Night Dreams: A Tale of Erotica - Cover

Night Dreams: A Tale of Erotica

Copyright© 2012 by L.W. Mitchell

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Mike is still recovering from the heartbreak of divorce. Lonely and living in a very secluded and rural area of Maine, see what happens when a beautiful and lonely woman has car trouble in front of his house one hot sultry summer day.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Food   Water Sports   Nudism  

As I drifted into a contented sleep I began to dream. In my dream I was watching Lori doing oral olympics on my manhood. The feelings were so real. Her wet warm tongue was licking me around the crown, tracing the mushroom head, flicking over the glands and working her tongue into the slit at the end. All this time warm hands caressed my shaft up and down, lightly raking her nails and massaging my balls. Then I felt her engulf me entirely, and I groaned. The groan brought me out of my sleep stupor and I realized why the dream seemed so real. I looked down to see that tawny, curly auburn hair hovering over my cock, and felt her swirling her toungue and she sucked me oh so sweetly.

"Oh my God Lori, that is sooo good baby!"

She moaned quietly and began to hum as she continued to deep throat me, the feeling was unbelievable. She backed off and went back to licking me, up and down the shaft, going slowly, taking her time, enjoying her play. Swirling her tongue over the head and sucking the top, pulling it out of her mouth with a little pop she looked up at me with a luxious smile on her face.

"Does that feel ok Mike?" "Do you like this?" "MMMMMMmmmm ... I love doing this to you."

Another swirl of the tongue and then she leaned back slightly and appraised my cock which she held at the base in one of her hands.

"Mike you have a lovely cock, and what you do to me with it is fantastic. So huge!"

This made me chuckle in between moans and I ran my fingers through her hair. I knew she was stroking my ego as well as my manhood. I wasn't small, but I was no "hung like an elephant" porn star, either ... average, but in good working order.

"Oh my Lord Lori, you are driving me wild, if you keep it up you are going to make me cum."

She looked at me with those eyes and licking the tip again, causing my dick to twitch, she grinned.

"I want to make you come this way baby, enjoy this, I am."

With that she began to take me deep into her mouth, slowly, with the most incredible swirling of her tongue and suction as she fucked me with her mouth. I felt myself building pressure and knew I wasn't going to last much longer. She sensed this and took me deeper yet and then sucked jest the head, licking again, locking onto my eyes with hers. She could feel me start to tense and I had my hands in her hair, gently pushing her down. She moaned and took me to the hilt, holding me in her mouth and throat as she sucked, backing off just a couple of inches when I began to shoot. She moaned and sucked all that I had to offer, swallowing me and licking up all the stray ribbons that landed on my stomach when she backed off to take a breath. Slowly with her tongue she continued to lick, and with her lips she kissed me as I grew soft ... murmuring and cooing.

Damn! What a way to wake up from a nap!

Giving junior a final wet kiss she slid up to let me take her in my arms. She whispered in my ear.

"God, that was so much of a turn on for me ... you taste wonderful, and I just love your cock. When you throb in my mouth and throat it almost makes me cum."

I was completely sated. An expression I hadn't been able to utter in over two years. I grinned and kissed her.

"I think you have stolen my Chi ... I'm going to need a little recuperative time, but let me use my mouth and tongue on you."

She held me firm and kissed me again.

"Later baby, this was for you, besides I'm a little sore from all our earlier activities ... a very good sore, but I could use a little time to let lil miss Kitty rest and recuperate too. Later, we can make some more magic, ok?"

I realized that I was a little sore too, but as the lady said ... a very good sore.

So, we languished in bed for awhile, as lovers will, chatting and feeling most comfortable with each other. It was amazing how strong the connection was. It was almost like we had known each other for a far longer period of time than just a few hours. I thought "Maybe there is a God."

After a bit, she giggled.

"I cant remember the last time I took three showers in the same day, but I think I will take another ... and who knows, there may be even another later."

She winked at me as she rolled out of bed and I watched that amazing ass sashay out of the bedroom to the bathroom.

As I layed there, with my hands behind my head, in bliss, I heard the water running in the shower. I realized she had left the bathroom door open, in case I wanted to join her. I was tempted, but thought better of it. A break was needed for both of us. I waited until she returned to the bedroom with a towel wrapped around her, and I pulled myself out of bed and gave her a peck and headed for the shower myself.

She hollered to me as I was stepping in, "I'm going to take my dress out of the washer and toss it into your dryer Mike."

I holler back, "Ok Lori, I guess you'll just have to go naked until it dries."

I heard her chuckle as walked past the bathroom on her way down the stairs to the laundry room.

I finished in the shower, threw my shorts back on, tossed on one of my better t-shirts, which proclaimed "Maine ... the way life should be...", stepped into my Teeva's and headed downstairs to find Lori.

She wasn't naked ... but close. She had slipped on my dress shirt again, this time modestly buttoned all but the top one. She announced that her dress should be dry soon and then if I wanted I could show her around the property. I thought this was a great idea. There is a small lake about 200 yards from the backside of my house that my property bordered on. I maintained a series of walking trails on the 70 acres of land, one of which went to the lake. There I had constructed and deck of sorts that I could sit and tan, or BBQ, or fish, with a short warf going out into the water. The lake was fairly shallow, but the water was clean and clear and it made from great swimming ... as long as one didn't mind the muddy bottom.

Soon her dress was dry, and she went up stairs to change. She reappeared a few moments later looking fantastic. She had combed her hair to a high gloss, and she obviously had make up in her purse, because she had lightly applied some eye liner and a dusty rose colored lipstick. She was beautiful! Her dress looked non the worse for wear, in fact she looked like a typical pretty woman ready for a day of sun in her sexy sun dress.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.