Lightning - Cover

Lightning

 

Chapter 1

Clouds rolling through the sky were quickly turning black and ugly. I was on my way to perform a magic show for a birthday party of 11 year olds in my very old beat-up looking rag-top 1963 Volkswagen beetle.

It was the same car my dad had when he was in school. Sybil, my girlfriend who was also my magician's assistant had recently broken up with me both as my girlfriend and as my assistant.

The hard and blistering rain started quickly and without warning. I heard lightning, in the distance, but it sounded like it was all around me.

Suddenly, my car was hit by the lightning. It seemed to dissipate throughout the vehicle, although I felt a slight electrical wave go through me from my head down to my toes!

Out of nowhere, a truck drove by just missing my little bug and me. My car started back up on the first try and I went on my way to the address of the party.

I pulled up to the address, and it was an empty lot. Maybe I wrote the address down wrong, so I checked it again - I was correct the first time. I guessed I wasn't doing a magic show today so I headed back to my apartment and decided to crash for a while.

My phone ringing got from a deep sleep. It was my sister Janice.

"Ryan James Douglas, what's this, I hear about you and Sylvia breaking up?" she said sounding upset.

"It wasn't working out at all, Sis - she had gone from girlfriend to mental patient. We just weren't on the same wavelength anymore, either as a couple or as a magic act," I added. "Are you OK at the house? That storm sure came and went quickly. I was in my bug, and it was struck by lightning?"

"What storm, it's been clear all day?" she said. "You said you were struck by lightning? Did you take yourself to the hospital and have them check you out?"

"I'm fine, really - the bug handled it like a champ. Do you still need me to take you to the mall?"

"Yeah, but only if you're sure you and the bug are fine?" she said reprovingly.

"Yeah, let me change and I'll be there in 30 minutes, OK — Jan?"

"Sure, see you then!" she said.

Janice and I are the only two left of our family!

There had been a family reunion about four years ago and some crazy ex-boyfriend of a woman on my mom's side of the family showed up drunk and pissed off with an automatic weapon and mowed down 27 of the 53 people there.

Those killed included our mom and dad, my three older brothers and two younger sisters. This left Janice and me alone in our town in a very large house.

I had already moved out of the house, but Janice had stayed living at the house that we all grew up in. She'd wanted me to move back in order to keep her company. It was a pretty big house for a single 30-year-old-woman to rattle around in. A couple of times a year Jan would make a plea for me to move back in. I think she was wearing me down a little, but I liked my independence.

I could have girls over without an older sister giving me grief about it. I could keep it as messy as I wanted to, including having the sink full of dirty dishes most of the time.

The old house did have a pool and a spa, so I would go over to avail myself of these amenities from time to time.

I showed up, honked and she came out looking pretty nice actually in a tan blouse and gray skirt.

Halfway to the car, she yelled, "At least you could open the door for a woman? Didn't Dad and Mom teach you any manners, Ryan?"

"Opening the door and those kinds of things are old fashioned, Jan — get in!"

The moment she touched the car I realized just how beautiful my sister was. She didn't have giant tits, but she was pretty - really quite pretty. She caught me looking at her and said, "What? Do I have something in my teeth or something?"

"No, sis — I just realized that I don't see my pretty sister as much as I'd like. If you still want me to move back in I can, this coming weekend?"

"Oh Ryan - thank you! That place is so creepy sometimes. Having my little brother around would make me feel safer?"

I added, "Would you feel even safer if I moved into your bed as well?"

Why the hell did I just say that? It's like she's not my sister anymore but a really hot girl, and I'm coming on to her!

"Maybe ... I would — but first to the Mall?" Jan said.

I don't understand ... why I suddenly started to flirt with my sister? She seemed to be flirting back. On the trip to the Mall, she put her hand in mine occasionally looking at me with a big smile on her face. In kind when not shifting with it, I placed my hand on her thigh. We both seemed to be enjoying each other - but things got very sexually tense.

When we got to the Mall, and got out of the car the feelings went away. Now she was just my sister again. What the hell?

After an hour and a half following her around, we got into the car, and the feelings came back. I started on the way home, and she put her hand on my shoulder.

"Can I go by my place and get some stuff to take home. Then I could actually sleep in my own bed tonight?" I said.

"Or mine?" Jan said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.