The Proposition - Cover

The Proposition

Copyright© 2012 by waytoextreme

Part 5: Her Slave's Ride

I walked outside at 5:30 to be sure not to miss the black SUV that Alex described in his letter. The cool evening air whisked against my hair. I breathed in long breaths savoring each one. This is my last few moments as a free man. The truth was, Idid have second thoughts. There were plenty of times I picked up the phone and dialed the first 6 digits of Alex's private number ... but each time something stopped me. Sure, there are plenty of guys who would be envious of me right now ... but I wasn't sure that many would actually go through with it if given the chance. So why was I going through with it?

My mind went numb as I remembered the smell of her perfume. That wonderful sent that would soon be with me constantly. Images of her long black hair reaching down just past the arch of her back; those beautiful tan legs closing around me as she shared with me her most intimate moments ... filling me with part of her self ... using me ... in the most degrading way imaginable ... To experience that day after day, for me at least, is worth suffering for ... and even dying for.

But for a moment, when the car arrived 5:59pm, I felt that panicked sensation once again. My life is over if I step into that car. My heart raced as it pulled to the curb. I nearly turned around and walked away before I heard his voice. It was Alex. He stepped around from behind the car and opened the door for me.

"I was afraid you might get cold feet."

Alex said with a big smile.

My mind went blank again. I smiled back and stepped inside the SUV.

That's it. I'm done. I'm fucking finished.

Alex reached over and pat me on the shoulder. "I bet you are excited." He said grinning. "I have to say that envy is a relatively unfamiliar emotion for me ... but today, I'm genuinely envious of you."

His eyebrows raised. "How about a glimpse of what you've got to look forward to?" He gripped a large laptop out of his briefcase, twisted it open, and handed it to me. As the page loaded, he pulled down the privacy shutters on the windows so the sunlight wouldn't interfere with the display. On the screen was a video expanded to fit its entire size. I was staring straight down into a brightly lit bathtub. Holy shit! Dominique was in it! I could see the top of her breasts poking through the bubbles. It was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen.

"You can zoom in like this." Alex reached over and pinched the screen with his fingers and zoomed up close. The resolution was amazing--It was so clear that I could see each of her eyelashes. "This is happening right now--in real time." Alex explained excitedly. "Why don't you hold onto that and enjoy the view while we drive." Dominique rolled her head back, resting it on the edge of the large tub. As she did, the faint sound of bath bubbles popping came through speakers of the car with crystal clarity. It was like I was right there--in the room with her. She looked so comfortable and beautiful laying there ... waiting for me.

"Can she hear us?" I asked.

"No. The sound goes only one way." Alex said as he reached for another item in his case.

"I'm going to need to put this on you okay?" In his hands was some sort of collar. "I know, it's a little weird, but bear with me a moment okay?" Alex held the collar out in front of me. It was metal and opened on a hinge.

I leaned forward and felt him pinch it shut around my neck.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.