Shadows From the Past
Chapter 50

Copyright© 2012 by A Strange Geek

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 50 - The Harbingers have little cause to celebrate either their recent victory or the coming holidays. Jason is beside himself, desperately searching Elizabeth's journal for clues to combat the Darkness and fulfill a promise to find Richie's father, all while Heather falls deeper under Laura's control and Melinda to her own mother. Little do they know they will soon be confronting something even more difficult than the Darkness itself.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Magic   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism  

Cassie appears before the pit and is shocked to discover the presence of her unseen companion and former invisible friend venturing far closer to her than ever before.

She can sense his emotions more easily. He exudes excitement, the kind which accompanies anticipation of adventure. "Do you know what I am going to try to do?" she calls out, but still gets no answer, other than a brief spike of anticipation.

Cassie reconsiders, but if she backs out now, a whole night would be wasted. She had waited until close to dawn. If the mansion has a security guard, she hopes to find the one on the day shift. That is her only hope. If the security for the mansion is completely off-site, she has not a prayer of pulling anything off. She has to have a guard to...

To what?

To influence? To control? She can do that only if she enters the person's mind. Had she known exactly who the guard is, she might be able to do it through her Dream Gift, but how can she expect Projection to do the same?

She feels another spike of anticipation from her companion. She does not like where this is going, but her dedication to her fellow Harbingers overcomes her caution, and she steps into the pit.

The emotions which swirl around her are most alarming. The least of them is worry and the worst condemnation. She shudders as sharp daggers of anger pierce the empathic veil, and she realizes it is coming from the Presence; he is arguing with the other spirits.

She floats free in the line, and she spins around when she senses the Presence behind her. She gasps as she sees something shimmering in the gently flowing energy. It has no more substance than mist, but her eyes trace a definite human shape.

Her heart pounds. This is her first glimpse of whatever had plagued her childhood and stolen her memory of the same. For a moment she feels the urge to slap it, even knowing her hand would likely go right through it, but time is short.

She soars through the line, and her companion glides along with her. He radiates an almost childlike eagerness. She passes the discolored ring, and soon she is below Charles' mansion. She looks up and sees only a dimly lit parlor. She shudders as she realizes what it may be.

She has no time to delay because of her squeamishness. She rises and is standing inside the room in her nightgown and bare feet. She wills herself into her school clothes and shivers at the sepulchral atmosphere. She swallows as she looks around with the uneasy feeling she is standing in a mausoleum. There is no mistaking it; this is where Stephanie -- or "Lydia" as they had chosen to call her -- had been incarcerated in her own mind for twenty years. The room must be directly over the line. Had they known about her Projection abilities, they would never have put her here.

Cassie ventures into the hall. The lighting is bare minimum, just enough to walk about without stumbling. Her companion is with her, a hovering Presence just outside her immediate environ, waiting.

Cassie comes upon a lounge, not unlike the one in her own mansion where her father entertains business partners. All the furniture has been left where it lay, which is as she had hoped. If the will were indeed being contested, all the potential assets would remain until their distribution had been settled.

She is about to head into another hallway when she hears a creak in the distance, and then footsteps. She dives under a coffee table. While it has a glass top, she hopes she is enough in shadow she will not be seen unless someone looks in her direction.

Voices drift towards her. " ... good then, Rob?" says a faintly Texan-accented voice.

"Ayep, everything's dandy, Jeb," drawls another. "Camera seven got fixed just as I came on shift."

"Anyone gonna show up today I should know about?"

The two men pass the doorway, and Cassie shrinks down as far as she can. They are facing away from her, both wearing uniforms. She shudders as she spots the handgun on one of their hips.

"Probate lawyer 'round nine," says Rob. "That's about it."

The two men turn towards one another, and Cassie's heart thunders. For a moment she fears they can actually hear it. "Should be an easy shift, then, I reckon," Jeb says.

"Ayep. See ya tomorrow."

"Yep. Take care."

The men part. Rob goes back the way he came, Jeb heads further in.

Cassie eases herself out from under the table. She cranes her neck in the doorway and sees Jeb turn down another, more narrow corridor. Her companion's excitement is at a fever pitch.

She tip-toes down the hall, sticking close to the wall. She peers down the narrow corridor and spies a small alcove where Jeb sits before a control panel and a dozen monitors. The images on the monitors change, and she realizes with chagrin that every approach is covered. Stealth is not going to be the answer. She has to have the guard let them in.

She shudders at the idea of another random sexual encounter with a stranger. She understands now why the Presence has followed her. He intends to help her influence the guard, like he had others when she was a child. She tries to make it clear in her mind that she does not want this power, that she is to have it only long enough to get this done.

