Initiation Night at the Upper Bournemouth Saddle Club - Cover

Initiation Night at the Upper Bournemouth Saddle Club

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Winona is pampered and used to getting her own way. She wants to be a permanent member of the Upper Bournemouth Young Ladies Saddle Club at any cost. Her Father's money of course. She had her own training methods to improve her "seat" and keeps her bottom in tip-top shape at all times. Her first time alone in a room with a female friend shows her there is a lot more to life than getting married and having children.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

"Daddy!"

"Daddy, don't you hear me, daddy?"

Winona's plaintive whine filled the stuffy library with the unmistakable demand of a pampered offspring. Sir Rodney looked up from his crossword puzzle with a resigned shrug to his aging shoulders.

"Yes, my dear. What is on your mind?"

His reply was inevitable because his darling daughter Winona was the apple of his eye ever since her adventurous Mother had perished in an earthquake near some God forsaken primitive island off the coast of Indonesia.

Sir Rodney knew he was totally wrong in acceding to his pretty daughter's every whim but he could just not bear the thought of denying her anything her heart desired just to see the smile on her attractive face that reminded him every day of his beloved spouse.

"Father! You were just not listening to me. I told you the application to the Upper Bournemouth Young Ladies Saddle Club was approved and they want me there this weekend for my interview and final test."

"Saddle Club? What is wrong with our own Riding Academy? You have been going there ever since you got out of diapers, young lady!"

The devastatingly attractive Winona came very close to stamping her foot. She hadn't had to stamp her foot for quite some time. Her Father's forgetfulness was just so frustrating.

Winona was tall for her age.

She had recently turned 16 and her budding breasts were showing signs of almost needing a bra to keep them sorted out. The pretty girl usually kept her long flowing straight hair up in a knotted pony tail but this evening it was swinging freely as she moved her agitated head in every which direction at the same time. Her flanks were probably her best feature because she had been bouncing since early childhood perfecting a perfect "seat". Every male and even some females with a clear view of that part of her anatomy immediately focused in on it with a sense of pride that English womanhood was capable of producing such a work of art.

Her gentlemanly father had ceased to apply over the knee discipline to her perfect form shortly before her 12th birthday because he feared his manly instincts would be far too aroused. That and the fact that he had reached a point where he simply was unable to consider anything she said or did to be needful of any sort of correction. To Sir Rodney, his daughter was perfection in human form.

He was quite relieved that Mrs. Snachitt was in his employ to answer all her questions of a female nature because he would be altogether too embarrassed to discuss anything of a delicate nature with her.

"You have to give me a cheque for 500 pounds, Father for my Initiation weekend. Here is the release form you have to sign that says you give permission for me to obey the rules of the Initiation Committee in order to gain full membership to the Saddle Club."

Sir Rodney's lovely daughter was almost hopping up and down she was so anxious for her father to fulfill her wishes without hesitation. He could see that impatience making her more agitated by the second.

"Yes, my dear, give it here." He quickly scribbled his signature to the form without reading it and made out a cheque from the binder on his writing desk.

"Oh, thank you, Father."

The young girl wrapped her arms around the older gentleman and hugged him tightly with all her might.

"Let me breathe, child!" gasped the sedate older man. He calmed himself and returned to his crossword puzzle with only a fleeting thought to the existence of a "Saddle Club" in Upper Bournemouth.

The tall, shapely young girl danced up the staircase all the way to her bedroom.

When she got to her bedroom, she quickly shed all of her clothes with the exception of her school issue panties and her riding boots.

The contraption in the corner was her own invention. She called it her "riding horse". It was basically just a saddle with adjustable stirrups and a padded torso that resembled the barrel chest of a well-fed steed.

Once in the stirrups and holding the reins that were attached to wall, Winona started her "exercises". She began slowly squeezing the saddle with her inner legs and tightly clutching the padded barrel with her strong legs and knees. After a bit of warm up, she started to allow her bottom to hit the saddle with more and more force. Soon, beads of sweat started to form in the crack of her bum and she felt the liquids start to soak her skin. The naughty girl knew it was not all sweat pouring down her legs. Her female juices were adding to the little rivulets dripping down to the white fluffy carpet.

If her father could see his innocent little daughter at that moment, he would see a female in full blossom itching with passion to open her petals for the forbidden nectar of the Gods. She was panting like a winded filly at the finish line needing just a slight touch of the whip to spur her across with a winning spurt.

Winona shuddered and fell forward.

She groaned in complete orgasmic ecstasy and squirted copiously filling her school issue panties.

The pretty girl slowly stroked her developing breasts. Her nipples were as hard as little pebbles. She flicked them and felt the nerves in her pussy react with pleasurable contractions that made her wet once again.

She giggled at her reflection in the long mirror.

"No, you won't be able to wait until you get married, you silly twit!"

Winona told Alex, her regular driver that she would no longer require his services after he deposited her at the front door of the Upper Bournemouth Young Ladies Saddle Club.

A skinny young wisp of a girl in a maid's uniform informed her that she would be #6. Winona had no idea what the demented girl was talking about until a dark-skinned girl her own age told her there would be 6 new girls to be initiated this weekend and that she was #5 and Winona was #6. Apparently the other four candidates had already arrived and were ensconced in their rooms. The pretty dark complexioned girl told her that her name was "Jasmin" and that her Father was a benefactor of the Saddle Club.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.