An Interesting Interlude - Cover

An Interesting Interlude

Copyright© 2012 by niteowluk99

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A Dom chooses to turn a web contact into a physical one and here is that tale.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation  

Master Ray and Susie had been chatting for three months on the internet without using a webcam, it is important to understand this before I continue the tale.

During their most recent live chat, they had discussed the locations each lived in and had discovered that only a hundred and seventy miles separated them; as Susie lived in the Yorkshire Dales and Master Ray lived in London. He had been planning a trip away from England's capital for some time but had not decided upon a location to visit for a much needed break. In an instant he decided that Yorkshire was as good a place as any to relax in and so he dropped into the conversation with Susie that he was going to visit Yorkshire in the next week or so and would be there for a week.

She happily agreed to meeting with Master Ray during that week and she gave him her address for him to call on her at his convenience. So it was left at that until three weeks later, Susie got a phone call from Master Ray informing her he would be calling on her at four pm that day and she should be home alone to greet him.

Master Ray walked down the path and rang the doorbell, it was 3.55 pm, Susie jumped as the bell rang and hesitantly she walked down the hall to the front door. Nervously she opened the door to come to face to face with this six foot tall well-built man she had only ever spoken to either on the phone or via the internet.

For Master Ray he now faced a five foot six blonde haired woman with medium to small breasts; stepping inside the house, he turned and closed the front door before turning back and demanding that Susie stand still. He now scanned her from head to foot, her shoulder length blonde hair was neatly brushed and her face seemed bright and happy; she did show a very large amount of nervousness but Master Ray expected that. He noted how her 36C breasts gently rose and fell with each breath she took; her blouse clearly showed a dark bra beneath it and her mid-thigh skirt hid the shapely legs beneath it, her black stub heeled shoes finished off her appearance and Master Ray thought she looked more like a nanny than a slutty little sexpot she had described on the internet.

Susie nervously showed Master Ray into the living room when told to; and he began by laying down some rules; firstly he told her he expected her to use three set stances when told. Position one was with her stood upright, her feet eighteen inches apart, arms folded behind her back and looking at a point on the floor three feet in front of her. Position two was again with her feet still eighteen inches apart only this time she was on her knees, with arms folded behind her back and once more her gaze aimed at the floor. The final position; position three; was on her hands and knees, legs still spread apart but with her head touching the floor and her arse up in the air.

Ordering Susie into position one and adjusting her to his satisfaction; then he told her his dress code conduct, She was made aware that he detested bras and therefore in his presence they were not allowed, he delighted in telling her that without the hindrance of the bra she would have her tits available to his whims of playing with them or not. He told her that she was allowed to wear panties but they had to be sensible panties and not the g string type.

Now Master Ray began telling her about his personal demands on her body; she had to shave her cunt three times each day to ensure that her skin was ultra-smooth; She would have to agree to certain adornments but that would be discussed later. She was also to make sure she had no under arm hair and was to apply a bright red lipstick to her nipples each morning and massage that into her nipples for twenty minutes; he explained that this was for a two-fold reason, one her nipples would eventually stain to a darker colour and be more visible through her blouse and secondly she would be feeling horny all day; after massaging her nipples like that.

Susie willingly agreed to everything and never raised her gaze from the imaginary point three feet in front of her feet; Master Ray then demanded she adopt position two and instantly Susie slid from her feet to her knees. Master Ray then told her to remove her blouse and once more the subservient Susie began to undo the buttons and slowly remove her blouse.

Master Ray then demanded she remove her bra and hand it to him, Susie complied and watched as Ray walked over to the dustbin and dropped her bra into it. Now Master Ray returned and ordered Susie into position three; she found it humiliating to present her arse high in the air whilst almost kissing the carpet. Even with the skirt still in place she knew she was offering her body to the man she had only just met in person. Making it clear he could see up her skirt to her pantie covered arse and commented about how she seemed to be displaying a wet patch on those red panties.

Ordering Susie to stand up, Master Ray then demanded she remove the skirt and then she was to take up position one. The skirt was gone in seconds and Susie tried her best to recall the standing position; now demanded of her. Master Ray walked behind her and adjusted her arms telling her to thrust out her rock hard nipples. Then he reached around her and pinched her right nipple whilst bringing his left hand around to grip lightly on her throat; whispering into her ear that she was his now to use as a sex toy or to make work the streets if that was his wish, he quietly asked if her cunt was truly bubbling away in anticipation of her being well fucked.

As Susie began to nod the hand around her throat tightened and she found herself struggling to get the air she needed but instead of panicking as she thought she may she found instead that it heightened her sexual urges and feelings. Master Ray then began to squeeze Susie's tits and he noted as he did so Susie squirmed and gasped as her passions rose. Releasing Susie, Master Ray then went and knelt in front of Susie, commenting loudly on how her panties were now showing definite signs of being soaked, He told her he was going to enjoy sliding his full large hand up her cunt until he was fist fucking his horny slut.

Master Ray then lightly touched her inner thigh just above her left knee and allowed his hand to slowly stroke her flesh until it was just short of her wet panties. Instantly his right hand was gone and now his left hand traced a similar path on her right thigh, once more pulling away from her skin at the last moment before reaching her cunt. Master Ray watched her face as he did this and he saw her scrunch her face up in frustration as each time she hoped his fingers would touch her cunt it would disappear. Susie was teased by her master as he demanded to know how much she wanted his fingers to explore her cunt and she gasped that she wanted his fingers in her cunt more than anything else in the whole wide world.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.