The Voyeur and the Exhibitionist - Cover

The Voyeur and the Exhibitionist

Copyright© 2012 by DG Hear

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - He Thinks he's fallen in love with his opposite. Is there a chance for them?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I told Tammy that we could work on being together. I gave a lot of thought to everything she said and my feelings for her were still very strong.

It's been nearly two months since the accident and I would be moving back home. I didn't know how it would work out between us with her in Columbus and me nearly seventy miles away.

I was at the hospital getting my arm cast removed. The doctor told me it would be about another month before I could have the leg cast taken off completely. He did put a different kind and smaller cast just below my knee and down to my foot. It felt good to have use of both of my arms. I could even walk a little but it was still awkward with the cast on. At least I could bend my leg at the knee.

I saw Tammy and asked her when we could get together. She told me I could come see her a week from Saturday. Maybe we could go on an actual date. We set it up and she gave me a light kiss before I headed out of town.

On the way home I realized she would be working at the club Friday and Saturday. By what she had said she was going to work this month and next. I wasn't sure what to do. I decided to go to the club. I wasn't sure if it was a smart idea or not.

I talked with Henry on Thursday and I decided I'd start back to work on Monday. The young guy, Larry, that Henry had helping him agreed to stay on and do the lifting for me for another month or so. I told him I'd give him an extra twenty dollars a day.

It was a win-win for both of us. He made some extra bucks and I didn't have to do any lifting. I thanked Henry for being there when I really needed some help. He told me that after working for two months he remembered why he retired.

I remember Tammy asking me not to go to the club the days she worked. She didn't know if she could perform in front of me anymore. I was confused. She could perform in front of strangers but not me. That didn't make sense.

Looking back I could now understand. She didn't want me watching her perform in front of other men. Again I wasn't sure what to do but I didn't want her performing in front of other men either. I decided to go to the club.

I stopped there Friday afternoon and had lunch. I said hi to Mel and he welcomed me back. Lucy asked me what I was doing there and I told her I was just having lunch. I asked her if Tammy was performing that night and she didn't answer me.

I asked her again and she said, "Bill, Tammy really cares for you. She can't perform with you watching her. Please don't come here tonight."

I ate my lunch and left. I used only one crutch to get around. I really didn't need it but it made it much easier to walk. I went home and went stir crazy thinking about Tammy at the club. I said, "To hell with it!" and headed to the club. When I got there I heard them announce the next act and it was Tammy.

She came on stage in a somewhat see through red baby doll pajama set. It was the performance when she got up in the morning, stripped and got dressed for the day.

Even before the lights dimmed Tammy was on stage. I yelled out, "Crystal, please don't do this! I love you and don't want you to do this."

Two bouncers came toward me and Mel stopped them. Tammy looked at me in shock as I walked toward the stage with my one crutch.

Two other bouncers headed toward me and Tammy stopped them. "Leave him alone!" she shouted out. The bouncers stopped in their tracks.

I walked past Gus, George and John and headed up the stairs to the stage. Tammy just stood there with tears in her eyes. I walked up to her and put my arms around her and hugged her.

It was unbelievable how quiet it became. Tammy walked me over to where she had a chair at center stage for her act. She asked me to sit down. I was wearing shorts because of the cast.

After sitting down I couldn't believe she straddled me like you do for a lap dance. She put her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately. By instinct I put both of my hands under her beautiful bubble ass and pulled her into me.

All of a sudden there was all kinds of applause. Maybe they thought I was part of the act but later we realized that someone got past the untouchable one. "Tammy, I love you and don't want other men looking at you like this."

She smiled at me. "It was the one thing that I was afraid of that you didn't mind if I performed. I needed for you to tell me no, that I was your woman and your woman only."

We both got up and left the stage. Tammy didn't even take time to check her tip buckets which men were putting money in. She grabbed her clothes and suitcase and we went out the back door. She was still in her pajamas. We got in my truck and I asked her, "Where to?"

She looked at me and smiled. "Let's go to your place."

When we got there we went inside. I took her in my arms and kissed her. She told me to take off my shorts and get naked. I didn't hesitate. I sat on the edge of the bed and removed my clothes. I still had the cast on my leg as I moved to the center of the bed.

Tammy took off the bottom part of her pajamas and got on the bed with me. "You better really love me or my brothers will kill you," Tammy said with tears in her eyes. "If they don't I will," she said as she mounted me.

I watched as she lowered herself down on my shaft. I could see her red muff glistening as she began moving up and down. Her juices covering my cock and running down onto my pelvic area. Damn! She was so hot.

"Tammy, I've never loved anyone the way I love you." She reached up and took off her top.

I saw those beautiful puffy titties close up and personal. She leaned forward so I could take each one in my mouth. They felt every bit as good as I had imagined. I sucked one then the other.

I couldn't hold back any longer as I came hard in her. She smiled so I knew she felt it. She planted her pussy down hard on my cock and as I was coming, so was she.

She screamed out, "I love you Bill! God, I'm coming!"

She rubbed and rubbed her clit against me with my cock buried in her. We were both sweating as she lay down on me with my cock still buried in her. A few minutes later she rolled off of me and lay on my arm as we cuddled, covered up with a sheet and went to sleep.

We woke up Saturday morning about the same time. I watched her beautiful ass as she went to take a shower. She looked back and me, smiled and shook her booty. Damn! I loved her and was hoping that the night before was a new beginning for both of us.

After getting out of the shower and before dressing she came to the bedside and said, "Now do you believe I love you?" and kissed me. She told me I needed a shower but I wasn't going to go take one until part of her body was clothed. It made her laugh, me watching her dress.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.