American Pagan - Cover

American Pagan

Copyright© 2012 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 9: Illumination

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9: Illumination - A new church is in town, and they ain't your parent's church.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Clergy   Nudism   Transformation  

Over the next three and a half years, Melissa grew from being a cute girl to a beautiful young woman. Her figure filled out to perfect proportions. She managed to avoid all the usual perils of adolescence, like acne and moodiness. She credited it all to her goddess.

She became very strong in her religious beliefs. By age fourteen, she was given the children's program of the main downtown church. That kept her away from the more adult practices of the main service.

Melissa spent hours every week in prayer and masturbation in front of the idol of Venus. When asked why, she said, "It centers me. The goddess gives me peace with my current fate." She could be seen occasionally staring at sacred erotic art from Ancient Greece and Rome with longing.

She also developed a beautiful mezzo-soprano singing voice that was even better than her stepmother's.

That didn't mean she was ultra-serious or stern. She was generally recognized as a charming and funny girl, whose penchant for practical jokes sometimes got her into trouble.

In school, she excelled. She became Dr. Klingman's assistant, teaching the younger students, while the professor taught the more advanced. At one point, the class totaled twelve student, including Melissa.

With Livia's tutelage, she became fluent in both Latin and Greek.

On the day before her sixteenth birthday, she took the GED exam, which she passed with ease.


Melissa Martin's sixteenth birthday was on a Thursday. The Church of Love held a special service to install her as an acolyte on that day.

Just an hour before the ceremony, Henry Martin looked at his young daughter, as she exited the bathroom, wearing a white fluffy robe. Her stepmom, Ember, followed behind.

"You shaved your head," he exclaimed.

Indeed, his daughter long flowing blonde tresses were replaced by a completely bald pate.

Melissa nodded. "I am doing something that hasn't been done in over two thousand years; entering the priesthood of Aphrodite as a dedicated virgin, with her hymen intact. Things have to be done a certain way when you do."

Ember said, "We also shaved off all her body hair."

She opened her robe, showing her father her hairless armpits and pubes.

Henry, long used to his daughter's casual nudity, shook his head. "Are you sure this is necessary? I've never heard of any of this before."

Ember shrugged. "Neither have I. But we have lost so much of the ancient sacred texts. This may be required."

Melissa looked out into space. "Venus has spoken to me in my prayers. This is what she said I was to do."

Henry noticed that his daughter's legs were shaking constantly. "Are you okay? You seem nervous."

She shook her head. "I'm not nervous; I'm horny. I haven't had an orgasm in a month. This is the first time I've not worn a chastity belt in that time."

"Why'd you wear a chastity belt?" asked her stepmom.

"I was afraid I'd beat off in my sleep, or even without thinking. I want to do this right. If I failed, and misrepresented myself before my goddess, she might kill me."

"Seriously?" asked Henry.

"It has happened before," she said.

Henry swallowed. "Anything else you are required?"

"I have not eaten in the past twenty-four hours, but besides that, I'm good."

He hugged his daughter. "You know you don't have to go through with this. There are so many other things a smart girl like you could do."

Melissa shook her head. "Actually I do have to do this. I have set this course in my life. I can't go back."

Henry wasn't sure he understood, but he nodded. "Well, let's get you over to the temple."


The temple was packed for the special initiation ceremony. Priests and priestesses, like Altena and Bridget, who had moved on, made special trips back to Omaha for it. Members from both Omaha churches filled the sanctuary. Everyone was nude. Melissa had said it was a requirement.

Livia, also nude except for her bracelets, mounted the stage. Even without a microphone, her voice was heard by all. Spreading her arms, she said "My friends, I am so glad you are here. This is very special occasion. To tell you the truth, I have only vague idea of what is going to happen. An actual visitation from our goddess is a very strong possibility."

A murmur went through the crowd. Most of the members had never seen a true manifestation.

"It is ironic that our initiate is also the one most knowledgeable about what is about to happen. So, let's bring her out, Melissa Martin."

From the back of the auditorium, the door open and Melissa walked in. Completely nude, she walked down the center aisle, her head bowed humbly. The sanctuary was only illuminated by a hundred candles, but the initiate glowed like she had her own candle on her.