He responds with amusement, but then subsides. She hopes that means he has acquiesced.

Cassie takes a deep breath and steps into the hallway. "Hello."

Jeb whirls around in his chair, eyes wide, one hand clutching the gun at his hip. "What in ... how the HELL did you get in here?! Who are you?"

"I am ... a spiritual envoy," Cassie says.

The words simply appeared in her head. She knew she had said them only when she heard them pass her lips. Did they come from her companion? Is that what he calls himself?

Jeb cocks an eyebrow. "Right. Look, little lady, I don't know how you--"

Cassie realized the moment she uttered the words that she has to do something to prove it. She raises her arms and wills herself into an elegant ballroom gown.

Jeb's eyes become saucers. "Holleee ... how did you ... I-I must be seeing things..."

Cassie's mind races as she tries to figure out what to say next. She does not want the Presence speaking for her. "I am a spiritual envoy," she repeats, hoping it will spark an idea. "I ... I have come ... on a mission and need your help."

Jeb swallows. "I-I don't know what you're talking about, lady. I mean, unless you're one of God's own angels, I'm not about to--"

The image jumps into her head, and her Projected image responds as if by instinct. Suddenly she is dressed in flowing robes of gleaming white. Two swan-like wings spread out behind her.

Her companion is suddenly right behind her, and it takes all her will not to flinch. She feels a tingling sensation, like static electricity dancing along her skin. She sees a pale glow around her and realizes it is from her.

Jeb gasps and stares with shimmering eyes. He falls out of his seat and to his knees. "Oh dear Lord..." he breathes. "P-please, Lord, I'm sorry ... I-I meant to go to church every Sunday, I just--"

Cassie feels sick to her stomach. This is worse than playing with his sexuality, but she has little choice but to press on. "I am not here ... to listen to your sins," she says, faltering for a moment when she hears her voice has taken on a echoing, booming cadence. "I have only to request something of you."

Jen clasps his hands together and bows his head. "Anything, my Lord. Anything you ask of me, it will be done."

"This afternoon, three teens will appear at the gate," Cassie says. "Two boys and one girl. You will let them in and let them go where they wish in the mansion."

Jeb swallows hard. "Y-yes ... but ... I-I'm supposed to protect this place, not let anyone steal or--"

"They will leave the place undisturbed. You will let them in, let them do what they will, and they will leave. Nothing will be taken."

Jeb lets out a relieved sigh. "Yes, Lord, I will obey. I will do as you wish."

Cassie feels the first tug of the tether, and for once she welcomes it. She feels she has to say something more, something to get this man to stop groveling. "Jeb, stand before me."

Still trembling, Jeb rises to his feet, but keeps his head bowed.

"Please, look at me."

He swallows and raises his head. Her heart skips a beat when she sees he is close to crying, even though she can sense it would be tears of joy. Cassie suddenly feels as dirty as she had during her Projected sex the night before.

"You're a good man, Jeb ... um ... keep up the good work."

Cassie inwardly cringes at the lameness of her words when he was likely expecting some sort of divine revelation. Yet he beams anyway and nods. "Thank you. Thank you, Lord. And don't you worry, you'll see old Jeb right in the front pew from now on come Sunday morning!"

Cassie forces a smile and nods. "Very good. And now I will take my leave. Um, thank you for your time."

She lets go, and the tether snaps her back into the line. Her angelic attire is abandoned for her night clothes. Her companion radiates satisfaction, and she wants to scream at him to stop. She feels shame at the ethereal voices of condemnation as she passes up through the mesa, taking no joy in sensing her companion argue back at them.

It is with a great sense of relief that she slams back into her body.


Cassie sat up in bed and dropped her face into her hands. "Goodness, what did I just do?"

She tried to console herself that she did not attempt a sexual approach, for he would surely have thought her spawned from the devil rather than the divine. Yet was it any worse than using the man's religious faith against him? She would never had pulled it off if it had not been for the Presence which had again retreated to the edge of her perceptions.

Cassie lifted her head. She balled her hands into fists and slammed them against the mattress. "I hate that power! Don't ever make me do that again!"

She sensed what she thought was mild contriteness from the Presence before it vanished.

She ran a hand through her hair and sighed in exasperation as she glanced towards the window. The dawn had already chased much of the twilight to the western horizon, and soon the first glimmers of morning sunlight would play across the snow-covered landscape outside her window. There was no point in going back to bed now.

Debby had accused her of not wanting power. If Cassie told her about this, maybe then she would understand why.


Debby sat in her makeshift basement lab, a wisp of steam rising from her mug of strong tea. She held it with both hands, needing it not so much for the contents as the warmth. Yet nothing could chase away the chill inside her mind as she stared with bleary eyes at a single flask sitting alone among the cold and dirty implements of its creation.

