He Just Had to Have Her - Cover

He Just Had to Have Her

Copyright© 2012 by niteowluk99

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A man finds he can no longer resist kidnapping the woman of his dreams as his fantasises invade his life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation  

Tom made his way back to the lock-up and he carried with him a meagre breakfast to give to Sandra, it consisted of two slices of bread, no butter, and a Luke warm cup of coffee without milk or sugar. When he entered the room, he found that Sandra was lying there motionless and he first thought was that maybe she had vomited and drowned in her own sick; now it was Tom's turn to panic for you did not want to be arrested for murder. Luckily when he got to Sandra he found she was still breathing but very shallow, he figured that this was probably because he had forgotten remove the ball gag before he left. The truth of the matter was that Sandra had a mild case of hypothermia due to being repeatedly dipped in the freezing cold water and then left on a thin mattress that was on cold concrete and the thin sheet that he had covered her with was practically useless.

Tom managed to warm Sandra up with his own body heat by cuddling up to her rubbing his hands over her body. From somewhere in his deep consciousness he found a spark of love for this woman but it was not enough to change his plans. As soon as Sandra was moving around more freely, Tom pushed into her hands the slices of bread and the drink, he snapped at her that she had five minutes to eat her breakfast or he would take it away from her. Sandra thought to herself, if he thinks this is breakfast I would hate to see his snacks. She had barely swallowed the last of the bread when he snatched from her grasp the cup, then turn back to her he snarled, Rocky would be back later and this time he would be fucking her mouth. Sandra was about to plead to his better nature until she heard this and quickly decided he did not have a better nature.

Tom began to sniff at Sandra's body and suddenly declared she smelt like a tramp and that would not do. He quickly had her back in the centre of the room this time with her hands hoisted into the air and the he returned with a hose pipe and doused her with freezing cold water before squeezing some of her own shower gel in to her hair. Very roughly now he soaped her head and shoulders before spending a lot of time soaping up her tits; then the hosepipe was turned on again and she was rinsed off before even more shower gel was applied to her cunt and arse. It seemed like Tom was trying to get his soapy hand completely up her arse as he applied more and more of his fingers to trying to spread her anal ring. In the finish he soaped up the black rubber cock and forced that up her arse instead; at every opportunity Tom made her aware that he thought she was a slag and a slut who was only fit to carry out his commands.

Now Sandra's depravation and all round degradation was such that she would have agreed to cutting her own throat to end all this, so when Tom ordered her to fuck her own arse with the rubber cock she did so without hesitation, although a little gingerly as having had the rubber object literally rammed into her anal ring had made it really painful. Tom sensed what she was doing and demanded she show more interest in getting on with it; Sandra gritted her teeth and increased the speed of her thrusting. Soon the pain began to recede and was replacing by a deep tingling sensation in the bowels of her colon, then like a spreading fire it consumed her passions as her orgasm broke.

Now Sandra was oblivious of tom being there as she brought herself off to the biggest orgasm of her life; she would have tried anal sex long before if she had known the pleasure it could generate but she did feel guilty that it took a rape and degradation for her to discover this new found delightful passion. Suddenly Tom grabbed the rubber cock and whipped it out of her arse and thrust it into her face leaving traces of shit on her cheek as he demanded she clean the cock with her mouth; in the afterglow of her stupendous orgasm she was still in an orgasmic daze and did as she was told without thinking.

It was a little while later when her mind cleared and she suddenly began to vomit as her body registered the fact she was sucking her own shit; that initial shock and feeling of sick was now being tempered with feelings of having already done it and coping. Tom stood laughing at her initial vomiting as he reminded her that she had willingly sucked the dirty rubber cock without a hesitation and she had finally accepted her true role as a common slut.

Quickly Tom undressed and sporting a semi hard cock he demanded that she begin sucking him In preparation of him fucking her holes, again feeling that to fight was useless; she meekly began sucking his cock and because she seemed not to giving it her full attention, Tom began spanking her bare arse. Suddenly in a rage Tom began to really hit her and calling her a worthless whore and declaring he would fix her good and proper.

Tom now stormed off and soon returned dragging a low trestle back into the centre of the room and without saying anything, he grabbed Sandra and hoisted her up on his shoulder and soon literally dropped her with her legs on each side of the trestle. Poor Sandra's cunt hit fully on to the apex of the trestle and she screamed out in pain, only to receive a slap across her face for her trouble.

Then Tom tied her hands to the front support legs of the trestle and pulled her legs roughly back to position where they could be tied to the rear legs of the trestle. Doing this roughly dragged her cunt along the bare wooden top of the trestle adding to her pain and suffering; she fought back the tears and managed to stifle a cry of pain. Now fully bound to the trestle she realised that now her cunt and arse were fully exposed and she was powerless to prevent what was coming next.

Sandra feared what Tom had in mind and she was left to contemplate what was coming next as she watched from her new awkward angle as Tom left the room once more. Suddenly the fear began to rise up a further notch or two as she saw why Tom had left the room as he walked a Great Dane back into the room. The Great Dane sniffed the air as he caught the aroma of sex; then he almost pulled free from Tom as he spied the bound available bitch clearly in heat. Tom let out a horrendous laugh as he told the dog, whoa boy, you can have her real soon!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.