American Pagan
Chapter 8: Maturation

Copyright© 2012 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8: Maturation - A new church is in town, and they ain't your parent's church.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Clergy   Nudism   Transformation  

Four Years Later

Livia looked up from her desk, from a knock on the door. "Yes?"

Gloria stuck her head in. "Your guests are here, high priestess."

"Give me a minute then send them in."

When the door closed again, she did a quick survey of her office. For her, the office was neat. There were stacks of paper on her desk, but at least they were neatly stacked. When the downtown church called her, letting her know that members of the Omaha Ecumenical Society were on their way to the main office, she did a quick bit of straightening up. At least her sofa was clear. There was a place for her guests to sit.

She lit the incense burner and walked to the door. Looking out she spotted her three visitors. "Sorry to keep you waiting. Won't you please come in?"

The three ministers rose from their seats nervously, and entered the office. They were a rabbi, a Catholic priest, and a Methodist minister. They all tried not to stare at the priestess' sheer clothes.

"I am so glad to meet you", she said, as she shook their hands. "I am Livia Love."

The minister spoke first. "And I am Rev. Shelton, and this is Rabbi Fineman and Father Lind."

"I don't go much for formality. You can call me Livia, or you can call me Priestess."

Rev. Shelton smiled. "You can call me Paul, Livia."

Sitting down at her desk, she folded her hands. "So, to what do I owe this honor? My church has been in Omaha for nearly five years, and this is the first time the Ecumenical Society has visited us."

They all sat down on the couch, they shifted uncomfortably. They all had erections that were uncomfortable in their pants.

The rabbi held up his hands, as he and his two cohorts sat down on the sofa. "We meant no disrespect. It's just that we are used to dealing with churches that are more, well Judeo-Christian in nature."

"But that is not really true, now is it? You count as members of the OES, a mosque and a Buddhist monastery. Or am I mistaken?"

The balding Fr. Lind nodded sheepishly. "You are correct. But you are the first pagan church we have reached out to. No offense."

"No offense taken. The Church of Love teaches not to hold petty grudges, and not dwell on past wrongs."

The three looked stymied. "What wrongs would that be?" asked the priest.

"Why, the fact that Christians drove my church into extinction."

The minister arched an eyebrow. "We did?"

Livia nodded. "When Emperor Constantine declared that the official religion of the Roman Empire would be Christianity, people were forced to convert, often at the point of the sword. Soldiers were marched into rivers, and baptized en mass. Thousands of priests and priestesses, who would not convert were executed. The temples to Venus, among others, were either destroyed or converted into Christian churches."

"That is tragic," said Rev. Shelton. "But as you said that is ancient history. None of us had anything to do with that event."

"Exactly; it is good we agree on that.

"So, what brings you here today?"

The rabbi cleared his throat. "Your church has been growing steadily the past few years, and we felt that it was time that we'd find out more about your church, and if you'd be interested in joining our organization."

"I might. I'd like to learn more about your organization, and what your goals are."

"Of course," said the young rabbi, "and similarly, your church is largely a mystery to us. We'd like some information about your church."

"Of course; I'd be happy to.

"The most common misconception about us is that we're a sex church. That is not true. Venus is the goddess of Love and Beauty. Love can be achieved through attitude, as well as action. In the goddess' eye, all forms of loving are the same. Caring for someone, helping someone selflessly, is the same as making love to them."

The three clergymen flinched at the notion.

"And what about Beauty?" asked Fr. Lind.

"Venus teaches that we are all beautiful. With some, the beauty is buried deep inside them. With work and faith, this beauty can be brought to the surface."

The minister interrupted, this time. "Really? How does that happen?"

"By humbling yourself to the goddess; seek her favor with all your heart.

"You've met Gloria, out front. She leads services at our satellite church. You might want to ask her about her transformation when she decided to become a priestess."

The Catholic priest cleared his throat. "We've heard that you've been working with the streetwalkers in the city."

Livia eyes lit up at the subject. "That's right. Our main church is only two blocks from the city's red light district. The poor things have been abused and addicted to drugs. They have no idea what true love is. Their sex is a mockery of the act of Love. We've spent time with them, feeding them, giving them a place to sleep, when they have nowhere to go."

"Have you had any success with them?" asked Rabbi Fineman.

"Some. Most of them are so psychologically scarred they can't comprehend true love. It is a long ongoing project.

"We have had some successes. Our latest acolyte, Bridget, used to be a prostitute. Her example has been the best outreach that we could hope to reach her fellow whores."

The rabbi spoke hesitantly. "If I am not mistaken, the Temple of Venus used to have prostitutes."

"Ah! You have been studying. Good! Temple prostitutes are something different from what we have today. They were priestesses who slept with men and women to support the temple, not their pimp. It was their way of showing their love for the goddess, and their church. Back then, the concept of a tithe was unknown, so temples had to support themselves, either through government support or temple prostitutes. Many churches had them. It was considered perfectly proper back then. And it was done in worship of their god.

"But now, I have questions for you. What is the purpose of your organization?"

The Catholic priest replied. "The Omaha Ecumenical Society's main purpose is to find common ground between our city's many churches. We support each other in times of crisis."

The minister continued. "You may have heard about a small church that burned down last year."

Livia shrugged. "I'm afraid not."

"Well, their insurance did not cover the cost of rebuilding. They were non-denominational, so there was no outside source of support. The OES used some of their influences to get construction costs reduced. We also contributed some funds toward the rebuilding."

"That was very generous of you."

The rabbi shrugged. "It's what we do.

"We also work to promote religious freedom in the community."

Livia smiled. "This sounds very promising. Let me do some research and I'll get back with you."

The three rose from the sofa. The bulges in the front theirs slack were very prominent. They each presented her with their business card. The Catholic priest spoke. "That sounds reasonable. Call either one of us if you have any more questions."

Livia presented the clergymen with her card. Underneath it was a small box, about the size of two matchboxes. "I have a small gift for you."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.