The Voyeur and the Exhibitionist
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2012 by DG Hear

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - He Thinks he's fallen in love with his opposite. Is there a chance for them?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I've been a voyeur for as long as I can remember. You would think my parents were from the flower child and peace movements. Pretty much free love and all. For most of my life we lived in a gated area overlooking a lake. Our enclave had maybe fifty houses in it. We were such good friends with the other families that it probably seemed like a commune, but we were all just friends. It was what you'd call an elite area and had strict building codes.

Most residents lived there year around, like us, but other used theirs as a summer home. Our house overlooked the beach area. I would often sit in my room with binoculars and watch all the goings on.

My parents named me William after my father. When I got older it pissed me off because they nicknamed my Dad 'Big Willie' and me 'Little Willie'. When I became a teenager I told them to call me Bill, little Willie just didn't hack it. They named my sister Summer since she was born in July.

I had seen most everything sexual there is to see with my view of the beach. I moved out of the house and in with a couple of guy friends after I graduated. My sister, who is two years older than me, was already pregnant and had gotten married. I'm willing to bet I saw the day she got impregnated by her boyfriend up close and personal.

They had dated since high school and I could see them alone in the beach area late at night. You would be surprised what you can see under a full moon, with a real good pair of Nikons.

This story is about my life after leaving my parents' house. I got a job out of high school at a local super market. I stocked shelves and did whatever else I was asked to do. My two friends and I rented a house with three bedrooms.

We all had jobs and shared most everything. Even a few women.

I dated but never had what I would call a steady girlfriend. We would usually break up after a few weeks. I had sex with a number of girls, or maybe you'd call them women, but I got off more watching other people have sex or seeing my buddies fuck their girlfriends. Other times I might go to a porno movie and watch the people watching the movie having sex rather than watching the movie myself.

I guess it is kind of a fetish. I always kept in great shape. I worked out at least three times a week and my body showed it. I know it's bragging but I knew I looked good. I would often talk with older women in the store. I loved looking at their bodies and I didn't hide the fact. In fact it got me quite a few dates.

You would be surprised how many married couples were looking for a threesome. That's where I would come in. I would enjoy a man letting me watch him fuck his wife as much as doing her myself. I even brought a woman along sometimes for a swap. Watching my date fuck another man while his wife joined in was quite exciting.

One day I was offered a full time job as a beer deliveryman, helping an older driver. He would be retiring in a few years and I would have the right to purchase his route. I jumped at the chance. I always thought a delivery job would be a pretty stable position. Especially delivering beer products.

I know that I became a voyeur because of the way I grew up. Even at twenty-one I was still looking at women, especially if they have a little bit of exhibitionist in them. I believe most women do. They might not be cheaters or out having one affair after another, but I truly believe most like being looked at. Seriously looked at.

I need to explain myself a little better. I do not consider myself as a pervert. I don't sneak around looking in people's bedroom windows or changing rooms at the beach.

I do believe if she's going to hang 'em out, I can check 'em out. It makes me laugh when women come out on a public beach in something equal to two Band-Aids and a cork and act like they are disgusted because you looked at them. Christ woman! Cover up or put on a one-piece suit for Pete's sake. Only thing is I'll check you out anyway but will see less.

My buddies and I joined a nudist colony for two years. We went in the summer months. I have to say that is where I met a lot of couples who like to share. I guess going to nudist colonies makes me think a little different than most other guys. I've seen so many naked bodies that after a while you kind of stop looking, unless a woman comes on the beach with maybe just her bikini bottoms on. Then your mind wants to know what's underneath, trimmed muff or shaved?

One thing for sure, there are no hidden tattoos at a nudist colony. I do have to say that most nudist colonies or beaches usually have older patrons attend. I would guess the average age would be late forties to fifties. It's probably why my buddies and I were quite popular.


On with my story. My job helping on the delivery routes took me to a lot of bars and clubs. I checked out most of the stops and the clientele. I do have to say I've seen people from all walks of life. I want to focus on one particular gentlemen's club.

I was now twenty-five and had moved into my own apartment. Both of my roommates got married. I attended both weddings as best man. I couldn't see myself getting married. I never found any woman that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with.

I saw both of my buddies having sex with their wives before they got married. As a voyeur it was interesting but I wondered what it would be like if I let people watch me have sex with someone I really cared for. I guess I was a bit mixed up in the head.

Anyway at the Players' Club they did serve beer and mixed drinks. They also had strippers and performers. It was unlike any other bar or club that I have ever been in. I think the only reason they let me join was because I was their beer driver. Mel became my friend and he was the manager of the club.

There was a stage and a pole for the girls to dance on. The girls were paid a nightly salary plus their tips. They would start being fully dressed and start working their way down to being nude, if they chose to be. There were tip jars at both ends of the stage to put tips in. The more tips, the more they would take off.

