American Pagan
Chapter 6: Prestidigitation

Copyright© 2012 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6: Prestidigitation - A new church is in town, and they ain't your parent's church.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Clergy   Nudism   Transformation  

Ten days after Gloria's initiation started, there was a knock on the main entrance of the temple.

Livia went to answer it.

At the door was an elderly man, at least in his seventies. He was wearing a heavy coat, appropriate for the brisk December cold, and carrying a stout walking stick.

Since believers were coming in and out of the temple, at all hours, to help in the initiation, all the clergy were wearing their priestly garb all the time. Livia was wearing her sheer full length robe.

She did not recognize the man, but thought he looked harmless enough. She opened the door and stuck her head out. "May I help you."

The older man looked a bit sheepish. "I hope so. I walk by your church every day, getting my exercise. For the past few weeks I've seen your sign on the door. And I've been wondering what kind of church this is. Today, I couldn't take it any longer. I decided, what the hell, let's knock on the door and see what's what."

Livia opened the door wide. "Please come in."

Wiping his feet on the concrete outside. He came in. "Thank you."

The high priestess took a good look at him. He was not a tall man. Five foot seven, approximately. He had a large nose, lively grey eyes, and sported a neatly trimmed white goatee. He was not wearing a hat, and his white wind-blown hair bore a strong resemblance to Albert Einstein's.

"So, are you a big student of religion?"

The man smiled. "Young lady, I am a student of almost all subjects. I have found that an inquiring mind keeps old age away."

She nodded. "That sounds very wise."

He looked around the nondescript foyer. "So, what kind of church is this, anyway?"

"We are devoted to Aphrodite/Venus and Eros/Cupid."

His eye lit up. "A renewed ancient religion! Excellent! I see you use both the Greek and Roman names. As well you should. Besides the names, their worship and practices were virtually identical."

He tended to run his thoughts and ideas together in a stream of consciousness that Livia found a bit dizzying.

"So, can you show me around? I'd be most interested."

She shook her head. "I'm sorry, but a sacred ceremony is going on in our worship area. Believers only are allowed.

"The only other thing I have to show you is our children's room." She opened the door to reveal a room that could be used as a third grade classroom in any school.

He waved his hand. "Don't you worry about it. I can come back another day and see your sanctuary. But I would like to learn more about your beliefs and practices. It would be most fascinating."

"It would be my pleasure," said Livia, offering him her arm. "I am Livia, by the way."

He took it, as she lead him to the clerics' dining area. "Of course it would. What priest, or priestess for that matter, would not bend over backwards to find a new convert."

"And what older gentleman would not give up his eyeteeth to spend sometime with a younger woman..."

"A most attractive younger woman," he added.

She chuckled. "You're an old flirt."

Livia sat him down at the small table by the kitchen. "I'm sorry. I didn't get your name."

"And I'm sorry I didn't give it to you. I am Dr. Joshua Klingman."

"A doctor? A medical doctor?"

He snorted. "Hardly. I have a PhD in mechanical engineering. I used to teach at Creighton University before I retired."

This information peaked Livia's interest. She had been looking for a teacher, for Melissa. This one seemed a bit too advanced for her, though. Both in age and education level.

"You say that you are a student of religions. What is your religious background?"

"I was raised an Orthodox Jew. But I have long since lapsed. I am an agnostic now."

"What do you do with your time, now that you're retired?"

"I've been retired for fifteen years. And when you have an inquiring mind, you find all kinds of things to occupy you time.

"I have a small shop, two blocks from here, that I open on weekends. I also open on appointment, or even if someone knocks on the door. I live in the rear of it, you see."

"What kind of shop is it?"

"A magic shop; I sell illusions, both big and small."

Livia started. "You're a magician?"

"I am more of a retailer, rather than a practicing illusionist. But I have been known to perform for parties of all types. Are you looking to hire a performer?"

"Not exactly. I do have a story to tell you though. I think you'll find it amazing.

"But, before I start, I have forgotten my manners. Would you like a cup of hot tea?"

"That would be lovely. The sunshine disguises the fact that it is fearfully cold out there. They say it will get down to the teens tonight."

As she got the water to boil, the high priestess started telling her story about Melissa and the vision she had about her, when she was at her home.

Just as the teakettle started to whistle, Bernard and Altena walked into the kitchen, both stark naked.

Bernard was talking. " ... my libido is as strong as any man, maybe stronger. But if we don't have more members come in ... Oh! I didn't know we have visitors."

Livia made introductions. "Dr. Klingman..."

