My Aunt's Neighborhood Boy's Club
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - My favorite aunt asked her lawn boy in for a glass of lemonade one day when I was there and that was the beginning. And it hasn't ended yet. I hope it never does.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

I waited and waited and ... finally ... it rang, it was my aunt's number and I eagerly answered, "Hi, did he come?"

"Yeah, some of it's even dribbling down my leg," she said as I laughed.

"Oh, wow, so he's in, he's agreed to everything?"

"Come over and find out," she said and I hung up and got my bike and was there in minutes.

I went running into her house back to her bedroom and there they all were, all three boys on her bed, naked, erections in the air, all grinning at me.

"Laura, this is Damon, Damon Spence," Dan said as Damon stood up and came over to me. He was tall and blond and beautiful.

"I guess it would be weird to shake your hand, Laura, but how about a hug and kiss?"

His arms wrapped around me, pulling me into him, his dick pressing insistently, as my hands went down on his butt while his tongue explored my mouth.

We separated as my aunt took Robbie and Dan to the other bedroom to leave me alone with Damon. I was soon out of my clothes as his hands roamed over me as we got into bed.

"Oh, Laura, you are so beautiful, your body is perfect."

"Your body is really nice, too. I think you're bigger than Dan and Robbie."

"I did oral sex on your aunt, I'd love to do it for you," he said as I laid back and spread open for him. He got between my legs and began kissing and licking so softly, it was really exciting. His tongue-touches were feather-light but that, at first, seemed to add to their sensualness.

"Mmm, oh, that's so good. Get up inside like that," I asked Damon as I reached down to spread myself open for him. His tongue began to flick around and wiggle up inside me like I love so much.

"Ooooh, yes, just like that, yes, yes, oh, you're getting me off, oh, OH, OH, UH, UH, uh," I groaned as my hands gripped his head pulling his face into my pussy. Then I just let go as my whole body relaxed in the beautiful feelings that were washing over me.

Damon raised up, his wet mouth smiling at me, and led his cock up to my slit.

"No, we need a condom. There's some in the drawer here," I told him as I slid it open and he pulled out a packet, tore it open and rolled it on.

He pushed and went right up inside me. When I came in the room and he stood up, I thought his penis might be a little longer than Dan's or Robbie's and now that he was pushing down into me, it sure felt that way.

"Laura, you're so beautiful, just like your aunt. She's the sexiest, hottest woman there is. And you're just a younger version of her. Oh, this is incredible. I never dreamed something like this could happen."

"My aunt and I are having so much fun, the more of you boys we have over, well, this is just awesome," I told him and at the height of my sexual feeling that morning an idea popped into my mind that I just had to talk with my aunt about. But, right at that moment I had better things to occupy my mind and body, a new boy's long, hard penis delivering such wondrous pleasure.

This was also when Aunt Helen asked my mother about putting me on the pill, telling her that, after all, I was headed for high school in the fall and Mom, thank goodness, took me to the doctor for my first checkup and I got some kind of shot that did the same thing. So, no more condoms, whoopee.

Was I now addicted to sex? I've asked myself that question many times. I suppose the answer lies in the fact that if I'm without a lover for more than a week, I find a guy to hook-up with. I just don't want to be without a cock inside me for very long. And it all started at my Aunt Helen's house with Robbie Gibbs.

So, whether I'm technically a sex addict or not, I told my aunt that I thought we should ask our three boys to keep bringing us new guys. Yeah, more cocks to fuck, more guys to lick our pussies.

She liked the idea, after all it had worked well so far, and we told each to think of who else they might add to our little group.

Damon was first with, "I know my brother Kenny would love this. He's had sex before with four different girls, he's really hot looking and the girls love him. Would he like this."

So Aunt Helen told him bring his brother the next day.

Robbie had two more friends, Adam and Todd, and Aunt Helen told him to try to bring them on Thursday. She didn't want them to all show up on he same day, after all, there were only two of us.

