Shadows From the Past - Cover

Shadows From the Past

Copyright© 2012 by A Strange Geek

Chapter 20

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 20 - The Harbingers have little cause to celebrate either their recent victory or the coming holidays. Jason is beside himself, desperately searching Elizabeth's journal for clues to combat the Darkness and fulfill a promise to find Richie's father, all while Heather falls deeper under Laura's control and Melinda to her own mother. Little do they know they will soon be confronting something even more difficult than the Darkness itself.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Magic   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism  

Penny had yet to change out of her Sunday clothes, but as the sounds of hard sex drifted from her daughter's room, she was more reluctant to continue up the stairs. While her pussy tingled and buzzed at the prospect of seeing her daughter fucked into submission, her heart pounded in trepidation of equal measure.

At the top of the stairs, she gazed with shimmering eyes towards her daughters' bedroom and uttered a sigh both sultry and frustrated at the door left ajar. A slapping noise rolled into the hallway, timed with metallic squeaks and soft grunts. Penny swallowed, her hips wanting to sway in concert as her pussy ached for release.

I'm sure Melinda would just adore licking your pussy when Jo gets through with her.

Penny shivered and uttered a low moan. She stepped away from the stairs and leaned against the wall until the wave of lust ebbed. She tried to put thoughts of her own pleasure aside for a little while longer. Surely her Mistress would not begrudge her that.

You assume many things these days, it seems, came the Darkness' amused voice. But I suppose it is harmless to indulge your silliness on occasion.

Penny accepted the warm flush of pleasure which accompanied her gratitude. Her pussy would just have to remain nice and wet for now. Her hand flirted with the buttons on her blouse, her breasts too confined in the dress.

As she crept along the wall towards the door, she was haunted by the memory of the very last time she and David had had sex. It had been the morning before Penny had gone to the abandoned church to confront an imminent threat to her turning sixteen daughter Heather. After that day, she dared not have sex with him again.

A silly restriction, really. Eventually he will become part of me same as everyone else.

Penny shuddered as her daughters sprang into her head. Despite the endless hours of pleasure, orgasms more powerful and satisfying than she could ever receive by earthly means, and a constant low buzz of sexual bliss, she would not give up the protection of her daughters.

The Darkness remained silent. Penny did not dare think she had somehow hid a thought from it. It knew her mind too well. Its tendrils curled around every part of her psyche. Her "independent" thoughts merely dodged between the tiny gaps, like a bird flitting from branch to branch as the tree swayed in the wind.

Penny heard the pace slow as she reached the door, accompanied by a shrill whimper from Melinda. "No, you don't get to cum yet," grunted a winded Jo. "Sluts don't deserve to cum until they prove how slutty they are. Now, let's take it from the top..."

Penny shuddered at the final turn of phrase and pushed Victor from her mind before the Darkness took her to task for it. Her heart thundered as she leaned until she could peek inside.

Framed in the space between door and frame was the back of Jo's naked body. Her hips jerked in a quick, pounding rhythm, her generous ass cheeks jiggling. Black straps ran around her waist and upper thighs.

Before her, Melinda lay on hands and knees on her bed. Only the blouse and panties had been shed. The skirt was folded back, and Penny's eyes widened as she saw the entire length of a huge black dildo rammed into her daughter's helpless pussy. Melinda's ass rippled with each impact, the skin pink from repeated slaps against Jo's body. Her breasts remained confined in the bra, which Melinda pawed at with alternating hands at irregular intervals.

Jo chuckled and buried the dildo, leaning forward and mashing her body against Melinda's backside. Melinda whimpered in distress and need as the dildo pressed against her swollen clit but offered no release. Jo grabbed the bra straps and yanked. Melinda shuddered, her fingers curling into the sheets.

Penny let out a slow, husky sigh as she could almost feel her daughter's nipples tingling and throbbing against the unyielding cups. She closed her eyes and turned away when it became too much to bear, even as her pussy ached to keep watching when the pounding dildo-fuck resumed.

You cannot keep her here forever.

Penny clutched her blouse as if afraid her breasts would emerge of their own accord from the rise of pleasure in her sex. She shivered as she thought of Jo taking Melinda.

I would let you give her to your sister, if that is what you really want, as much as I despise the cult despite the absence of its infernal leader.

Penny stepped past her daughter's room and into the master bedroom, closing the door behind her. She leaned against it and let out a husky sigh as she undid the buttons of her blouse.

But eventually she will have to leave your house.

Penny swallowed and yanked her bra up with a faint gasp, spilling her breasts from the cups. With a soft moan, her trembling body slid downward, and she uttered a low grunt as her backside impacted the floor.

Heather is all but gone. I am even willing to allow her arrangement with that stupid, self-centered woman to become permanent.

Penny pulled down her skirt and kicked it off. She spread her knees apart, her white panties stained dark and glistening. She closed her eyes and shivered in need for as long as she could tolerate. Her hand slipped under her panties, fingers finding wet, sensitive flesh. Just a light touch, and her hips jerked as a bolt of pleasure shot through her.

