The Guardian Angel
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by JPM

Young Nina drifted off to sleep rather quickly. She was quite exhausted from a full day of school, followed by a full evening of carnival play. She had come home with her family, taken a quick shower, and after her hair brushing routine had fallen into bed.

I "knew" all of this as a sense of awareness drifted into my being. I became aware of her entire mental makeup as well as her dreams as she fell into them.

I could 'see' that she loved her family very much. Her mom, dad, brother, grandparents (all four still living)and various other relations were stored in her memory of loving things. I could also feel the anger and bewilderment she felt about being punished for running off earlier in the evening. She did not grasp the fear her parents and their friends had felt. I would need to work on some of this, with other input from the environment, to help her see the reasoning.

There was a moment of intensity where I could sense everything about her. Along with many things going on in her family and friends minds at the same time. I do not believe it was too overwhelming; it was just so very active!

I actually felt refreshed as I absorbed all of this information, and started making plans for the future.

The Creator visited me once again and said, "I can see you are quickly learning a good deal of your duties and responsibilites. You are becoming more aware of this new being you have become. I welcome any and all questions you might have either now or in the future."

I did have one question. I asked, "I know I am gone from the Earth as we know it. I know my family and friends would be somewhat sad at my passing. Is there anything I can do, for any of them, to ease their sorrow?"

The Creator immediately made me aware of the happenings on Earth since my sudden heart attack.

I was found laying in the grass by Nina's father, Cary. He had been returning from the carnival only moments behind me. He rushed to my side, called out my name and, not getting any response, quickly pulled out his cell phone and dialed 911.

The ear splitting siren decending on our little neighborhood brought everyone out of their homes. This included my family. When Cary saw them come out he waved, and called them over. As this scene unfolded before me I sensed the Creator needing to leave me for the moment as something pressing had come up.

I knew in some way this should be distressing to me. Seeing my family and neighbor reactions, to the actions of the EMT's, was eye opening.

I was sensing all of their feelings and instead I felt very calm and peaceful. Yes, there was worry and fear and prayers being said by most of the crowd. Above it all was a feeling of just 'knowing' that if I was meant to stay I would do so. If not, I would be missed but not enough to cause horrid and debilitating sorrow for any of them.

I was able to pause, and fast forward, through the entire play that this event amounted to. I knew I could not change anything that had happened to them in the 'past'. I would, however, be able to help in keeping an eye on everyone in the future. This added to the calmness that I was enveloped in.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.