American Pagan - Cover

American Pagan

Copyright© 2012 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 5: Beautification

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5: Beautification - A new church is in town, and they ain't your parent's church.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Clergy   Nudism   Transformation  

That evening, all four members of the temple staff showed up at Henry's door. Each was holding a box of Ember's personal possessions.

Melissa jumped up and down, assuming that this was the start of a party.

"You don't have much stuff," said Henry.

The red head shrugged. "The life of an acolyte is a simple one."

"There is a guest room, second door on the right, upstairs. That will be your room."

Livia snorted. "Yeah, right. Like you're not going to be tapping that ass every night."

"Henry and I have decided to take it slow," said Ember.

The high priestess pulled out her pocketbook. "I'll bet either one of you, one hundred dollars, that in the next month, that you will spend exactly zero nights in that guest bedroom."

Henry held up his hands. "I don't want to take money from my church."

"Then give it back as a donation."

Ember shook her head. "This relationship is too new. We are still establishing what it is going to be. You may be right, but then again, I may spend almost every night sleeping alone. My main job here is to help raise Melissa. So, no bet."

The five, including Melissa, went up to the spare bedroom, and unceremoniously dropped their loads on the bed.

Bernard opened the box he was carrying, and fished out a small statue. "I tried to find a spare idol for you, but there were none. But we're letting Em keep hers, so you can use it."

"Thank you."

"I do have a spare Eros statue for you. Consider it a house warming gift. It is good to have both the male as well as the female side of sensuality in your bedroom."

"This is great, Bernard. Thank you."

Henry had never seen a Eros/Cupid statue before, and it didn't look like the Valentine's Day cherub he expected. It was a copper statue of a naked young man. He was holding a bow and arrow, and had small wings in his back, that could not possibly give him enough lift to fly. Contrary to their size, those were working. Cupids feet barely touched the ground. Only his tiptoes touched the base.

He took both idols and carefully placed them on the headboard of his bed.

"I have some refreshments downstairs, if you wish. It is nothing special, mind you."

The small party filed down the stairs, and into the living room. Henry brought out a large bowl of freshly popped popcorn, and bottle of cheap champagne, and a can of Coke for Melissa. He passed out wine glasses to the adults.

Livia took the glass away from Ember. "Uh uh, you're pregnant. Remember."

Henry smacked himself. "That's right. I keep forgetting. There is no sign of your condition."

Altena patted his arm. "It's perfectly understandable. Most girls would have no clue just four days into the pregnancy, let alone anyone else.

He went back into the kitchen and brought out a glass with ice in it and a can of Diet Coke.

Everyone snacked and made small talk until the bottle was empty and the popcorn was gone.

The guests were about to leave, when Altena whispered in her mother's ear. Livia smacked her forehead. "I knew we were forgetting something.

"Can we go up and change in the guestroom?"

"Help yourself," said Henry.

Altena and her mother went upstairs, leaving the rest behind.

"What's going on?" he asked.

"You'll see," said Ember.

A few minutes later, the high priestess and priestess descended the stairs, dressed in their priestly robes. Each had a incense holder in her hand, with a cone of unlit incense on it.

Livia handed a box of wooden matches to the homeowner. "If you would do the honors."

Still mystified, Henry lit the two cones of incense.

"Don't worry," whispered Altena. "It's a different kind of incense."

And indeed it was. It had a sweet flowery scent to it, instead of the spicy scent of the other kind.

Livia spoke. "I should have done this the second time I came here, but I spaced. This is a ritual that blesses the home and all who live in it."

Walking around the living room, the priestess chanted a set of Greek words; then walked to the entry closet and repeated the same words.

Ember whispered to Henry. "They are saying 'Goddess bless this room."

"Why isn't Bernard participating."

Bernard whispered back. "I'm just an acolyte. You have to be a full priest to perform ceremonies like this."

They went down the hall to the kitchen. There, they opened all the drawers and cabinets. Every space in the kitchen was exposed to the chant and incense.

From there they went to the dining room, then upstairs to the bedrooms. Again, all the closets and drawers and bathrooms were blessed.

Livia pointed up to the door in the ceiling, that had a pull rope dangling. "I assume this leads to the attic. Could you open it for us?"

Henry pulled the lid open and a steep set of stairs unfolded.

The two climbed up and blessed the attic.

When they came down, Altena asked. Do you have a basement? Even a root cellar?"

"Nope. No basement."

"Did we miss anything?" Livia asked earnestly.

"Well you didn't do the garage," Henry joked.

Livia gasped. "That's right, the garage. We should do the car as well."

