Shadows From the Past
Chapter 57

Copyright© 2012 by A Strange Geek

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 57 - The Harbingers have little cause to celebrate either their recent victory or the coming holidays. Jason is beside himself, desperately searching Elizabeth's journal for clues to combat the Darkness and fulfill a promise to find Richie's father, all while Heather falls deeper under Laura's control and Melinda to her own mother. Little do they know they will soon be confronting something even more difficult than the Darkness itself.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Magic   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism  

Diane stopped at the bottom of her driveway and glanced behind her as Richie brought up the rear. "Thanks again for seeing me home, I know it's late and you ... um, well, have your needs."

Richie shrugged, but from the way he was sitting on the bike, Diane surmised that he had sported an erection much of the way down. "So what about tomorrow?" Richie said. "You want to try for more visions?"

"That's just it, I don't know where to go from here. I mean, it's obvious Penny came back to Haven, but what she did after that is a mystery." She glanced down the road. "I was thinking of talking to Mrs. Radson tomorrow if I can. Maybe she would have some suggestions."

Richie hesitated, looking more troubled than the discomfort in his pants could account for. "Yeah, sure, we can do that," he said in a clipped voice.

Diane tilted her head. "Something wrong?"

Richie shook his head. "Forget it. What time you want to head over?"

"I don't know yet, I'll have to call Mrs. Radson after dinner and ask her. I'll call you when I know. I better get inside, mother is probably getting worried. I should've been home long before this."

Diane dismounted and walked her bike up the driveway, glancing behind her as she reached the garage door security keypad. Richie was still at the bottom; he would stay there until he saw Diane was safely inside the house.

Diane typed in the code. Her heart thumped when she saw that the garage was empty.

"Wait, where's your Mom's car?" Richie called out.

Diane turned her head. "I don't know. Oh, wait, she's probably at the store. She mentioned this morning she might have to get something for tonight's dinner."

Though Diane thought this would be rather late for her mother to be out. She supposed it was possible her mother did not realize she needed something until she started making dinner, but for someone that well-organized, it would be a rare occurrence.

"You sure about that?" Richie said in a suspicious voice.

"Yes, I'm sure," Diane lied. "She probably left a note for me inside."

"You want me to come inside with you?"

Diane considered it but shook her head. This was her own home. If there was one place she did not need to play the part of the coward, it was here. "I'll give you a call later, Richie. Thanks for everything."

Richie nodded. He was still standing there as the garage door closed in Diane's wake.

Diane took out her house keys and paused at the door. Her heart was still pounding. Perhaps she should have had Richie come inside with her, especially when she inserted her key into the lock and found it was already unlocked.

"Don't panic," she whispered. "Just ... don't panic. This is my own house. I'm safe here."

Diane swallowed and stepped inside.

The house was unnaturally silent. She was not used to it being empty. She flinched when the door banged closed behind her on its spring-loaded hinges.

Diane crept through the living room as if expecting someone to jump out at her. She glanced at the windows and the front door, but neither showed any evidence of forced entry. She stepped to the window and swept the curtain aside. Richie was gone.

A faint, distant creak made her spin around in place, heart hammering. She let out a shaky sigh and stepped into the kitchen. If her mother had left a note, it would be on the refrigerator door. She found nothing.

She glanced at the greased pan, then peeked inside the fridge and saw the bowl of seasoned meat. She let out a small, relieved sigh. It was looking more like her mother had indeed headed down to the store.

Diane spun around again and uttered a tiny gasp. She had felt a wave of heat pass over her, leaving her skin flushed. She stepped back into the living room as it came over her again, stronger this time, her nether regions tingling faintly.

"Hello?" Diane called out in a tremulous voice. "I-Is someone here?"

She stood absolutely still and listened. All she heard was her own pounding heart and labored breathing. The tingling in her pussy had become a low heat. Her hips swayed as moisture gathered in her folds.

Diane glanced towards the front door. Should she leave? Where would she go? What if this were some trick designed to make her leave? Or was this just her own line-tapping power about to activate? Or was the potion starting to work on her like it had Cassie and Richie?

Diane let out a husky sigh, her nipples poking the fabric of her sweater. Whatever it was, it was getting worse. Her pussy was damp, and she felt too hot in her clothes. She glanced at the door to the garage and wondered if she had enough time to do something about this before her mother got home.

She started towards the stairs. Her panties rode uncomfortably tight against her mound, the slight jiggle of her breasts in her bra making her nipples tingle. She stopped at the top of the stairs when she realized that her soft panting was not from exertion.

This isn't right, Diane thought. I shouldn't be getting horny this fast.