As one, the congregation rose to their feet. They watched as the naked bald girl slowly walked down to the front. Many of them murmured at her bald head.

Once she mounted the stage, Melissa raised her head. "My friends, thank you so much for joining me here today. Unfortunately, I have little knowledge of what is to come. I know how I was to prepare," she gestured to her hairless body, "But little more. I know that a High Priestess must officiate, and the room is to be illuminated by only candlelight, no electricity. Other than that, all I know is that we are to have a standard initiation service to create an acolyte. Everything that happens after that is up to our goddess."

Livia, who had been standing behind her, stepped up and spoke. "Then let us begin. Melissa Martin, tell us what you desire."

Melissa raised her head, and with a clear voice said, "I wish to be a servant to my goddess, Aphrodite. I want to proclaim her Love to everyone, through action, word and song."

The high priestess nodded, "Very well. Are you willing to dedicate your body to her service?"

The teenager let out a sigh. "Oh yes! It is my heart's desire."

The audience let out a chuckle. The evidence of her arousal was obvious to all. Copious amounts of fluid were running down her legs.

Jason, the latest acolyte, stepped onto the stage. He was the son of George and Elaine, two of the founding church members, and was only a few months older than Melissa. He had brown curly hair, grey eyes and a slim build, just a little taller than the initiate. He was also naked, sporting an erection like everyone else in the incense-filled room. Like most priests, he was well endowed. He cleared his throat then spoke nervously. "I, Jason Love, an acolyte of Cupid/Eros, find you worthy. Would you let me initiate you into Venus' service?" He extended his right hand to her.

Melissa took it. "Oh yes!" she exclaimed.

The two walked down to the altar, where Melissa mounted it, so her ass was just on it. She laid back and spread her legs.

Jason stepped between them, ready to take her virginity. He put the tip of his cock against her labia.

Standing over them, Livia proclaimed, "Welcome to the priesthood of Venus, Melissa Love."

With that, Jason pushed his hips forward.

As her hymen tore, both Melissa and Jason were illuminated with light, as if a spotlight were trained on them, though there was no such source. The silvery light was coming from within them. All the candles that were illuminating the sanctuary blew out.

Both of the teens cried out in ecstasy, though they didn't come. The two glowing lovers were obviously on the brink. Jason started moving inside her at a strong steady pace, trying to give both of them release. Sweat poured down their bodies, as they both strove for release.

After a minute, Melissa could take it no more. She cried out, "Venus. Please!"

At that moment, the two finally achieved orgasm. Melissa arched her back, crying out again. Jason shoved his erection deep into her, and let loose a load of semen that flooded her virgin uterus.

Almost everyone is the temple was also filled with light. They all shone like the two acolytes. They all cried out and came. Men shot out massive loads of cum onto the floor. Women also squirted, even ones who had never done so before. This left the temple's pale blue carpet soaked.

Only two people were not so affected. They were a couple who were seated toward the back. They stood staring into space, as if in a daze. Their eyes glowed with a silvery light. You could not see their pupils or irises.

Livia, who was the only solo person, masturbated on the stage, crying out her love to Venus the whole time.

The illuminated all fell to their knees and started making love with their partner of choice. None of the men had lost their erections after coming the first time. Each couple took whatever pace suited them.

Jason and Melissa continued their copulating on the altar. The new acolyte came with almost every stroke. Her orgasms overlapped with each other.

The brunet acolyte kept coming himself, every few minutes. Somewhere in the back of his mind, he marveled at the amount of semen he had within himself. But the forefront of his mind was filled with rapture, giving thanks to both Cupid and Venus.

The love making lasted for over a half hour. Finally, their pace and passion ebbed. As one they all stopped and regained their feet shakily. Jason and Melissa got off the altar.

The illumination of all their bodies started to slowly fade, except for Melissa. Her body continued to shine with a dazzling brightness.

The candles in the sanctuary reignited by themselves, and the new acolyte's glow slowly faded.

Livia spoke with a hoarse and shaky voice. "All guests are free to go. All clergy and family of the new acolyte, please stay."

The congregation quickly filed out to the showers adjacent to the sanctuary to wash off after the sexual activity. They were all excited at the incredible experience they had gone through. Their faith in the goddess was greatly increased.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.