My Aunt's Neighborhood Boy's Club - Cover

My Aunt's Neighborhood Boy's Club

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - My favorite aunt asked her lawn boy in for a glass of lemonade one day when I was there and that was the beginning. And it hasn't ended yet. I hope it never does.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

There was no pain, I'm sure the dildos and vibrators I'd used took care of that possibility and mostly I felt a sense of fullness as he went further in.

My aunt was right there, I guess it is a bit weird to have someone there while a boy takes your cherry but I was trying to focus mostly on the handsome guy who was making love to me for the first time.

He began moving back and forth and it was beginning to feel better, lots better.

He bent down to take my nipple in his mouth while his hips moved so wonderfully driving his cock back and forth. His lips were the first to ever touch my pussy and now, my boobs. I was loving every second of our sex.

"It's your first time, right, Laura?" he asked softly.

"Yes, and ... I'm glad it's you. I can't believe how this has all gone. I mean you came to mow my aunt's yard. Look at what we're doing now," I giggled.

"I know, this is wonderful. You're so pretty, your body is just perfect."

My aunt got up and left us alone as I held his hips while he fucked me so exquisitely.

"I hardly slept at all last night, Laura, hoping I could do more with you. This is fantastic, just the most wonderful thing that's ever happened to me. Well, that and your aunt starting this whole thing. God, she's awesome."

"She sure is. She's taught me so much and, well, she kind of put you and me together, that's pretty awesome."

"Sure is, this feels so good. I feel so proud to be the first guy you let do this. You're incredible."

"So are you. I knew as soon as I held you in my hand that I wanted it inside me like this. It felt so hard and warm and wonderful. I liked sucking on it too. I'll do that again if you want me to."

"You made me feel so good, Laura, when you did that, you're really wonderful, so sexy and cute," he said as he bent down to kiss me.

I just never knew anything could be this sexy and wonderful. My body was feeling like it never had before, this was something new, new and incredible.

"Oh, I'm just feeling so crazy good," I panted, my heart racing as his long, stiff penis travelled back and forth in and out of me. "Push harder, that feels real good," I gasped as he began pressing down when he went the full way inside.

Then the fireworks hit. My body jerked and thrust and shook as I seemed to just come apart with huge waves of the most delicious pleasure streaming over me, over and over, as he kept moving in and out. Now I knew what pleasure was possible when you were made love to by a guy, it was incredible.

It was the longest orgasm I'd ever had, it just seemed to go on and on, winding down slowly, then I felt him push hard into me as he groaned over and over, I knew he was cumming into me, thankfully safely held in the tip of the condom but it was wonderful nonetheless, it was the first cum my pussy had ever received.

He fell over me kissing me, his tongue fucking me just as his cock still was.

"Oh, Laura, you are incredible. You and your aunt are the sexiest, hottest girls in the world," he gushed.

He kept moving back and forth a while longer then pulled out of me, took off the condom and went and flushed it away.

When he came back I told him, "Let's go see my aunt, tell her we're finished. It was wonderful, Robbie, I'll always remember it, you being my first guy," and we stood there kissing, holding our naked and sated bodies together.

Then, hand in hand we went down to my aunt's office where she was working at her computer, still naked.

"Here we are, Aunt Helen," I announced as we went in the room.

"You two look mighty happy," she said grinning.

"Oh, it was wonderful. Robbie was the perfect guy. Just perfect," I told her as my hand took his cock.

"My, my, Robbie still looks like he's ready for more. Are you?" she asked him.

He nodded and my aunt stood up and took him by the hand to lead him back to her bedroom for more.

I walked back with them to watch and I especially wanted to hold his balls when he cummed into my aunt. I just loved the feel of that.

He stayed most of the day, we had another naked lunch and as we were eating he asked my aunt an unexpected question.

"Do you think, um, well, I have this friend, he's my best friend, Dan Mullen, and I know he'd love this with the two of you. He's real trustworthy and really cute. You'd both like him."

"You know we can't talk to anyone about what we're doing, Robbie," my aunt cautioned.

"Oh, I know. I haven't said anything, don't worry. It's just that I know he's never had sex and he'd love this just like I do. I was just wondering."

"Well, I might let you bring him over if it's just me here. I don't think I'd want to expose Laura to a new boy without checking him out myself first," she said.

So they talked about it some more and she told him to bring the new boy over in the morning and if it went well, she'd call me to come over for lunch and join in if I wanted. I told her I wanted. I was so turned on by the idea of two boys being with us that I took Robbie to Aunt Helen's bedroom right after lunch and we did it twice.

There was no question that I was loving sex. It was the most fantastic thing I'd ever experienced and the more I had, the more I wanted. It was practically all I thought about or desired.

Aunt Helen also had him once more time that afternoon and I gave him a blow job before he left for home.

I left for home, my pussy happy and contented at least for the time being. Aunt Helen and I had talked about the next day, what might happen and I was eager for her phone call. I lay in bed that night, my hands between my legs keeping my pussy company, hoping I'd get a phone call from my aunt the next day, my head filled with hot, slutty thoughts.

The next morning, I tried to busy myself with cleaning up my room, of all things, that's how nervous and impatient I was. Finally, about eleven, my phone rang.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.