Diane turned around, intending to head back down the stairs. She let out a husky sigh and shuddered, her hips gyrating as if in a vain attempt to stave off the heat in her sex. She managed only a few steps before she shuddered again and leaned against the banister, her panting deepening until it matched the needy ache in her pussy.

Diane realized something was very wrong. She had to call Richie. No, she should call Mrs. Radson! She was only five minutes away. She'd know if this was natural or not.

Diane turned around and dashed into her bedroom. She sat on the edge of her bed, trying to ignore the squelch of moisture trapped behind her damp panties, and reached for the phone.

She never quite made it. Her trembling hand hung inches above the receiver. I don't ... I don't really want to call anyone, do it? she thought.

She swallowed as she fought not to withdraw her hand from the phone and lost. She closed her eyes and let out a quavering sigh, spreading her legs as the trapped heat became too great to bear. When this did little to relieve it or the throbbing in her nipples, she struggled against the urge to strip.

But that's what I want to do, Diane mused within the growing haze of lust. I want to be naked.

Before she realized she was doing it, she had pulled off her sweater and tossed it aside. When she reached for the buttons of her blouse, her hands stopped and trembled.

I can't do this ... I want to ... I shouldn't ... I have to ... I have to get naked.

Diane let out a sigh both lustful and desperate as the blouse joined her sweater. She pulled off her sneakers and socks, then stood and reached for her jeans. She again stopped, but her hips writhed as her sex pulsed with her pounding heart.

I have to stop ... I have to ... have to strip ... too hot ... too horny...

Her jeans fell down her legs. Panting hard, she stepped out of them, her lithe body clad in only a bra and panties. She wrapped her arms around herself and whimpered, shaking her head in a fruitless attempt to dislodge the feelings she knew were not her own. "S-stop..." she moaned. "Please stop ... p-please..."

"We can't stop now."

Diane gasped and looked up. She flinched despite somehow knowing by then he was there. Yet she had not expected to see him in all his naked glory, his cock standing proudly erect, tinged purple in his excitement and pulsing with his heartbeat.

Despite the thick blanket of lust smothering her thoughts, she managed to seize the link to the Harbingers. Yet the shout she thought she had blasted to the others emerged as little more than a tiny, pitiful whimper. The link slipped from her grasp and was lost into the darkening fog of wet arousal.

"We have to do this, Diane," Jason said as he stepped forward, his voice contrite despite the lascivious gleam in his eyes. "For your own good and the good of the other Harbingers."


Cassie lay sprawled on the bed of Debby's guest room for the second time, panting through a lust which never seemed to be satisfied even as her pleasure again rose to new heights. Her fingers curled and uncurled, her thighs quivering as Ned teased her clit with rapid flicks of his tongue.

Cassie closed her eyes and tried to see through the lust without crossing the mind-segregating curtain. Perhaps sharing the experience across her entire mind would satisfy her longer. She pined for a time when the Harbingers were not in crisis, when she could make slow love with Ned without feeling driven by need which was not necessarily her own.

She tried not to feel guilty. Ned had not felt quite up to performing a second time, even with the pause to speak with Debby to bring her up to speed. Cassie had refrained from telling her about what Richie had done with the potion; she held out hope that he would do the right thing.

Ned had refused to let Cassie suffer in unrequited desire. She lay at the mercy of his oral ministrations, which were better than she ever remembered. She gasped and tilted her head back as he clamped his mouth to her mound and closed his lips about her clit, sucking gently. He pressed the flat of his tongue against it and stroked hard and deep, until Cassie squirmed at another excruciating plateau.

"Uhng! Ohhh! ... Oh God..." Cassie whimpered as her straining pussy relented, and she climbed higher still.

Debby had said she did not believe the potion was directly responsible for the sudden increase in their sex drives. She felt it had more to do with the Harbinger link, as if it had somehow sensed their need.

"It would explain why Diane is not experiencing the same effect," Debby had said. "She cannot store sexual energy anymore, so there's no point."

The implications had fascinated Debby but frightened Cassie. It meant some rudimentary intelligence was at work in the link. Debby was insistent that it was no more than the shared consciousness of the Harbingers themselves, but Cassie's experiences with the wayward spirit in her Projected travels suggested otherwise.

Cassie strained again, her back arching. As if sensing her need, Ned lashed fast and hard, licking so furiously she could not believe he would not have an aching jaw after this.

She cried out as the dam finally burst, and her hips rocked and jerked to the intense throbbing. Ned grasped her thighs and kept his face planted to her sex, his tongue drawing out her orgasm to an almost maddening extent. She let out a gushing sigh when finally he relented. She bounced lightly on the mattress, and only then realized she had lifted her hips off the bed.

