Loris and Morg - Cover

Loris and Morg

Copyright© 2012 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 2: Windshift : the Beginning

"What, exactly, do you mean, when you say, 'No Water?"

No Water. Zero, zip, zilch. Nada. No Water. No oceans, no streams, ponds, pools, rivers or springs. No ice, rain or snow.

This had him thinking. 'There had to be some mistake There were trees, forests actually, grassy plains, animals large and small That meant water.'

"I see."

None of those either.

"Huh?"

No seas.

"Oh ... very funny. I die laughing." He didn't. From the sound of it, dying of thirst was more likely.

Myst.

"Mist?"

Myst ... with a 'wye' not an 'eye.'


The holograph put forth the most convincing effort of mirth yet. Not a true laugh, nor a cackle ... it was a rumble. The holo jiggled, but the jiggle and rumble were a split second apart. Like an ancient movie with a lagging sound track or a censored TV show ... the lips move and then the sound.


We're re-engineering your body ... again. I must say, the scientists have more fun with your species than any of the trillion. Infinitely adaptable, they tell me.

You are going to enjoy this assignment...

'Am NOT!'

This is going to be the best adventure, yet...

'WON'T BE!'

Just imagine the excitement...

'PASS.'

Humanoid females outnumbered males ten to one...

'SO?' In his mind he could see his hand making the 'gimme more' motion. 'Get around to it.'

Nine out of ten are beautiful beyond belief...

'Yeah, yeah. Sure.'

For some unfathomable reason, the indigenous males prefer the fat, ugly ones. Would he care to see the images from the last reconnoiter?

"HOLY SHIT!"

Yes, those are the rejects.

"GOOD GAWD ALMIGHTY!! OK ... what's the hook? You fellas always have a hook."

They're short.

"HOW SHORT?"

A foot... (pause)

His new erection died a pencil swat death.

... shorter than your good self. And that's the tall ones.

"How short are the short ones?"

The holo held a 'hand' 'tentacle' 'fin' ... protrusion ... about four and a half feet off the deck.

"And they ... the pictured ones are the rejects?"

Yes.

"Show me the acceptable ones?"

Here.

"ERP ... Sorry. I'll clean that up."

We've never seen you do that before.

"You've never shown me pornography before."

The males...

"Good Lord ... if I was wired that way, I'd be in paradise. They really prefer ... ERP ... sorry ... the ugly ones?"

Yes ... and each other.

"Ah ... it's a dirty job, but someone has to do it."

What?

"Propagation of the species."

Oh. I see.

"None of that."

What?

"No seas."

That disconcerting rumble again.

A light on the chamber wall.

The bed rose from from the deck like the Phoenix rising from the ashes. He sat tailor fashion as it followed the light through the wall and into a second chamber. A vapor filled the room. An indeterminate time later he became aware. He cataloged the changes in his mind.

1. Skin ... tight tiny pores, hairless below the neck.

2. Feet ... soles hard, like iron.

3. Eyes ... black, vision in the infrared.

4. Ears ... cat swivel, pointed.

5. Nose ... flat, small nostrils.

6. Hair ... coal black, longer than he preferred.

7. Cock ... a pattern of tattoo like marks.

8. No bellybutton.

9. Hands ... five fingers, one opposable thumb.

10. Teeth ... pearly white spike incisors. Humanoid standard 5Y molars.

He was positive there were internal changes.

A holo appeared again, this time his mentor appeared as Falstaff, fat, jovial, drunken ... the perfect rowdy companion ... up for a night of ale and wenches. Better than the octopus with cats eyes and shark grin.

The instruction began:

The myst springs up from the ground three times a day. Early morning, noonish, and at dusk. Our observers are still analyzing it. It is, so far, amazing stuff.

When it appears your pores expand and your skin absorbs it. It refreshes like water, but it alone can be a balanced diet, you can exist on it for months ... perhaps years.

Clothing inhibits moisture intake, so nudity isn't an option, it is a necessity. When the myst is gone your pores shrink to conserve moisture.

Your soles are like iron because no one has invented shoes. There is no need, there are no thorns.

Your eyes see farther into the infrared than do the natives. You will be able to see them by their body heat.

Black eyes and hair are peculiar to the people in your release area.

Your cat ears swivel and point at noises normal hearing cannot hear.

Your nose is small to keep moisture emissions small. We have made you particularly susceptible to the smell of females.

Your breeding appendage is a little larger than 99% of the males. Due to it's size you may find it necessary to wear this, he held you a very large, highly decorated cup. Even though the cup is considered 'bragging', we recommend it. Running is so uncomfortable on dangling parts ... so to speak.

You're going to love this part: You and you alone have the tattoos, they are moisture ports. They vacuum moisture from the female, this makes her lightheaded, she achieves her release faster and more readily with you than any indigenous male.

Due to her lightheadedness her release is much stronger. The lack of moisture robs her egg of it's protective coating. Pregnancy is 93.2% assured.

Because you have been drawing moisture from her body your release is amplified 100%. Your ejaculate will replenish her moisture. Otherwise, her weakened state will kill her within 4 hours. If someone has 'pissed you off' ... don't cum. 'Death by fucking' is a desirable act, by the way.

You are going to have so much fun fucking!

No belly button ... females lay eggs.

The extra finger is for anal stimulation ... hers not yours ... although...

Those spike incisors are hollow. In the event of unwelcome male advances, you may select poison or antidote by pushing against certain teeth. For females, there are three levels of aphrodisiac to choose from, any of which you may inject during oral sex. Biting is considered 'kinky.'

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.