Lisa the Amazon Destroyer - Cover

Lisa the Amazon Destroyer

Copyright© 2012 by Submissive Romantic

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - The third story in a previous unfinished trilogy about a tough man tournament, a female combatant and a revenge seeking opponent. It is a love story of sorts.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Oral Sex   Slow  

After a brief celebration, Karen retired to her room and Lisa and I went to hers. Because my ribs were really sore, Lisa had me lay on my back and crawling up between my legs and gave me a terrific blow job. I came quickly, having been primed in the shower. Lisa smacked her lips,

"There's nothing like a protein shake after a tough work out."

Then she climbed up and eased down on my still erect cock. She rode me, gently, her eyes closed, her breathing slow and steady. She was using me for her own pleasure, but I certainly was complaining. I felt her orgasms as they came, her pussy pulsating; then, she began tightening her internal muscles, milking me until I couldn't hold out any longer. We both came. After a moment she climbed off me, went out to the bathroom, and came back with a wet wash cloth and cleaned us both. She returned to bed, and we held each other. I laid there quietly for several minutes, not sure how I was going to ask the question that had been on my mind since the end of the fight.

"Lisa, why did you let me win? We both know you had me in real trouble in that last round. I've seen you knock out half a dozen guys in less time than you had me in that corner. Yet you choose to continue to work my body, even pounding my arms and shoulders rather than to go to my head. You should be the champion not me."

"Bobby, I had my turn last year; when I really needed to beat everyone; to punish those guys that almost took away my sister from me. You had fought so well, you beat me for almost the entire fight. I was trying my best and you found a way to beat me. If you hadn't gotten over confident in that last minute I would have lost all four rounds. I couldn't see myself taking that away from you. Besides, you asked me not to break anything and I didn't want to hit that cute little nose of yours."

"I think you came close to breaking a couple of my ribs."

"I had to make it look good. I never wanted to hear that you won because it let you win."

"Thank you, I love you so much."

"And I love you too. I have a favor to ask of you. It's actually a favor that Karen asked me to ask of you. After tonight I think she's finally ready. I want you to make love to her. She's scared that if she's ever with a man, that all those feelings, the long hidden memories, will come to the surface. She wants to love again, but she needs to know beforehand that she won't freak out with her lover. Will you do this for her; for me?"

After a few moments, I looked into her eyes and exhaled deeply and said,

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.