The Plan - Cover

The Plan

Copyright© 2012 by niteowluk99

Chapter 1: In the Beginning

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: In the Beginning - A couple devise a plan to spice up their flagging love life, but will each others fantasises gel into something they can act out?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual  

Rosemary Collins had met her husband 17 years ago, when both were in their early 20s. She and James or Jim as she called him, had dated for six months before deciding to get married, for neither of them was this their first love, neither were virgins but they did have limited experience. I only mention this as it becomes paramount in the story I'm about to tell you.

Their wedding was a simple affair taking place as it did in the local registry office, with a bare minimum of friends and colleagues present, in fact the only members of either of their families was Rosemary's Uncle Jack. To be honest in never bothered Jim that his family was not present at the wedding; that is apart from his elder sister; for he never really got on with any of them. For Rosemary though there was slight regret that her mother and sister had been unable to attend but this was because she could not afford for her father to know of the wedding and therefore be able to stop it.

There was the usual commotion when the new Mr and Mrs Collins broke the news to both sets of family but legally they were wed and nothing could change that. They slipped away that night for the honeymoon and as I said despite not being virgins they were a little let down by the magic of the wedding night, for Jim had less than average equipment and Rosemary had a fairly high sex drive. She promised faithfully that this would not be a problem for her as she would learn to adjust to his pattern and his equipment. To her credit she had never been unfaithful and had coped with the situation for the last 15 1/2 years but over the last 12 months the undefined feeling of emptiness had invaded her sleep especially after the sessions of making love to her husband, which by now was less than once a week.

As a final result of this dwindling love life they had sat down and discussed what they could do about it, after the initial shocks and embarrassment at having to admit their love life was far from perfect, came the awkward and difficult decision as to how to begin to put it right. Rosemary was honest enough to let Jim know that she still loved him and especially the way he used his tongue on her sensitive 38 C breasts and in particular her inch and a quarter fully erect nipples. Jim for his part confided that he loved the way she would nibble her way from the base of his 5 inch penis to the underside of his cock head and always felt extremely excited when she took him fully into her mouth.

They both admitted that the mutual shaving they had begun three years ago was still a great turn on as they both enjoyed the ritual of shaving each other's privates and the silky feel of a properly shaved cunt as it is rubbed along a cock and balls totally devoid of pubic hair was for both of them out of this world.

Rosemary was first to approach the subject of the actual act of making love and had to confess of late she had begun to feel something was seriously missing, Jim quickly comforted her and assured her he loved her as much if not more than the day they wed, but he too responded by admitting he too had felt something was not right and it was as if something was missing. After an agonising half-hour silence with Jim slowly scanning every feature of his 5 foot 10 slim bodied blond haired wife he hinted that he was about to make a suggestion.

Rosemary slowly looked up from the floor allowing her eyes to travel from the feet of her 6 foot one husband before she offered a faint smile. Jim tried his best to offer a reassuring smile in return as the explained his proposal. What we should do is both separately write down our personal fantasies and seal them in an envelope. Instantly Rosemary looked shocked and almost baulked at the idea until Jim explained further. He continued in this way in three days time we would exchange envelopes and for that one night he suggested that he would sleep in the spare room whilst Rosemary would have the master bedroom, when we have both read each other's fantasies, the idea was for them both to silently pass comment on them by simply doing one of two things. If we are offended by the others fantasy we make sure that the bedroom door we are using is kept closed, but if we are happy to assist in the others fantasy we make sure that the bedroom door remains open. In this way I will know if you accept my fantasy without any embarrassing crosswords and likewise you would know the same.

It was James turned to now look anxious as he waited for a response from Rosemary, after what seemed like an eternity she agreed but with a couple of provisos, one is that the fantasy has to be totally honest and not what you think the other person would want to hear. The second proviso is that if the fantasy proved to be too much for the other person then the envelope and written words are destroyed and never ever mentioned again.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.