Pleasure rode a raging tide into her mind as her fingers sank into her sex. Thoughts of her daughters as forever naked, eager, and wet sex slaves saturated her mind. She saw herself enjoying their obedience and skill, rising to heights of ecstasy at their touch.

Penny whimpered and shook her head. The Darkness forever teased her with such perversions despite their arrangement, as if it wanted to remind her of what could have been. It conditioned her to grow more wet and needful each time the wicked imagery played in vivid concert before her mind's eye.

It was for the better. The Darkness would not be denied its amusement. This made it easier to accept, at least for now. It would not take them, but it wanted them to dance to another's tune for awhile, though not forever.

So she hoped.

She tilted her head back as her fingers thrust hard into her pussy. The words escaped her lips despite all attempts by the snaking and slithering tendrils of Dark power to capture them. "Not before Christmas."

Yes, I knew that was coming.

Penny shuddered. She lifted a hand to her breast and kneaded the pliant flesh. She slid her hips forward, panting as she finger-fucked herself as hard as she heard Jo pounding into Melinda. Faint thoughts of the family together for the holidays drifted between scenes of carnality.

And no, that's not the reason. Don't think you can fool me. Just as I knew why you had asked Laura to hold off one week before taking Heather as her slave.

Penny caught herself before she could shake her head. She let the pleasure take hold, let the Darkness' wishes for her daughters arouse her. She became Mistress' good girl, as she always wanted to be.

You allowed Heather to help the Harbingers bring Victor down. I suppose it worked out well for me, once I saw him as the disloyal and ungrateful bastard that he was.

The thought would not be suppressed. The relief which rippled through her over Victor's defeat was almost as powerful as her lust. She tried to follow it with thoughts of loyalty and happiness that it had ended well for her Mistress.

You cannot hide it. You are hoping that maintaining your daughters' freedom will somehow allow them to help save Jason. I may allow it, if for no other reason than you amuse me.

Penny gasped as her pleasure soared. Her fingers stroked her clit with vigorous abandon, wet noises rising above the din of hard panting and the rattle of the door as she shivered.

And your machinations with your daughters have served me well. They remained preoccupied enough to be of little use to the other Harbingers as my plans came to fruition.

Penny cried out as her pussy gushed into her panties. It squirted around her fingers and splashed over her belly, while rivulets of moisture escaped the edges of her panties and trickled to the floor. Ecstasy roared through her body and erupted into her mind.

And see, I do not punish you. I recognize your foolishness as a weakness which will be overcome in time. You have served me well, and will continue to serve me.

Penny moaned, fingers still pumping. She was rewarded with a swift rise of pleasure and a second shot of hot moisture squirting around her fingers. She let out a contented sigh as her fingers finally slowed and stopped. They pressed against her clit until the throbbing faded, leaving behind the ache and afterglow of a pleased pussy.

"Thank you, Mistress," Penny breathed as she imagined having her daughters with her for the holiday. "You are more kind than I deserve."


February 27th, 1977 - And so we come full circle. It has been exactly 3 years since I penned that journal entry, so full of pride and bravado, where I vowed to find a way to block the influence of the Darkness.

That remains my goal. No one wishes to see it destroyed more than I. But it is time to come back down to Earth. I have had my head in the clouds so long I barely remember what it feels like to have solid ground under me. I look back on the last three years of my journal and feel I am reading a fantasy novel, and a poorly-written one at that.

I feel quite embarrassed. In my defense, I felt like I was making real progress. I believed that everything I was experiencing was real, the result of my wild speculations into the way the human mind works. Yet the more time I spent with my therapist, bless her heart, the more we both realized I was fooling myself.

Oh, the theory is sound. The Darkness indeed maintains control by the manipulation of our faults and our dark desires. Where I failed was thinking I could magick-up something which could bypass that. One of my previous journal entries put it best, but perhaps not in the way I had intended: I am tampering with forces I do not understand.

I also recall mentioning that I felt like I was cheating. I did indeed try to cheat, but the human mind is too complex for that. Just as there is no pill that will cure anything which ails you -- and likely never will be -- I cannot conjure something which can give protection against the Darkness any more than I could bottle sunshine for a rainy day.

No, if I am to find a way to defeat it, it will come about by good, honest work. That's really what being a Witch is all about. We don't wave magic wands or twiddle our fingers and make magic happen. We use magic naturally produced around us and nudge it in the right direction. Yes, it takes so much longer, but it has been proven to work time and time again.

If I do not make it, I am sure someone else will pick up the mantel. If that someone is reading these pages now, please find it in your heart to forgive me for leading you on a wild goose chase.

Jason stared at the page as if believing he could penetrate what had to be the lie and reveal the hidden truth beneath. He waited to see the obvious falsehoods burn away at the sheer intensity of his incredulous gaze and uncover reality. He held the page up to the light, turned the page over, turned it upside down. His eyes frantically swept the text for anything which might give him a clue that this was not some cruel joke.