Again, they opened all the cabinets of the garage. They also opened the doors, hood, trunk, glove compartment of Henry's ten year old Toyota. They blessed every square inch.

The two placed the remains of the incense by the front door, and let it burn out, as they went upstairs to change back into their normal street clothes.

As they descended the stairs, Henry said "You sure are thorough."

"That is specified in the instructions."

"I got some sad news today, Henry. I've already shared it with everyone else. Anna, my friend, and founder of this church, has gone to be with her goddess in the Elysium Fields."

"She died? Oh Livia, I'm so sorry."

Tears trickled down the high priestess' cheeks. "She'd had a stroke last Sunday in New York, about a half hour after services. She's been in the hospital ever since.

"She was in her seventies, but still."

Ember suddenly turned pale. "Mom, New York is an hour ahead of us right?"

Livia looked confused. "Right."

"So the time she had her stroke was about the same time Venus manifested in you."

She covered her mouth. "You're right."

Henry spoke everyone else was thinking. "I guess the goddess only wants one high priestess at a time."

Altena shook her head. "That wasn't true, in the past. Many Greek cities had a high priestess, all serving at the same time."

"But there were more worshipers back then," said Bernard.

"I will need to pray to the goddess about this," said Livia, at last.


After the visitors left, Henry and Ember put Melissa to bed.

As they were tucking her in, the blonde girl looked up at the new household member, and said "Are you going to be my new mommy?"

Ember flushed. "Honey, you have only have one mommy, I can never take her place. For now, I am just your new housekeeper. If it progresses any further than that, you'll be the first to know."

Melissa seemed to accept that. She nodded her head.

The two adults both kissed her forehead, and then turned out the lights.

They headed down stairs to clean up the mess the visitors left behind.

As they were loading the dishwasher, Henry asked "Is that all you see your roll in this household being, the housekeeper?"

Ember nodded. "In part; I just wanted to keep it simple for her. Did you really want me to tell her that I was also your girlfriend/ mistress?"

"Point taken."

Once the dishwasher was running, they went out to the living room. Henry used a manual vacuum to clean a few crumbs on the carpet, while Ember wiped off the counters.

Once everything was straight, they went up to Henry's bedroom. Once they were inside, he closed the door.

"I see you learned your lesson from the first two times", said Ember, with a smirk.

Henry sighed. "I like to keep the door open, when I sleep. It helps me keep an eye on Melissa; and makes me feel more secure, knowing where she is."

She patted his arm. "That's perfectly understandable. When we are ready to sleep, we'll open the door."

Henry pointed to the walk in closet and the chest of drawers next to it. "That contains all of Lisa's old clothes and stuff. I kept meaning to throw it out, now I'm glad I didn't. They should fit you fairly well. She was about the same height as you. She had a much smaller bust than you, but I think most of her other measurements are the same."

Ember made a quick scan of the clothes. "You don't know much about women's clothes, do you?"

He flushed. "Um, not really."

"Lisa was quite a bit taller than me. None of her tops or pants fit me. I may be able to fit into some skirts and panties. But why anyone wears panties is beyond me." She paused. "Maybe when you wear a short skirt; so as not to shock everyone."

Henry pointed at the third drawer down. "Did you check the lingerie drawer?"

She pulled it open. "Same problem. All her tops are too small. And while the bottoms may fit, they are all are part of matching sets."

"What about that baby doll nightie? The top is loose enough that it should fit you. And the bottom has string ties. That should fit you too."

Ember found the outfit. "It might fit. Pink has never been my color."

She flashed him a mischievous grin. "Would you like me to try it on?"

"Very much so."

She dropped her jeans to the floor.

"No, no! Go change in the bathroom. I want to see the end result all at once."

The ex-acolyte shrugged and went to change in the other room.

A few minutes later, Ember called out. "I'm ready!"

Henry had stripped down to just his underwear and socks. "Come on out."

She walked out with the filmy lingerie on. She tried to strike a sexy pose, wearing the loose teddy and thong bikini bottom, but seemed nervous.

"Is something wrong?"

Ember seemed flustered. "This is weird. I feel ... embarrassed. No ... self-conscience is a better word. I'm not sure I've ever felt this way before."

"When was the last time you've worn something like this?"

"This is my first time, unless you count my usual toga."

"That explains it. This is new to you, and that's why you're so uncomfortable."

"It would be better in black, or even red."

Henry nodded. "The pink does clash with your red hair."

"So, can I take it off now?"

He stood up. The bulge in his underpants showed that he liked her look. "Here. Let me take it off for you."

Henry reached up under the nightie and fondled her freckled breasts.

She gasped and closed her eyes from his attention.