The next day Damon brought his older brother, Kenny, and we led them into my aunt's bedroom which by now had a gallery of boy's dicks on the wall. We saw him look at them, then look at his brother.

"Are you ready for your picture?" my aunt asked him. "It's kind of an initiation into a little club we have going. You won't be sorry," she said.

"Oh, do it, Kenny, trust me just do it. Get naked and let her take your dick's picture. You'll never be sorry. That one's me," he said pointing to the third photo on the wall.

Kenny began stripping as my aunt picked up her camera. There was no need to use any stimulation on Kenny, he was hard as a rock. A few clicks and my aunt said, "Now it's our turn," as the three of us, my aunt, myself and Damon began taking our clothes off.

My aunt took him in her arms and they began kissing while Damon and I were similarly occupied. We kissed for several minutes and I turned my head toward the bed to see my aunt down with our new boy, Kenny, lapping his tongue between her legs.

"How about I do that to you, Laura? Ready?" he asked and I was quickly horizontal, legs apart as he tongued me right next to his brother.

"Mmm, nice, Kenny, right there, baby, you'll make me cum," my aunt groaned. I knew I was also well on the way as his brother, Damon, licked and tongued me.

I loved our boys eating me out and often when my aunt had work to do in her office and would leave me with one, two or more of them I would have them just lick me all over making sure one of them was on my pussy. I loved their mouths and hands on me, it always gave me explosive orgasms.

I saw my aunt reach down to grip Kenny's head and pull it tight into her pussy as she bucked and thrust onto his face, crying out, "Oh, OH, YES, YES, oh, Kenny, oh, baby, you're good, come fuck me, I'm so horny," and she pulled him up and he pushed into her and began going like crazy.

"Slow down Kenny, there's no rush, it's better nice and slow," she said and he immediately slowed his pace.

Damon was sucking my clit which rises as soon as one of our boys gets down between my legs. It seems like it comes out looking for fun and it wasn't long before I was writhing under him shaking and trembling through a wonderful orgasm.

They all knew now that I was protected so Damon rose up and pressed his beautiful, hard, bare cock up into me and began. It was always so sexy to be fucking right next to my hot aunt in her bed, both of us moaning and groaning, loving every minute of it, sometimes even holding each other's hand while the boys made love to us.

While Damon was up over me, I was already naughtily dreaming of taking his older brother's cock into me as I kept looking sideways at the hot action next to us.

Damon and his brother both finished about the same time and we had them change places. Kenny was the biggest boy, so far, in both body size and his cock.

He went slowly, easing himself into me slowly, after all, I knew from Damon that he'd had sex with several girls before me. He slow-fucked me to a terrific orgasm then got right down and lapped up all of his and his brother's cum that was leaking back out, giving me another wonderful climax.

Auntie had some work to do, leaving me with both brothers and they took turns on me the rest of the morning.

Again, another lovely lunch with naked boys, so fun, and back to her bedroom for some afternoon delight.

I was loving my boys using their bare cocks now that I was protected, I just loved the sudden slippery feeling right after they cummed in me and kept going. I've also come to loved the cum dripping out of me all the rest of the day, especially when most of our boys showed up hot and horny. My aunt and I were now buying pantyliners in the giant economy-size packages. Oh, it was wonderful.

So, on Thursday morning, I was there this time, we heard loud clomping coming up the front porch stairs and the doorbell rang.

My aunt went down the hall to let them in and then led them into the kitchen. I immediately saw that the two new boys were also really cute.

"Guys, this is Helen and Laura, ladies, this is Adam and Todd. They're friends of mine," Robbie said.

After the initial formalities were over, my aunt began, "Robbie has brought you here because he says you two are trustworthy and can keep a secret. Is that true, can you both keep a secret forever?"

They both agreed they could.

"Well, in that case, fellows, follow me," my aunt said and we all went down to her bedroom where she added, "you can take your clothes off and I'll take a picture of your penis. See the three pictures on my wall?" she asked pointing to Robbie's, Dan's, Damon's and Kenny's framed cock pictures. "You two will join them, then we can all have sex, okay?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.