Flying High
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - I went to visit my big sister in Chicago and her roommate showed me the sights. Oh, did she ever. Then, so did my sister and another friend as well. I went home a week later with a great deal of experience under my belt, about six inches below my belt.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

"I can't quite believe this is happening but, well, this girl is horny and what I see in front of me looks awfully good. My little brother has grown up quite nicely. And you say he uses that pretty good?" my sister asked Brenda as she reached over to take my dick in her hand.

"I guess we need to go to my room with this," she said, tugging me toward her bedroom door by the cock. "Wanna watch me do my little brother?" she asked Brenda who followed us in to my sister's room and sat on her chair.

"Let me do the honors, David, for our first time," Deb said as she motioned for me to get down on her bed, then she got up next to me and swing up over me, reached behind her to hold my dick while she began pushing down on me. My hands were all over her beautiful breasts. As she was rocking up and down on me, she leaned forward to bring her nipple to my mouth which I immediately took in to suck.

"Wow, what would Mom and Dad think, little brother, if they knew we were fucking?" she said, laughing.

I let loose of her hard nipple for just a second and told her, "I don't plan on telling them and I assume you won't be telling them either."

"Hardly. But this brother/sister stuff is kind of fun," she panted as she kept moving up and down on me.

"You two look so sexy and hot. It's incredible. I did have a girlfriend once that was doing her cousin and another that regularly had sex with her uncle who was only about a year older than she was. So, I guess it's probably happens more than most people think."

"I'm sure loving it. I can't believe all this has happened to me. First Brenda, now you, Sis. I mean I'd never even had sex before, now, look at this. I'm doing it with my sister and I've got her roommate sitting here naked that I've been having sex with. Wow, how lucky can a guy get?"

"Lucky enough that I'm gonna want you after your sister gets you off," Brenda said, her legs wide apart as she rubbed her wet pussy while my sister fucked me.

"I guess we'll have to work out some way to share David while he's here with us both. I'm scheduled out tomorrow for an overnight. Are you here?" Brenda asked my sister.

"Yeah, and I plan on keeping little brother busy. It's nice having a good hard cock right here in our own apartment. We've got our own fuck-toy-boy," my sister giggled.

"Wow, it's nice to be in such demand," I laughed as I laid there being so wonderfully pleasured by my sister rocking up and down on me. "I'm sure willing to let you two use me for whatever you want. How can I lose?" I gasped as my hips arched up to spurt my cum deep into my sister for the first time.

"Oooh, my little brother's cumming. You look so sweet," she said as she went faster over me, now sliding more easily on my still-hard dick.

I hope you're not thinking that sex with your own sister isn't hot and sexy for you're surely wrong, at least in my case. Hard to believe but it was even hotter than my sex with Brenda. I was hoping that this would continue for the rest of our lives.

"Boy, you sure don't get soft after you cum, little brother. Not like that last pilot I had. He had to keep stopping to pull it out so I could suck him back hard. This is so better," she moaned.

"Don't forget, I want him next, Deb. I like your little brother, too. And, remember, I had him first," she laughed.

"Was Brenda your first to have sex with?" my sister asked me.

"Yeah, what a start, huh? And now you, too. I'm the luckiest guy on earth."

"Maybe you are, Davie, maybe you are," she panted as she pushed down on me to begin twisting back and forth on my cock, her head thrown back, moaning in pleasure.

"Mmm, umm, get me off, little bro, get me off, yeah, yeah, here I go, I'm cumm ... oh, OH, UH, UH, oh, oh," she cried out as she thrust up and down over me as fast as she could, then dropped down, kissing me over and over.

"Oh, David, that was good, really good. Oh, if Mom only knew how good your hard cock is, I'll bet she'd fuck you too," she laughed.

"Geez, there's a thought. I think I'll just stick to the two of you for now, I think you're about all I can handle."

They both laughed as Deb suggested that I let Brenda take over and she pulled up off me as I watched my wet, shiny dick disappear up into Brenda as she lowered down on me.

There it was again, that new, wonderful, exquisite feeling of a pussy tightly sliding up and down slowly over me as my hands enjoyed her generous breasts. This was heaven for sure, I thought, hoping it would never end.

"You look happy, little brother. I'll bet you're loving all this pussy you're getting. I should probably call Bethanne to see if she wants some of my little brother's cock."

"Who's Bethanne?"

"Oh, another flight attendant, horniest girl I've ever known. Would you like to meet her? She'll fuck your dick right off," she said laughing.

"Would I be crazy to say yes?"

"Maybe, she's a nympho for sure, she just loves fucking. Should I call her?"

I didn't get to answer because Brenda did first, "Oh, yeah, she'll fuck him until he drops. Let's see if she'll be around when we're both here. See how David likes three horny babes. How's your cock, David? Up to keeping three of us happy?"

"I don't know, I've never done it before. But, well, I'd like to try," I panted as Brenda rocked up and down on me.

Deb picked up her phone and punched a few buttons.

"Hey, Bethanne, it's Deb Foster. Yeah, I'm home. I've got something you might be interested in. I know you like guys a lot and I've got my little brother here visiting and Brenda and I have been fucking him non-stop but he wants more. He wants to test his limits."

Brenda had stopped fucking me as we listened though she was certainly keeping me entertained flexing her pussy muscles on my cock while she sat on top of me.

"Yeah, he's older than ten, my god, girl, you are kidding, right? Ten?"

She covered the phone to tell us, "She says she won't fuck boys younger than ten. What a slut, huh?" then turned back to Bethanne.

"He's old enough and is really cute."

Brenda began sliding up and down again as Deb listened.

"It's kind of long and slender. Oh, you'll love it. Brenda's fucking him right now. Um, sure, here he is," she said. Then, to me, she added, "Here's Bethanne, David, she wants to talk to you," and handed me the phone.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.