He ran his hands down her torso. When they reached her hips, he pulled both strings on the side of the thong underwear. The skimpy panty fell away.

The redhead kissed her lover. He returned it, their tongues intertwined.

The baker, grasping her waist, lifted her off the ground. He carried her to the bed, and laid her down.

"I never realized you were so strong!" she exclaimed.

"I carry heavy loads all day. Not that you are a heavy load..."

She cut him off with a kiss.

Henry reached down, and pulled off his briefs.

Ember looked up at the two idols, and was about to say something, but stopped. "That's right. I don't do that anymore," she whispered to herself.

"Don't do what?"

"I was about to ask Venus to consecrate our union. But I can't do that..." Tears started to form, but he cut them off by pushing his cock into her.

Her eyes widened. "Oh my! Henry! You are so ... so kinky."

This puzzled him. "In what way?" he asked, as he slid out for another thrust.

"We're having sex with me while I'm still dressed. Oh, yes!"

He laughed. "I wouldn't call wearing a see-through nightie, dressed."

"But as an acolyte ... All sex was done nude."

Henry started speeding up the pace. "Really?" he grunted.

"Uh huh! Love is all about making contact with ... with other people as intimately as possible. Yes, yes, yes, lover! Harder!"

The man pounded her as hard as he could. All talk fell away, as carnal passions rose.

The red head cried out as she came. Her whole body shook in orgasm.

Henry followed soon after, spraying her already pregnant womb with more sperm.

As he pulled out, Ember purred. "Oh yeah! You are so fine, lover. I don't think I could ever get tired of you."

He lay next to her, catching his breath. "So, your mom took your announcement that you were quitting well?"

Ember nodded. "I told them about my vision, first. And once I told her about me being the Empress that settled things.

"'At least you will become a priestess in the future.-' was her response, once she had a moment to digest what I told her."

Henry objected. "But that's not what She said. Venus said you'd have the opportunity to become a priestess again."

"I know. But I didn't want to make her coping harder.

"Anyway, they had only had one request, before I left. Want to guess?"

He pondered for a minute. "I haven't a clue."

"They want me to continue lead singing at services."

"None of them can sing?" asked Henry.

Ember shook her head. "My mother and half-sister are fair singers, at best. And Bernard is completely tone-deaf."

"I guess you agreed to their terms."

"Of course I did. I love singing. I was about to ask for the same thing, before Bernard brought it up."

Henry turned to face his lover. "You do have a beautiful singing voice."

She leaned forward and kissed him. "Thank you. I'll have to hear you sing some time."


The next Sunday, attendance at services was even larger. Every loveseat was filled. More friends of the previous attendees were there, as well as the girl Livia talked to at the new age book store, and the one salesgirls at Victoria's Secret where Ember went shopping on Tuesday.

Both Henry and Ember were nude from the get go, this time.

The lingerie salesgirl brought her boyfriend, but the book girl came alone. Bernard sat with her, at first, but Livia quickly took his place.

"I didn't know Livia was bisexual," said Henry.

"We all are. It is a requirement," said Ember. "To the goddess, love is love. It doesn't matter who the attraction is to."

"So, you've..."

"Had sex with girls? Oh yeah! All the time. Last Tuesday, Altena and I went on visitation at Lily and Francine's place. You know the two lesbians from last week. They had some friends over. We ended up having sex with all four of them. It got really wild, to say the least."

Henry looked concerned. "So, which do you like better? Men or women?"

The former acolyte kissed him. "Don't worry. If it were up to me, I'd be strictly into guys. But it wasn't up to me, as a servant of Aphrodite."

"You poor thing," he said, teasingly.

"It wasn't so bad," she said. "Each gender has something to offer. After a few times, you come to realize that the goddess is right, love is love, regardless of the gender."

A new realization dawned on the baker. "That means that Bernard is also bisexual."

Ember nodded. "That's right. A few days ago, he went to Lenny and Bruce's apartment on visitation. He did both of them."

Henry shook his head. "I had been thinking of being a priest, as a possible alternate profession. But I don't think I could do that."

"When you dedicate yourself to Venus or Cupid, your perspective changes.

"You wouldn't be allowed to join our clergy anyway. You have a conflicting responsibility, with Melissa."

While they had been talking, Livia had been having an earnest conversation with the salesgirl, who looked to be in her mid-twenties. She was completely dressed, and had long brown permed curly hair, and a pair of wire framed glasses. She stood up, and almost like she was in a trance, she started to undress.

Again the incense-laced candles were burning at all four corners of the stage. Their effects were obvious on every unclothed member of the congregation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.