"Please, call me Josh."

"Josh, this is Bernard and Altena. My fellow priest and priestess."

"I'm just an acolyte, actually," said Bernard.

"Josh here, is a retired teacher, and a magician."

The two regarded him with renewed interest.

"We're very pleased to meet you," said Altena warmly, shaking his hand.

"Wha-what's going on? Why are all of you so interested in my hobby?"

"I'm sorry," said Livia. "I was about to tell you about it, when they walked in.

"Altena, Bernard. I don't think Josh is quite used to so much casual nudity. Why don't you two go get some clothes on, while I bring him up to speed."

Josh watched the young priestess' curvaceous butt as it swayed down the hall. "Oh, if I were twenty years younger..." sighed the professor.

"What do you mean?" asked the high priestess.

"If I were younger, I'd make some serious moves on that fine piece of womanhood. You too, of course, Livia."

"What's to stop you now?"

"Let's just say it has been a while since my line and tackle have worked properly."

"Impotence?!" she exclaimed. "You poor man! You definitely need this cup of tea." She put the teabag in the cup and poured the steaming water in after it.

"It's not so bad," said Josh. "In my youth I made some foolish choices, letting my little head do the thinking. Today, I don't have such distractions."

"But don't you miss the surge of arousal in your bloodstream Feeling your loins swell with desire?" she asked, setting the cup in front of him.

"Sometimes; like today," he sighed. "But what are you going to do?"

He took a sip of the tea. "This is very good. I don't think I've tasted this blend before."

"It's an old recipe," said Livia.

"Now, you were telling me about this girl, Melissa. This vision you saw of her, and her life."

"Right. And that just was the first time. A few days later, during services, I had an even stronger, supernatural vision..."

The high priestess proceeded to recount the time Venus took control of her body. Altena and Bernard, both in their priestly togas, quietly joined them. They added some details that Livia had left out.

Josh listened with great interest. "You know, if you told this to any of my Christian friends, they would say that you had experienced a demonic possession."

Altena cut in. "But have you ever heard of a demon that would make everyone in a room horny, or prophesy into half a dozen minds simultaneously?"

He shook his head. "I can't say I have. A most benevolent demon, if that is what it was."

"It was the goddess, Aphrodite!" said Livia fervently. "I saw her. She was in me. I felt her love, and her mind. She had nothing but our goodwill at heart."

The retiree held up his hands. "I believe you. I was just pointing out how others might interpret it."

Livia resumed. "Anyway, one of my visions that Venus gave me then, was that of six elongated playing cards, numbered zero to five."

"Sound like tarot cards" said Josh.

"You know tarot cards?" asked Bernard.

"When I was in my teens, I became fascinated with divination. I explored all types of fortune telling: Ouija boards, phrenology, palmistry, and of course, tarot cards."

"Do you remember the first six cards of the Major Arcana?"

"It has been a while. I know that first card, numbered zero, is the Fool."

"That's right," said Livia. She brought out her pack, and proceeded to list each card, and their interpretation of them.

"And you say you knew nothing about tarot cards before the goddess gave you this vision?" asked Josh.

"I knew of their existence, but nothing else."

"Remarkable."

"From what I remember, and what you said was in that book, I'd say your interpretations are spot on."

Livia got up to pour him another cup of tea. "Does that include you being the Magician?"

"I never said that. It does make me curious. I have been looking for a new challenge. If I could meet Melissa, I might be willing to be her teacher."

"She's here in the building, doing lessons online. Some of them are quite good. But nothing can compare to personal tutelage," said Livia.

"I'd like to go meet her.

"I'd prefer you get approval from her father first."

"Of course, you're right," said Josh.

"He doesn't get off work for two hours," said Altena.

The teacher started to stand. "Maybe I should come back then."

Livia set the second cup of tea in front of him, and gently pushed him back down. "Why don't you stay with us and chat. I find you a very fascinating person. I bet you've had many experiences in your what, eighty years?"

"Eighty-two, actually." He proceeded to tell them how he'd met his wife Ellen, and how she died suddenly of a stroke, just a year after his retirement.

"Did you and Ellen have any children?" asked Livia.

"Our little Rose; she was quite a flirt. Loved to show off, and had a beautiful singing voice. In high school, she caught the acting bug. She starred in a dozen school productions. When she graduated, she moved to New York to try and make it on Broadway. She had just gotten a small role in an off-Broadway production when she was killed in a senseless mugging."

Everyone expressed their condolences.

"That's alright. I've gotten over it a long time ago. She was such a bright spark in my life. I prefer to remember all the good times, and not dwell on the bad."