Cassie gasped for breath as Ned drew back. "Thank you," she said with a still husky sigh despite the delightful post-orgasmic ache in her pussy.

"Anything fer ya, babe," Ned said in a warm voice. He crawled beside Cassie and plucked a tissue from the box on the night table.

Cassie's gaze slid down his body and between his legs, where he sported a rather obvious bulge in the crotch of his jeans. "Wait, Ned, are you ... well, ready again?"

Ned drew back to a kneeling position as he cleaned his mouth and face. "Ah, if ya mean am I a feelin' a bit more giddy-up in my git-along, yeah, but nothing ta write home about."

Cassie sat up and drew in her feet. She reached between his legs and lay her hand against his crotch to both his surprise and delight before he could suppress either. "You're hard."

"Uh, yeah, but ya don't hafta ... um..."

Cassie pulled down his zipper and fumbled with his briefs. She heard tiny sighs and moans as she teased the cotton to one side and released his cock past the zipper. She gave it a few slow strokes, and both heard and felt the sensual delight of her touch.

"Babe, if ya keep that up..." Ned said in a quavering voice.

"Here, lie on the bed," Cassie said, drawing back.

"Oh, wait, ya don't hafta--"

"I want to, Ned. Please, you were kind enough to do this for me when you weren't quite ready. Now that you are, I want to repay it."

"But--"

"Unless you don't want your cock in my mouth," Cassie said, her cheeks glowing.

Ned blinked, then scrambled to arrange himself without another word of protest.

Cassie's heart thumped. She knew she was taking a chance that this would rekindle her lust. She had not a fraction of the experience of either Heather or Melinda, but after she had been forced to do it in her Projected state, she wanted to do it on her own terms.

She undid Ned's belt and tugged down his jeans and briefs. Cassie wrapped her fingers around his shaft, letting out a husky sigh as it sparked her own renewed arousal. She hoped it was just her love for him and not the potion again.

She stroked him until she elicited a soft moan. She almost didn't want to stop; he felt so nice in her fingers. She tilted her head to one side and slid her tongue up and down his shaft. She then realized she did have an advantage the other girls did not. She could sense his excitement, his rising pleasure, and know how well her attentions were working.

Cassie pressed her lips against the head of his cock and bestowed a light kiss. He shuddered and uttered a strained sigh as his cock slowly passed her lips. She delighted in the waves of pleasure rolling off him like wind-driven swells on the sea.

Her head bobbed, sending him into a steady and sensual climb. In a way, she liked this better than straight sex. Without being distracted by her own pleasure, she could feel the joy of perceiving his, that she was really giving something in return and not just taking. It made her feel a little less like her mother and a little more like she could deal with the confrontation in her own psyche when she tried to free Jason.

She felt a small sense of chagrin that everything seemed to lead her back to the crisis of the moment.

Cassie finished him sooner than she had wanted; her empathic sense only went so far. He suddenly let out a loud, strained groan and spurted into her mouth. She clamped her lips around the upper part of his shaft, pumping the lower with her fingers, trying not to let more of his seed escape than the few drops which had already rolled down his cock.

She was forced to draw back and swallow what she had already taken, leaving his waning orgasm to dribble a few more weak spurts of seed down his shaft. She took his now flagging cock back into her mouth to lap up what she could. She swallowed again and said in a sheepish voice, "I feel like I made a bit of a mess of it."

"Oh man..." Ned groaned. "Babe, no, that was great! Don't worry about it."

Cassie grabbed a few tissues from the night table and handed them to him, blushing. "I promise, I'll get better at this eventually."

Ned grinned as he cleaned himself up. "An' I'll be happy ta provide ya with practice."

Cassie smiled faintly. She knew what had been left unsaid: when this crisis is over. Everything hung on that. On her.

Cassie slid off the bed and gathered her clothes. "We better get going, this is far later than I had intended to stay."

Ned zipped himself up and jumped off the bed. "Have ya given any thought ta where we can do this once Mrs. R.'s hubbie gives us the heave-ho?"

Cassie sighed. "To be honest, Ned, that's the least of my worries right now."

"Yeah, I figgered, I just--"

Cassie gasped, and her hand flew to her bosom. "N-Ned, did you just feel that?!"

Mystified, Ned shook his head. "What was it?"

"It was very faint, but ... oh goodness, it was Diane!"

Ned's eyebrows rose. "Diane? What did ... aw, fuck, it's not Jason, is it?"

Cassie hurried to dress herself. "We have get over there! Jason can't be allowed to--"

Ned stepped up to her and grasped her arms. "Babe, we can't."

Cassie glared at him and nearly raised a protest. Instead, she let out a helpless sigh and hung her head. "You're right. We might give everything away."

