He Just Had to Have Her
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2012 by niteowluk99

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A man finds he can no longer resist kidnapping the woman of his dreams as his fantasises invade his life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation  

It was several hours later that Tom returned to the lock up, in fact it was now 6 pm and poor Sandra had only eaten two slices of bread devoid of any butter or filling and her only drink had been a Luke warm cup of coffee without milk or sugar, This did not include of course the doggie cum and the shit tasting saliva from cleaning tom's cock.

Not knowing when tom would return, Sandra had held the piss and spunk enema in her bowels until the pain had become too much to bear and had eventually had to go in a plastic bucket in the corner of her prison, She could only imagine how Tom would react upon his return; in fact his reaction was totally unexpected for her arrived with a tray of food and some wine for her.

Tom set up a table and chair in the centre room, and then brought Sandra out of her cell; he allowed her go through her suitcase and select a skirt and blouse but no underwear and she was allowed to dress before she was told to sit at the table as he placed her food in a microwave oven and warmed it up. Whilst this was happening he poured her a generous glass of wine and told her to enjoy.

When the microwave went ding, he presented her with a steaming plate of spaghetti Bolognese and kept topping her glass up with the wine. Ravenous from her two days of being virtually deprived of food; Sandra tucked in rapidly fearing that Tom may be trying to torment her further by suddenly snatching away her food or possibly making her perform some obscene act to earn this precious meal. Nothing was further from Tom's mind as he saw this as a dinner date and he tried his best to pass pleasant conversation with his albeit imprisoned date.

The food tasted good although it did pass through Sandra's mind that he could have doped the food in some way as a way of ending the situation either fatally or as a way of dumping her somewhere out of the way. She even began to suspect that the wine maybe drugged as he seemed eager for her to drink as much as possible, but he sensed this was going through her mind so he took the glass and took a sip himself, before handing back the glass. He reassured her that he had not tampered with either the food or the wine and now wanted to be friends.

Sandra relaxed and enjoyed the food although she did slow down the eating process fearing his mood may change once the food had gone. It was mind games he was playing after his harsh treatment of Sandra as a cum bucket for himself and his canine friends, now he was wining and dining her as if she was his girlfriend, completely courteous and pleasant in action and word.

After she had finally finished her meal he tidied away the things leaving her with the now nearly empty wine bottle and her glass. Suddenly he turned a radio on and approached her before holding out his hand and actually asking for permission to dance with her, fearing breaking the spell, she agreed and he carefully held her as they danced close together. It was as if it was a school prom dance and all very formal with minimal amount of touching, although he did undo the top three buttons of her blouse.

For the next hour they danced and chatted as lovers would do, all the time she was extremely nervous of upsetting him and spoiling this much appreciated mellowing in his tone. Eventually she plucked up courage to ask him if he would walk her home, he smiled and promised her he would see her safely home before the night was over. Without any immediate change in his appearance or demeanour he leaned forward and tentatively offered a kiss, which instinctively Sandra pulled away from.

Suddenly his attitude changed as he immediately grabbed her hair and forced a kiss from her before literally throwing her to the floor and screaming she was a two faced bitch, happy to eat his food and drink his wine but not to be friendly to him. He grabbed the bottle of wine and thrust it towards her face screaming this fucking cost me a fortune to give a slut like you a decent wine and you simply take it and expect to give nothing back.

Forcing her on to her back and sat on her stomach as he forced her legs open and then deliberately and slowly began to push the neck of the bottle into her cunt. Sandra's screams and pleading apologies for being so stupid fell on his deaf ears as half the length of the bottle was up her stretched cunt.

Turning his head to face her he snarled she had better stop struggling or he would smash the neck off the bottle and use the jagged edges to open up her arse as well as he cunt. Fearing now for her life Sandra simply lay still and let him do whatever he was going to do. She did wince from the pain of even more of the bottle being forced up her cunt and the neck of the bottle was now pressing against her cervix at the entrance to her womb. It seemed that Tom was determined to get the whole bottle up her cunt; when just as suddenly Tom Dragged her feet towards him and her head causing her arse to rise of the floor and suddenly her cunt began to burn as the alcohol of the wine hit her insides.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.