The dancers could stop at any time they wanted to. Of course the more that came off the more that went into the tip jars. Some would get down to their g-string and the clientele could stuff bills into their panties. It had to be at least a ten dollar bill, seeing you would be touching the dancer.

There was two more steps to the dancer's routine. They could strip completely if they chose and would give lap dances but you weren't allowed to touch them; at least in the main lounge area. If you wanted more you could offer to take them to a back room. The price depended on what you wanted.

A voyeur could go back in the hall behind the room and watch the sex happening for fifty dollars. That was a hell of a lot of money to watch someone have sex. I went back and watched one time but I ended up paying fifty dollars for something I could see in any porno movie house for less than half the price.

I do have to admit that the women that worked at this gentlemen's club were top notch. I would have to say most looked like in shape college co-eds. I had been coming there maybe once or twice a week on a week night. The manager, Mel, told me that it got really busy on Friday and Saturday nights. He also had some of his best girls that worked those nights.

I decided to come in the following Friday. One thing I found out right off the bat was that drinks were higher. It was ten dollars for whatever you wanted to drink. You could also have the dancers sit with you but you had to pay twenty-five dollars for their company and buy their drinks also. They had a time limit of fifteen minutes. There were over a dozen dancers on the weekend plus the girls serving the drinks and I have to say they were beautiful.

You could also drink with some of the waitresses and there wasn't the twenty-five dollar fee. As you can tell, this was a rather high class place. You would be spending some big money if you took up some of the offers. I didn't see anyone around my age, twenty-five. Most were probably in their forties, fifties and older. Now and then I did see a few that might be younger, like in their thirties.

Generally speaking I felt a little out of place. There was no way I had the money to compete. I did throw fives into the tip jars but rarely asked for company. Hell, I was paying ten bucks for a beer that I sold to the club for a buck fifty or less.

You could imagine what it cost to play pool or bumper pool with these women. It might cost me a couple of hundred dollars to come here twice a week, but it was worth it. And that was watching how I spent my money.

On Friday I got a seat near the back. The old geezers had sewn up the front seats. One old guy off to the side smiled at me. "Hi, I'm George." My first thought was could he be gay? He was sitting with another mature man.

"Our friend Joe couldn't make it tonight. Would you like to have his seat here in the front table? The show is much better from down here," said George.

I saw Mel and he nodded that George was an ok guy. He told me later that George's wife passed away a couple of years ago and he had become a regular. I went ahead and moved into the empty seat. George shook my hand and asked me my name.

"I'm Bill. I've been here a few times but this is the first weekend night that I've come here."

"Oh, the weekends are so much more fun. The girls really get into it. You're lucky that Crystal is here tonight. She's our favorite. She only performs one weekend a month.

"This is my brother Gus. We both retired a couple of years back. We owned a manufacturing business together and sold it. When it was time to enjoy ourselves, my Mary passed away. I'm seventy and Gus here is sixty-eight. His wife is still living but she's glad to get rid of him once in a while.

"So, what to you do for a living, Bill?" asked George.

"Well, to be honest I drive a beer truck. This club is one of my stops and one day I asked Mel about joining. He accepted my application and here I am. I have to be honest and say everything is priced a little over my head. I do love looking at the ladies though."

"We were wondering what you did for a living. Most of these old guys are businessmen and a lot are retired. A good number of the younger men you see are probably guests. Under club rules you can be a visitor here three times. A lot of the businessmen use that to impress their clients."

George and Gus were a couple of nice old guys. They told me all about the club rules and even how many guys get tossed out on their ear. There were four bouncers and they didn't put up with any shit when it came to the ladies. Foul mouths or touching the ladies will get you thrown out pretty quickly. There were a few exceptions if the girls agreed to it.

Again they told me it was time for Crystal. I asked them what was so special about her. All the women I had seen in the club were gorgeous. It would have to be something different if she was to stand out in this group of women.

"You'll see," said Gus. "She's special and an untouchable. That makes her all the more appealing."

George added, "She also is not a dancer. She's one of the few that does like a little play. They always bring out props. Sometimes it's like she comes home and gets ready for bed. Other times she changes clothes like she is going out. She has even had a shower routine where she takes a shower on stage. She has another woman come out and rinse her off."

"It's like peeking through someone's bedroom or bathroom window while they are doing their thing. Believe me she is special," said Gus.

"What did you mean when you said she was untouchable?" I asked.

Gus replied. "Most of the ladies can be bought for a price. Granted the price might be extremely high in some cases, but can still be bought. Most sexual appetites can be bought in the back room. Light touching can go on out here when placing money in the g-string.