The flask was filled to the neck with a brownish-green fluid, impossibly clear given the nature of some of the herbs infused within it. When she had first seen it after several hours of simmering, she thought she had done something horribly wrong. Yet the vibes which emanated from the potion eliminated any doubt. Despite having cooled for much of the night, the surface still frothed slightly, as if the supernatural energy contained within sought escape.

Now, at long last, she understood how Elizabeth had felt when she had created the same concoction some thirty years ago. Debby could not see it as anything more than an abomination. If any consolation were to be had, it would be that at long last those infernal leaves which had caused so much emotional pain were now gone. She wanted to think that both Elizabeth's and Mara's spirits rested a little more easily now.

Debby took a sip of her tea and set the mug down on the workbench. She rubbed her eyes and yawned. She had been dead tired the night before after laboring all day to ensure that the potion was mixed correctly, yet she tossed and turned all night, her dreams plagued by disturbing visions of the misuse of this potion. Several times she felt compelled to return to the basement to ensure the potion was still where she had left it.

She shuddered as she recalled one of the worst of her dreams, where half the Harbingers had become so mind-blanked that they could not even eat unless told to do so. She tried to resist the urge to go over all the steps she took, as she was sure she would conjure up mistake after mistake.

Debby sighed. She wished the formula had been enough for only two doses and thus save her from having to make the most difficult decision of her life.

She reached into a pocket of her robe and pulled out her cell phone. She flipped it open, and speed-dialed Cassie's number. "Good morning, Cassie," Debby said, smiling slightly and trying to put an upbeat tone in her voice. "Can you talk now?"

"I think so, Mrs. Radson," Cassie replied. "I'm on my way in the limo to pick up Ned."

"I'll understand if there are some things you can't talk about openly. I just wanted to let you know that I finished the potion."

"Oh, that's good news!"

Debby would have disagreed. Her stomach would remain in knots all day until the others took the potion and had no adverse affects. "Can the Harbingers meet today at my house? It's best if this is used when it's fresh."

"Ned, Diane, and ... um, they'll be late. They're helping track down something from Mrs. Sovert's past."

"Can I assume the name you did not mention is Richie?"

"Yes, Mrs. Radson," Cassie said with relief.

"May I ask why they are doing this, or will that have to wait until I see you this afternoon?

"Heather asked it as a favor of Diane. She just wants to know what happened. How her mother became the way she is."

"Yes, I can understand that. I so feel for both Heather and Melinda. Even if they were not going through their own troubles, their mother's plight alone would be a terrible burden."

A pause. "Heather wanted to do it because she had been told that her mother did it to herself."

Debby uttered a small gasp. "You don't mean ... that the woman gave herself willingly to the Darkness?"

"Yes, that's exactly what I mean, and I find it hard to believe from what Ned's told me they've already uncovered."

"They must be very careful, Cassie!" Debby said. "And not just because of Jason. I do not know who might be upset if they knew what Diane was trying to uncover."

"Yes, I know, it had concerned me as well, but maybe understanding what happened would help us. I can tell you more later when I see you."

Debby had a feeling Cassie would reach the limit of what she could say with Harry listening, despite how much she burned with curiosity. "Okay, Cassie. Perhaps we can use the time waiting for the others to catch up with your latest visions."

Cassie paused, and from the nervous edge in her voice, Debby guessed the hesitation was from reasons other than Harry. "I'll try, Mrs. Radson. I better go, we're almost to Ned's house."

"I'll see you this afternoon, dear."

Debby hung up and sighed. She wished she had come to know Penny Sovert years ago, before the woman started on the path which led to where she was now. Perhaps it would have been mutually beneficial; Debby could have helped Penny in some small way, and Penny would have alerted her to the presence of the Darkness far sooner.

Then perhaps the abomination which sat in a simple flask not three feet away would never have been needed.


Heather uttered a lusty sigh as she stirred in bed. She rolled onto her back, the sheet and blanket pulling away from one breast and one leg. Her beddings had been tossed asunder by her writhing from relentless erotic dreams. Heat flushed her skin and smoldered in her pussy, chasing away the morning chill; when she pulled the covers away, no goosebumps marred her smooth skin.

She got out of bed and ran her hands down the sides of her naked body, shivering with pleasure as her pussy ached with renewed desire. She remembered what had been commanded of her the night before: she was to report to her Mistress immediately when she rose that morning. She shuddered and let out a husky sigh. She so hoped Mistress planned to reward her slave for her perseverance during her punishment.

She spied the special panties sitting on a chair near the foot of the bed. She wanted to leave them off, but Mistress had yet to formally rescind the order; she was still to wear them all the time, except to sleep, shower, study, and use the toilet.