Bernard put a hand on his shoulder. "You are a very wise man."

Livia picked up Josh's empty teacup, and took it to the sink. She motioned to Altena to follow her. She whispered a few words to her daughter, and they headed back to the table.

The high priestess smiled at her new friend, and started undoing her robe. At the same time, her daughter slipped her toga's straps off her shoulders. "You know, Josh. Altena and I were thinking of taking a bath, and wanted to know if you'd like to join us?"

The older man gulped, suddenly feeling like an innocent school boy, being corrupted by a lascivious teacher. "Who, me?"

Livia nodded. Both let their flimsy garments fall to the floor. They embraced each other, rubbing their erect nipples against each other. "Uh huh. Imagine what if would be like, sandwiched between us. Our sudsy bodies rubbing against your naked flesh..."

"Are- are you serious!?"

The older woman smiled. "Not really. One deficit of this place is the fact there is no tub, just a small shower. It's a tight squeeze to get two in it. Though there is something to be said for tight squeezes."

Altena nodded. "But if you have a large tub at your place, we'd be happy to join you."

Livia walked up to Josh, and put a hand on his knee. "We were just seeing if we could get a rise out of you." She moved her hand up to his crotch. "And it looks like we succeeded."

A look of wonder appeared on his face. "It-it's a miracle."

"Actually, it's the tea."

"The tea?"

"Like I said it's an old recipe. It was found in an ancient scripture for worshiping Venus. Our founder discovered it several years ago. It works like a natural Viagra."

"Better. Could I have the recipe?"

"The main ingredient is not from around here. We'll be happy to make more for you any time you want."

Livia sat on Josh's knee, running her hand over the bulge in his pants. "You know, your first erection in decades is not something that should be wasted. Why don't you come with me and Altena, and put your hard-on to good use."

He nodded and stood up. "I just wish my Ellen were still alive. I felt so useless the last five years of her life, not being able to fulfill her needs."

Altena knelt down in front of Josh. "I'm sure you found other ways to get her off." She unzipped his pants, and unbuckled his belt.

"W-wait! I'm not..."

The priestess undid the top button of his slacks. The pants fell to the ground, leaving exposed an impressive pup tent in his boxer shorts. "It sure looks like you're ready. You are very nicely endowed, Dr. Klingman."

Livia pushed her chest into Josh's face. "Do you like my breasts, Josh?"

"Y-yes. They are an impressive set of mammaries."

"Then why don't you touch them?"

Trembling, he slid his dry hands over the pale silky orbs. The high priestess closed her eyes and moaned.

Almost without him noticing, Altena undid his boxer shorts. They slid down to his feet, with his pants.

The high priestess grabbed her cell phone and showed it to Josh. "Before we go out to the temple, I want to introduce you to the last member of our group. This is Gloria. We took this picture of her ten days ago. Since then she has been going through an initiation and a transformation. When it is over, she'll be an acolyte, like Bernard. She has spent every minute of this time in the temple."

"I see," said Josh, only half hearing what she said. Having Altena caress his penis was proving most distracting. He stepped out of his pants, ready to go wherever these two sirens wanted to lead him.

"Wait!" cried Altena. "You're not quite ready. Clothes are not allowed in the temple during initiations." She quickly untied his shoes, and removed them, along with his socks.

Meanwhile, Livia took off his shirt.

Soon he was as naked as the priestesses.

"Now, we're ready," said the younger priestess.

"I see you are still wearing those copper bracers," he said to Livia.

"That is a symbol of my status of high priestess. They never come off."

"I see."

The three walked into the temple. Bernard, who was also naked, followed behind.

Coming through the side door, Josh got a profile view of the idol of Venus, and the altar in front of it. The smell of incense filled the room. It's aroma reminded him of the tea he had just drank.

Kneeling before the idol was Gloria. She was naked, of course. Her arms were spread out to the idol, whispering a fervent prayer to her goddess. She started at the sound of the door opening. She turned to see who was arriving. "Ooo! A new one! Good! I need filling badly."

Josh stopped in his tracks. "This isn't the same girl that you showed me. Is it? She looks so ... so..."

"Different?" offered Livia.

"Exactly! She looks like she's spent several thousand dollars in plastic surgery and spa treatments. The weight she lost could not have taken place in ten days. Three months, maybe."

Gloria did not seem to hear a word he said. She walked up to Josh, grabbed his hand, and pulled him toward the altar. "Come on, stud. Let's get busy. My empty pussy needs to be filled."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.