"There is no touching during lap dances. It's a pretty strict rule. Crystal is a complete untouchable. To the best of my knowledge no one has ever touched her, at any price. She has been offered ten thousand dollars for a lap dance and laughed it off.

"No one knows why she is like she is. She'll talk to you at the table and believe me, she seems to be very smart. She won't discuss anything personal about herself but she is enjoyable to talk to."

"Maybe it's the mystique that surrounds her that you all like?" I asked.

"That is probably true but she also has the body of an angel," replied George.

We sat back while the props were being set up. A small bed and a dressing table with chair were brought out. The lights were dimmed, which was a surprise, and then Crystal walked on stage. Damn! She was beautiful.

She was dressed in a wedding gown. She began by removing her veil. Her hair was up high on her head. She was a redhead. She slipped off her heels and then slowly undid her wedding dress. The guys were right. It was like watching a movie star undressing in a movie.

I couldn't believe how quiet it was; no one was talking. Everyone was staring at Crystal undressing on stage. After removing her dress and petticoat she was standing there in a lace bra with matching panties. She also had on a garter belt and nylons. She sat on the chair to remove the nylons.

Watching her roll the nylons down her legs, one then the other, had the men staring at her. It was funny how she put a finger to her chin, like contemplating whether to go further. Not a word was said as she glanced over at the tip buckets.

Almost immediately men were getting up and putting money in her tip buckets. George and Gus were laughing. "She's so damn good," said George.

She stood up and undid her bra and removed it. I then saw the sexist pair of boobs I could ever remember seeing. They were maybe 34 C's. I really don't know but they were real, not silicone. Over the years I've been able to tell the difference. Cheers came from the audience.

Trying to explain her breasts I would say her aureoles and nipples were of the puffy type that you see on young women. They were light pink and the kind you just want to suck on. Being a redhead her skin was very white, not any tan at all that I could see. On closer observation I noticed the freckles on her chest. Gus and George were right. She was beautiful.

Next, she let down her hair. It was then I noticed her beautiful green eyes. I don't know how I missed them before. I guess I was too busy looking at her body. She undid her red hair and let it drop around her shoulders barely covering her puffy aureoles. She stood and stretched with her arms out.

She had an hourglass figure. Perfect breasts, beautiful tummy and gorgeous legs. When she stretched you could see the muscles in her tummy and her thighs. She must work out to stay in that kind of physical condition.

It was then she walked over near her tip boxes. First one and then the other. She never said a word and there was no music. She put her thumbs in her panties as to remove them. She stopped and went and sat on her chair.

More men came up and put money in her tip boxes. She smiled as she stood up and came to the end of the stage. She turned and had her back to us as she slid her tiny lace panties down her thighs and then her ankles. She had this beautiful tight ass with no fat on it. I believe there wasn't a man there that wouldn't have loved to kiss that tight ass. I consider myself a voyeur, but I would have loved to kiss her little bubble ass.

She bent over to pick up her panties. When she did you could see her pussy. I could see she had a red muff. Most women seemed to shave their muff completely but not Crystal. She walked over and set her panties on the chair, and picked up a pair of red baby doll pajamas. She sat in the chair and everyone could see her muff. It was trimmed and neat but bright red. Under it was her pussy slit with the pink barely showing.

She slipped on the red panties and stood up and slipped on the top. It was then the lights went on and everyone applauded. More men went to her tip basket. George handed me a fifty dollar bill and asked me if I would put it in her basket. I took it and walked up to the stage. It was then that she looked directly at me and smiled. I felt I was in love. I couldn't get past those beautiful green eyes. I knew they would be in my memory forever.

I might be rushing everything I'm saying but her performance took about a half hour. One thing I might mention was seeing the lights were dimmed during Crystal's performance, I thought I heard a few zippers. At least they were decent enough to hide it, unlike a porno movie house.

Gus and George were both smiling at me when I got back to the table. Crystal had left the set. Two body guards took her baskets to the back somewhere. I sat down with Gus and George.

"Well? What did you think of Crystal? Did we exaggerate or is she the most beautiful woman ever?" asked George.

"I have to agree. She has one fantastic body but most women built like that lack in personality." I replied. "By the way, I've been meaning to ask you. This is a table for four and you mentioned your friend John couldn't make it. Who uses the fourth chair?"

"We save it to talk to some of the dancers and performers," said George.

About that time Crystal appeared at our table. I couldn't believe how beautiful she was, close up. She had on her baby doll pajamas.

"Hi George, hi Gus, glad to see you came tonight. Who's your friend?"

About that time one of the waitresses brought us a round of beers and Crystal some type of drink. George paid for the round. It was forty dollars.

George spoke. "Crystal, meet Bill. It's the first time he has seen you perform. I think he fell in love tonight." George laughed.