"If this potion is workin' as good on her as it did on ya, she'll be okay."

"If she doesn't become traumatized by it," Cassie said in a hollow voice. She resumed dressing at a less frantic pace. "Let's go. We need to get out of here before Susan or Mr. Radson comes home."


Diane tried shaking her head, but her eyes had already flicked down to his cock, and she knew it would taste just as good as any pussy. "Jason, please ... y-you can't do this..."

Jason stepped closer. "Oh, I most assuredly can," he said in a silky voice.

Diane backed up until her calves hit the side of the bed. "I-I don't mean that ... I mean, I can't--"

"Yes, you can. In fact..."

His hands touched her sides. She shuddered and moaned, her pussy aching as his fingers trailed down her sides and over her hips.

" ... you get so very horny from my touch."

"Oh God, yes ... I-I mean ... n-no, please..."

Jason slid his hands up her sides and around the cups of her bra, squeezing them until he had elicited another moan. His hands slid around her trembling, helpless body and undid the bra clasps.

Diane's last protest died on her lips as her bra slipped off, and his hands kneaded the petite mounds of her breasts. He pressed his thumbs against her nipples, and she writhed with tingling need, hips swaying.

Jason's hands slid down her sides and hips, his fingers hooking her panties and tugging them down. Diane shivered as the crotch peeled away from her glistening pussy and dropped to her feet.

"You said you were a lesbian," Jason said in a soft voice. "But I'll bet you're thinking a lot about my cock right now."

The images almost drowned out reality. She saw herself kneeling at his feet, taking his thick, delicious cock into her mouth and sucking every last drop of his seed. She saw his cock sliding deep into her tight pussy, feeling as good as Heather's tongue or fingers.

She gazed at him with half-lidded eyes. All thought was fading like mist, her sense of self slipping away with it. Jason embraced her, and her remaining resistance melted at the touch of his warm body and the press of his hardness. She ground her hips against him, pussy desperate for his presence within it.

Diane's mind spun for a moment like a merry-go-round set too fast, and it was as if she had stepped into a movie about herself.

She saw him pull her down onto the bed. She saw herself straddle him and hump his cock to the rhythm set by his firm, guiding hands on her hips. She felt his cock spearing her helpless and needy pussy, his thrusts nothing short of heavenly pleasure, as if his cock was exactly what her pussy had been waiting for all this time.

It took her another minute to realize she was still inside her own body and not some spirit hovering over it. Jason had control and had no control over her at the same time.

When she understood what was happening, her first instinct was to seize control of the wayward part of her psyche, and she succeeded for a split second before she forced herself to pull back. Her humping faltered, and she let out a very tiny yelp. He did not appear to notice.

Diane was both elated and terrified. Keeping her panic at bay was no easy task. All she could see was herself being enslaved yet again. If she let it happen, what guarantee did she have that she would ever get that part of her mind back? If she failed to regain it, and the potion wore off, would it spread to the rest of her mind?

"That's it, Diane," Jason said in a breathy voice as his hands fell away from her. "Feel how good it is to fuck. Think how good it would be to do nothing but fuck."

Her protected self cringed and wanted to crawl away and hide as her isolated self fell deeper into his thrall. She sensed its thoughts changing, filling her with an icy chill as she recalled coming out of her Victor-induced enslavement and remembering all those feelings she had and could not stop.

"It also feels so good to do what you're told," Jason said as he cupped her breasts.

Diane arched her back and leaned forward at his silent bid. His hips rose to meet hers, and their bodies slapped together in escalating synchronized pleasure. Diane's protected self felt caught up in the emotions if not the programming. It would feel her impending, mind-blanking orgasm just as powerfully as her enslaved self.

"Obey and fuck," Jason said as his voice became more strained and his breathing more labored. "They make you ... so happy, Diane ... obey and fuck..."

Jason's words dissolved as he became too wrapped up in his own pleasure to speak. Yet the strength of his mental power never diminished. She felt it wrap around her isolated self like thick chains, growing ever tighter as she neared climax. Her pussy strained at the edge, and she knew that once it went over, she would be his sex kitten.

Diane wanted to scream. She fought the urge to snatch back her other self and bolt from the room. She managed to find the fortitude only when all her fear was drowned in a tidal wave of ecstasy. All of her being reverberated to the strong, throbbing cadence of her orgasm. His cock was her ultimate and only source of pleasure, and she looked forward to worshiping it at his bidding.

When the waters of lust finally receded, it left her protected self high and dry. Her isolated self, along with the body currently puppeted to it, let out contented moans and sighs and snuggled against him. "Oh, that felt so good, Master," Diane purred.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.