Night Dreams: A Tale of Erotica
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by L.W. Mitchell

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Mike is still recovering from the heartbreak of divorce. Lonely and living in a very secluded and rural area of Maine, see what happens when a beautiful and lonely woman has car trouble in front of his house one hot sultry summer day.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Food   Water Sports   Nudism  

We lay together, nuzzling, tasting, glowing in after-sex intimacy ... feeling fine. Feeling like the world was our oyster.

At least I did.

I asked, "Lori, you are such an incredible person, and a bona-fide fox ... so beautiful ... I'm not sure what you see in me?"

She looked at me with those amazing luminescent eyes, and I could tell that she didn't like the way I asked the question. "Mike, for Christ-sakes, do you think you are the only one on Earth who has been jilted? ... so, you are all alone now, so you lost what you thought was so precious, are you willing to live under that cloud for the rest of your life?"

"C'mon Mike, there is a whole world out there that needs people like you ... do you realized just how wonderful you have made me feel today?"

"Time comes when we all have to accept the fact that our lives have changed, and it is up to us to decide what that life is going to be ... so, be a man Mike, take what is being offered to you, and accept that you could enjoy an even better life." She stroked my chest and went on, "Mike you have a lot of offer a girl, you're sweet and romantic. You are a good looking guy, " and giving junior a little squeeze, "and you are pretty good in bed, although the final rank isn't in yet ... we still have a few more "tests"" She winked and smiled, leaning in to give me a kiss and wrap her arms around me, burying her face in my chest. I was as happy as I had been in memory ... feeling like I may of just been reborn. What an amazing women.

She pinched my ass, "Hey Stud, you got a shirt I can wear while I wash my dress?" I indicated the closet and said, "Help yourself lady ... my shirts are your shirts." She got up and slowly sashayed over to the closet giving me an x-rated show of her ass and hips swaying ... I sighed in in amazement, I heard her softly chuckle as she sorted through the dress shirts hanging in the closet. She selected a Pierre Cardin lavender long sleeved button down. Held it in front of her ... it hung to almost her knees. She wiggled her eyebrows and asked, "Are you going to laze there in bed, or are you coming with me to the shower?" I hopped out of bed and followed that amazing ass as it swayed to and fro into the bathroom and watched her once again bend at the waist to turn on the water, which, again, made me catch my breath. She wiggled her ass for me and then climbed in the shower, holding her breasts out to me in either hand..."I think I could use your help washing these." Laughing, I climbed in behind her and let her stand under the water while I grabbed the sponge and soaped her backside. She rinsed and took the sponge and soaped me, front and back, rinsed me, and then pushed me towards the glass sliding door of the shower. "Now, go get some music on and I am famished ... let me wash my hair and finish in here by my self." I gave her a kiss and stepped out, toweled myself dry, went back to my bedroom and slipped into a pair of clean shorts, stuck my feet into my Teeva's, and headed downstairs, whistling. Life ... was good.

I scanned through my selection of CD's and decided on Grace Potter and the Nocturnals "Nothing but the Water", and soon the first track, "Toothbrush and my Table" was wafting through the speakers. I then opened a bottle of Barefoot merlot, grabbed the fixing and tossed a veggie salad, cut some extra sharp cheddar into bite sized wedges, and laid them out on a platter along with a goodly pile of multi-grained herbed seasoned flat bread crackers. Taking the NY Strip I was planning on for my dinner, I hit both sides with a mix of herbs to give it a "rub", and stepped out on the back deck and fired up the gas grill. Stepping back into the kitchen while I waited for the grill to heat up, I grabbed a selection of fruit from the fridge, a couple of bananas, some seedless purple grapes, some bing cherries, and a couple of Granny Smith apples and set them in a large serving bowl, and then set it on the table. I also decided, even as hot as it was, a cup of tea might be in order for m'lady, if she cared, so I sat out the box of Earl Grey, some honey, and a cardboard container of Half & Half. I stopped and looked around, ... decided I had all the bases covered, so I grabbed a cold one out of the fridge, snapped the tab and swilled about half, before letting out a tremendous belch. I heard her laughing at me, and turned to see her striding down the stairs, a towel wrapped around her head, and wearing only that lavender button down with the sleeves rolled up and only one middle button buttoned. I could see her auburn bush peeking out as her legs criss crossed when she stepped towards me, and her breasts were swaying, nipples almost visible through the thin material of the shirt.

Goddamn!

"Pardon me, but I was really thirsty and the beer is cold, and ... really good." I grinned. She slid her hand along my face and gave me a quick kiss, looked around at the supplies I had set out, nodded her approval, went over to the fridge and grabbed herself a beer. "I love Gracie, Mike, great selection on the music, and that steak looks great ... you are going to cook it rare, right?" ... she continued looking over the foodstuff set out ... murmured how much she loved fruit, especially Bing cherries, fingered the box of Earl Grey and the squeeze bottle of honey with what appeared to be a little smirk on her face, then turned to me and said. "I think I will go out on your deck to let my hair dry while you grill." The grill was hot, so I grabbed the platter with the strip and followed her outside. She parked herself in a reclining deck chair and began to toss her hair with her hands ... shaking it, this way and then that, the whole time she was chatting with me about nothing, just easy conversation, punctuated by a few laughs as we teased each other and eyeballed each others body. Clearly, we were enjoying ourselves. Five minutes on high, each side, then the steak was ready. We headed back in and Lori set the table with the dish ware and salad, the crackers and cheese, while I cut the steak into four equal servings ... it was done perfectly.

Munching on salad, with an occasional cracker topped with a wedge of sharp cheddar, then a bite of the juicy steak was fantastic ... sharing this with this beautiful intelligent woman was akin to nirvana. After we ate, we worked together to clear the table and put away the left over food, leaving the fruit, the tea fixings, and the remaining wine out. We stood together at the sink washing and rinsing the dishes, and I kept peeking glimpses of her legs, ass, and bush ... her breasts when she turned just so, and junior was rearing his head. I couldn't seem to get enough of this incredible woman. She looked at me with a twinkle in her eye and announced, "I think I want a cup of tea." She filled the coffee maker with water and put three bags of Earl Grey in the carafe and waited while the gurgling and steam filled the carafe. She poured herself a cup, a dollop of honey and a touch of the cream, brought the sup to her lips, her eyes studying me over the rim of the cup. She suggested, "Why don't you lose those shorts, and sit on the table, I want to play with your cock." My heart skipped a beat ... I mean, is this woman a dream come true or what???

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.