"You guys are so mean. Nice to meet you, Bill. Hope you enjoyed the performance," said Crystal.

"You're awesome, you're so darn beautiful. I'm sorry, you probably hear that all the time."

"Thank you, every women likes to be complimented. I don't think we could hear it too much." She smiled after saying that. She even had perfect teeth and I liked the freckles across her nose. I couldn't get past those beautiful green eyes. My dick was harder than the Harvard entrance exam.

"Crystal, I have to be honest with you. The money I put in the tip basket was from George. Just thought you should know."

"I knew," she said. "Gus and George always leave me a tip. Thank you for being honest. Don't see that in young men much anymore."

Before we knew it her fifteen minutes were up. She got up and gave both Gus and George a kiss on the cheek. Almost in a motherly fashion. "Nice meeting you, Bill; come back again. I'm here one weekend a month." Then off she went.

"I thought she was untouchable but she gave you two a kiss on the cheek."

"We've been coming here for over five years. The ladies are welcome to make moves like light kisses or hold hands. I guess Crystal trusts us. We may be old guys but we do love her."

I talked for a while longer and went home to get some sleep. I usually worked a half-day on Saturdays. I went to bed and couldn't get Crystal out of my mind. She was like the woman with the perfect body and her personality seemed nice too, even though she was at our table for only fifteen minutes.

It was Saturday, and I headed back to the club. The place was pretty packed and I sat in the back at the bar. Gus and George weren't there. There were some younger guys there but I still might have been the youngest.

I really didn't have the kind of money to spend at a club like that but I figured if I drank a few beers and gave a few tips I would be ok. George and Gus pretty much took care of me the night before.

I was approached by a number of young women asking me if I wanted company. I declined, knowing drinks would be ten dollars each. I couldn't afford too many rounds like that just to talk to a woman.

I watched three different dancers who were all great. They went from full dress to completely nude. One waitress asked me if I was waiting for anyone in particular and I told her Crystal. She told me that Crystal would be on next.

Lucy, the waitress, sat down next to me. "Don't worry, I can talk to the customers and it won't cost you. It's that we don't get all that many young guys in here. Especially ones that look like you."

I felt a bit embarrassed. I told her that I have always worked out. It used to be part of my daily routine but now I just work out about three times a week.

I do have a muscular body. You hear about the six-pack abs and the muscled biceps and thighs. I really do have them. I don't dress to show off but it's rather hard to not notice when a man has muscles.

I told Lucy how I delivered beer to the club and joined for somewhere to go once in a while. How I had seen Crystal the night before and was drawn to her. I asked her a few questions about Crystal but she had no answers.

"If you ever need some company, give me a call," said Lucy. She handed me a piece of paper with her phone number on it. If it would have been any other time before meeting Crystal, I would have jumped on Lucy in a second. She was a nice looking woman.

Crystal came out and did the same routine she did the night before. It was still erotic seeing it all over again. The only difference was she had on a black baby doll pajama set. At the end of her performance I went up and put twenty dollars in her basket. She looked down and smiled at me. I went back to my seat at the bar.

I did ask for a visit with Crystal. It was over an hour before she came up to me and sat on the stool next to me. The fifteen-minute visit was twenty-five dollars plus the two drinks.

"Bill, isn't it? You were with Gus and George yesterday. I didn't think you would be back so soon. So, what brings you here tonight?" asked Crystal.

"You did. George said you are only here once a month and I didn't want to wait that long to see you again."

"Bill, this is just a show. I can't tell you why but I hate to see you spending your hard earned money here and giving me tips. You seem like a great guy but this place is just a fantasy."

"You have the most beautiful green eyes. I'll never forget them," I replied.

"Bill, please listen to me. I feel the vibes coming from you. You need to understand that this isn't real. It's like falling in love with a movie star. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand but that doesn't lessen the way I feel. I know you're a performer, and I'm the voyeur watching you, and us two will never meet but let me have my fantasy."

She smiled at me. "You're crazy, you know that?" She did squeeze my hand as she left for her next appointment.

Lucy came back and told me, "You know, I've never seen her squeeze a guy's hand before. I think you got to her a little. Want another drink?"

"No Lucy, time to hit the road. Thank you for being so nice." Lucy smiled at me when I left the club.

The next time I delivered to the club I asked Mel about Crystal. "Bill, no one knows anything about her. She has been working here for about two years. She's friends with the owner Danny, that's all I can tell you or I'll lose my job."

"She's so beautiful and mysterious. I can't get her out of my mind."

"Bill, let me give you some advice. A few guys have tried to follow her home. We've never seen them again. Have no idea where they went. Also a couple of guys have tried to touch her in the club. They were thrown out and banned for two months. I know she beautiful but she is one to stay away from."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.