Heather wasted no time in obeying, determined to show her Mistress what a good girl she had become. She paused with the panties drawn up to her thighs as she thought about what Mistress would demand of her next, but she shoved that troublesome thought aside and pulled the panties into place.

She uttered a husky sigh as the dildo popped inside her. She moaned and grabbed the back of the chair when it lengthened into a fully-erect cock plunging into her tight and needy depths. She leaned forward and thrust her ass back, rocking her hips as she rode another anonymous cock in her mind's eye.

"Slave, I am waiting for you," came her Mistress voice from below.

Heather whimpered and forced herself to let go of the chair. She could not straighten up all the way, her hips jerking back and forth as her unseen lover pounded into her. She staggered out of the room and down the hall, grasping the banister with both hands as she slowly negotiated the stairs.

She spotted Mistress sitting just inside the dining room seated at the end of the table. Her body was turned towards Heather, her legs crossed, her robe loosely sashed. Her head was turned towards the open laptop, perusing an email. She did not acknowledge Heather's presence until her slave reached the bottom of the stairs.

Heather let out a ragged sigh as the phantom fuck stopped, and the cock became the stubby dildo again. Laura turned her gaze towards Heather as she approached. Heather bowed her head and dropped to her knees. "Yes, Mistress, your slave is here and wishes to obey," Heather said in a husky voice.

She waited, the only sound that of kitchen utensils as Marcie fixed breakfast.

Finally she heard Laura rise and step away from the dining table. "And what if I order you to keep the panties on for the rest of the week?"

Heather shuddered. "I-I will do as you wish."

"Perhaps I should do just that. Perhaps until I am sure you will really do what I want of you."

Heather swallowed. "I will obey," she said in a tremulous voice.

"Why? Why will you obey?"

Heather closed her eyes. Shame as well as anticipation and lust swept over her. "I want to cum, Mistress," she said in a tiny voice.

"What was that, slave? Speak up."

"I want to c-cum, Mistress." She stumbled over the word as the dildo once again became the cock of a boy who must have had his first sexual experience when Laura used him to help enchant the panties. Her hips rocked to his slow and tentative thrusts, her pleasure rising until she was panting softly.

Laura strolled behind Heather. "So you do," she said in a flat voice. "And if I allow you to cum, what will you do for me?"

Heather panted harder as this boy's first sexual tryst played out in her mind, his moves becoming more bold at Laura's coaxing. She tilted her hips just as Laura had then, trying to get more of his cock against her clit.

"What is it I want from you, slave?" Laura demanded as she strolled in front of Heather.

"Melinda!" Heather cried as she strained at an orgasm she feared would still not be hers. "You want Melinda, Mistress."

"And will you give her to me?"

Heather's eyes squeezed shut. She faltered for a moment, just when in her mind's eye Laura flipped him on his back and humped him. Her hips swung wildly back and forth, her stimulation spiking and falling. She whimpered as she strained at the edge once, then again, then a third time.

"Will you, slave?"

"Yes ... yes, I-I'll give you Melinda ... I'll use the panties on her ... I'll bring her to you ... oh God, no... no!"

She fell forward and collapsed on the floor, gasping into the carpet as the panties quiesced, leaving her on a plateau from which she only slowly retreated. She buried her face in the carpet, letting out a ragged sigh which became a single sob.

She felt her Mistress touch her shoulder and slide a hand slowly down her back. She shivered, her pussy swimming in moisture. She gasped in both need and desperation as Mistress' fingers swirled over her backside and trailed down her thighs.

"I'm almost ready to believe you, slave," Laura said in a husky voice. "God, you are so sexy like this, when you are so helpless and wanting. You cannot imagine how wet I have been the last few days seeing you like this."

Heather moaned softly into the carpet, her own lust rising at her Mistress' pleasure.

Laura withdrew her hand, and Heather heard her move towards the easy chair. "Stand up, slave."

Heather slowly rose, still panting, her pussy aching so badly she could focus on little else. Whatever sense of betrayal she may have felt in consigning Melinda to her fate was drowned in raw, molten need. When she saw her Mistress spread a bath towel over the carpet before her chair, Heather whimpered in anticipation.

"Come here, slave," said Laura. As soon as Heather stepped onto the towel, Laura touched the crotch of her panties. Heather shuddered as a tingling sensation shot through her body. "Now ... think of some of the best sex you have ever had."

She stroked the crotch once, and Heather moaned as pleasure radiated from her pussy into her mind. A pall of wanton desire settled over her, masking the cold tendrils of Laura's Dark power which pressed further into her weakened psyche.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.