Initiation Night at the Upper Bournemouth Saddle Club
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Winona is pampered and used to getting her own way. She wants to be a permanent member of the Upper Bournemouth Young Ladies Saddle Club at any cost. Her Father's money of course. She had her own training methods to improve her "seat" and keeps her bottom in tip-top shape at all times. Her first time alone in a room with a female friend shows her there is a lot more to life than getting married and having children.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Winona was a trifle bit nervous but you wouldn't be able to discern it by looking at her.

Jasmin was aware she was a bit off but she put it down to the fact that the young girl was reticent to display all of her feminine charms to the general public. At least, to all the members of the Upper Bournemouth Saddle Club. They were passing Candy's room on their way to the training hall and were joined by the beautiful and delicious Candy wearing only her riding boots and a twist in her hair. The simple elastic twist managed to keep her flowing tresses up in a sensuous "pony" tail.

Candy was attired just like Jasmin and Winona wearing only her boots as they were instructed by the hawk-eyed Mrs. Finch. She walked in front of them with her scrumptious arse cheeks swaying left and right in a carefully choreographed dance of temptation.

Jasmin saw Winona touch her nipple as she looked longingly at Candy's swinging bottom only inches in front of her. She had a touch of jealousy but smiled instead and slapped Candy's lovely tush with her impetuous hand just to see Winona's reaction.

Winona's frown and protective aura let Jasmin know the young girl was totally infatuated with the naughty Candy Buckmaster, pampered heir of the famed libertine, Sir Jeffrey "Lord" Buckmaster. Sir Jeffrey was reputed to be a major financial supporter of the Upper Bournemouth Saddle Club matched in his generosity by only Jasmin's own father. Winona was not certain exactly which country Jasmin's family came from, but she was certain it was nowhere near this quiet corner of the British Isles.

The training hall was more crowded than ever before.

The six novices were all complete with the arrival of Candy, Jasmin and Winona. The six mentor guides of experienced Saddle Club "girl" riders were also present. They were wearing scanty sports bras with holes cut out to expose their various assorted nipples as well as the skimpiest of thongs to cover their feminine parts rubbing on the saddle. A couple of them were joking about the odd spiked ball at the back of #6's rider mentor's boots. Winona trembled because she recognized it immediately as a training "spur" used to urge mounts to renewed efforts without the danger of marking them or causing injury. She had never personally used one on any of her mounts because she knew how painful they were to the animals she loved so very much. All of the mentor girls looked at Winona and giggled and laughed because they know she was in store for an interesting "ride".

Mrs. Finch was there with her ever-present riding whip and she tapped it impatiently against her own leg waiting for the race to begin. She forewarned them that the girl who came in dead last would be treated to a "special session" on the top of her wooden table. Winona was not at all certain if she would win the race, but she vowed she would not be the last to cross the finish line.

The applicant novices lined up facing the gallery.

Winona saw Jasmin's father peering at her intently. He was a kindly looking older gentleman with a full beard and robes of a flowing nature that hid his bodily shape from public view. She found herself wondering if he wore any type of binding on his man-stick or if it was just bouncing around under there as free as a bird.

She knew her father would not be present because he never stooped to get involved in any of her activities. In a way, she was thankful because she had a sense of innate humiliation in her participation in the ceremonies. Strangely, she felt the familiar trickle between her legs that signaled her arousal at the coming ordeal.

Mrs. Finch told the girls to turn around and bend over.

"Listen carefully, girls, in keeping with the traditions of the club, you will all be wearing Saddle Club "tails" for this race. If you complete the race regardless of in which position, you will keep your tail to signify that you are a lifelong Saddle Club member and entitled to all privileges and benefits thereof."

The professionally dressed older woman held up 6 long horse tails with a definite thick tapered butt plug to be inserted into each mount's tiny brown eye. Candy smiled because she was inclined to enjoy any kind of activity "back there". Winona shuddered a little bit but tried not to let it show. One thing she absolutely could not stand was ridicule of any kind.

Each of the Saddle Club mentors approached the "mounts" with a gob of jellied lubricant to ready the path for Mrs. Finch's insertions.

Winona looked up at into her mentor's eyes. She could see the slightly apologetic glance and then felt the delicate fingers probe her virginal rosebud and push the gooey substance right up into her rectal channel. She stifled her gasp of indignation and willed her anus to open up for the protective shield of lubricant.

The progress of Mrs. Finch down the line of girls was sporadically marked by gasps of violated privacy in the most secret of female holes and the laughter and chuckling of the gallery at each individual completed insertion. As she was #6, Winona was the last to receive the flag of perverted submission. She was pleasantly surprised when the thick butt plug found its home inside her quivering brown eye with little difficulty and the weight of the long tail triggered a satisfying sense of orgasmic anticipation inside her female slit.

The saddling was done with efficiency and many "ooows" and "ahhhs" from the gallery. Winona took the padded bit and the reins in her mouth and tossed her head when her mentor pulled her pony tail to show her who was in charge. Her belly was heaving something fierce and her female juices were starting to flow like she was getting ready to spread her legs for a handsome young prince with a long thick cock.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.