "Please struggle. I like it when my female prey fights."

"Like I'm doing this for you, you monster," I growled.

Fleck walked behind me and I felt his hands on my hips, but they weren't normal, they felt rather scaly. I looked over my shoulder and I realized that the images I'd been seeing in my nightmares were a preview of what to expect. Only now, it was real. I heard the fabric of my shirt tear and felt a split tongue lick my back. I shuddered under the feeling, and wanted to vomit. I looked up at the caged faux-Oliver, but he seemed to not be watching. Fleck noticed as well.

"Oh no, no, no. This will not do, Stone. Where's the fun if you're not watching?"

The faux-Oliver didn't seem to respond. Fleck stood up. "Something's not right. WYMAN!"

Wyman walked over to the faux-Oliver, and just as he touched the cage, his body convulsed and he fell to the ground. "What the-"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.