Lisa the Amazon Destroyer
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2012 by Submissive Romantic

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The third story in a previous unfinished trilogy about a tough man tournament, a female combatant and a revenge seeking opponent. It is a love story of sorts.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Oral Sex   Slow  

Monday morning, Karen returned, she found us asleep in each other's arms and announced her presents' loudly.

"Well, I guess you two had a very good time indeed."

She walked back to the kitchen and made coffee while we showered and dressed.

That was the start of our relationship. We would meet for breakfast, go to class together, arrange to study together, and in the evening workout together. I was amazed at the strength she possessed. Watching her work the heavy bag, her muscles straining with each punch, her skin glistening with sweat, I couldn't help getting aroused. After our workouts, we would shower and go back to her place, sometimes just to hang on the sofa, talk with Karen, or watch TV, or more often than not we would head to her bedroom, where we would make love. If Karen was home, it would be tender and sweet; but if we had the place to ourselves, Lisa would dominate me, trying to pound my body right through the mattress, either way I never complained.

When we saw the flyer announcing the upcoming boxing tournament, we knew we had a problem. We both wanted to enter, and more importantly, we both wanted to win. Lisa was the defending champion, and I wanted to redeem myself from last year's embarrassing defeat.

"What are we going to do, Bobby? I want to defend my championship; but I don't want to fight you again."

"Well, who says we'll have too. One of us might lose before we ever have a chance to meet."

"True, but what if we have to fight against each other in the first round?"

"If that's the case then we fight; and I want you to promise me right now that if we do, you will try your hardest to win. I promise you that I will do the same. If you don't, the win would mean nothing."

"I don't want to hurt you; but ok, I'll do my best."

"Good, now finish your coffee, and we can go over to the gym and file our entry forms."

When we entered the gym, there was already a good sized group of guys doing the same thing. I thought I detected a couple of groans as we approached. I knew they weren't because of me. Apparently some of the prospective fighters had seen the results of last year's tournament and had hoped that Lisa was not going to participate.

We looked over the rules, noting that the dress code had been changed, requiring any female participant to wear a sports bra.

I heard a guy from behind me telling his buddy,

"Nuts, I was hoping to get a good look at her tits, while I was beating her ass."

I turned; ready to start something, when I felt Lisa's large hand grip me on the shoulder.

"Down tiger, this is not the time or the place; I'm sure one of us will get a chance to change his attitude."

It was probably a good thing that Lisa had stopped me, the guy with the big mouth was one of the football players, a defensive lineman, and he was at least six foot five and probably weighed close to two hundred and fifty pounds.

After we were done, we went to our classes, and fell back into our normal routine. A week later, they posted the fight brackets for the two divisions. We looked over the brackets noting that although we were in the same weight class; lucky me I made the cutoff by five pounds; we would not have to fight each other until the championship bout, assuming we both made it that far. I did note, however, that Lisa would be fighting the big mouth in the quarter finals.

"That's perfect, I couldn't have asked for anything better," Lisa exclaimed with joy.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.