He snatched the previous page and re-read its last entry. In shaky script, Elizabeth had described the start of her vigil near the site of the old tavern, where she would confront the Darkness. She had expressed both sheer heights of hope and deep depths of fear. Like the penultimate chapter of an exciting novel (which perhaps should have been his first clue), it had set him up for the finale, for the make-or-break moment.

Instead, he got this.

His eyes darted between the two entries. A week separated them. The last few words of the previous journal entry had been cut off, as she had struggled to fit them on one page. Yet the next one, the travesty he still held in his trembling hands, started right at the top.

He searched with increasing desperation through the remaining journal to find the missing pages he was sure must exist; all the remaining pages were dated afterward.

He glanced at a few of the future entries. They were totally mundane, as if the years leading up to this dead end had never happened. They were just like her first entries, before she involved herself in the sordid underbelly of Haven: day-to-day events and descriptions of feats of common witchcraft which were no better than smoke and mirrors, all written in the same impeccable flowing script which disgraced this latest entry.

He read that entry again. And again. And again. Each time his fingers curled tighter, until a tear slashed through the last paragraph. He finally forced himself to let go, the damaged page fluttering to the mattress, his hands shaking.

Jason could not remember the last time he actually cried. He thought he should be doing that now. Instead, he was numb, like nothing mattered. If his parents had entered at that moment, he would have done nothing to hide the journal. There was nothing to hide, just ramblings from an eccentric woman who fancied herself a Witch.

He thought to call Mrs. Radson, but dismissed that idea out of hand. With undirected fury and despair boiling in his head, he knew he would likely tell her what kind of superstitious bullshit witchcraft really was. He wondered what solutions he may have devised had he put the journal aside and used science instead. He had almost convinced himself that the supernatural was just another form of science, and he had only to learn its rules and structure.

He raised his head when he heard the garage door rumble.

Jason gathered the pages of the journal, if for no other reason than to get them out of his sight. He glanced at the dozens of yellow post-its at the edges and the annotations scribbled upon them. He had highlighted every entry which had held some form of enlightenment.

Now they felt so much like the doodles of a crazy old woman that he came close to ripping them out. He ran a hand through his hair, a sigh becoming a weak sob. He sniffled once and grabbed the pages, wrapped the string tight enough to crinkle and tear a few, and stuffed them under his bed.

The door to the garage rumbled shut as a car drove away and raced down the street. Seconds later, the intrusion alarm sounded.

Jason's heart leapt into his throat. He silently begged that his mother had gone to the store, and his father was about to pay him a visit. A chill touch to his mind and a tingling against his skin revealed the false hope for what it was long before the door opened and his smiling, Aura-shrouded mother stood in the doorway.

Jason stared at her, wanting to both scream and apologize. His eyes flicked over the roiling edges of her Aura, trying not to let them be drawn to any one part of her body. He forced his gaze not to linger when it swept her bosom and saw the raised points of her nipples on her blouse.

"Jason, I need to talk to you about something important," Audrey said in a soft voice. She closed the door behind her.

"I-I'm kind of busy right now, Mom," Jason said in a weak voice which faded further when she stepped forward. He noticed only now that she had changed into a short skirt, her legs bare, ending in high-heeled shoes.

"You've worked so hard all weekend, you deserve a little break." She swept forward, nudging her hips into an exaggerated swing which drew Jason's attention despite his best efforts.

"I'm come down in a little while, like maybe when Dad is back."

His words were like so much wind. Audrey weathered it and sat on the edge of his bed, leaning forward until her breasts pressed tight against her blouse. "I just checked the community website. There's a job at the Inn that sounds perfect for you."

Jason swallowed. His heart thumped until his chest ached. "Mom ... I-I saw it, too, but--"

"You can stop by on your way home from school tomorrow," Audrey said in a husky voice. "They may even have you start the same day. I'll expect you won't be home until dinnertime."

"Mom, please, " Jason said, his voice cracking. "Please, think about this."

"I am thinking about it. It's getting me rather excited ... for you, I mean."

Jason's hands briefly clenched into fists as his cock tingled and his skin flushed. "I can't do it. I--"

"You promised, Jason," Audrey said in a voice equal parts lust and hurt. "Don't go back on your word to your mother."

Jason trembled. He shook his head in one final act of defiance.

His mother paused. One hand fluttered to her bosom, hesitated, then popped the top button open. "I'd be very pleased if you took this job." She extended her free hand and touched his knee. "Very pleased."

Jason shuddered and jerked his knee away, but to the outside instead of the inside. Before he could correct his mistake, her hand alighted long the inside of his thigh. His cock swelled, his hands clenching in his vain attempt to will it to stop.

"Perhaps I can coax you into doing this for me," Audrey said with a sultry smile. Her hand slid slowly upwards. "Would you like me to do that?"

Jason's jaw clenched. He stared at her hand as it approached the pulsing bulge in his jeans. He watched the tendrils of black play along her arm like thin snakes. The hand at her bosom fingered another button free, revealing a glimpse of bra-less cleavage.

His hand shot out and grabbed his mother's wrist.

Oh, yes, Jason, you are quite right, came the voice of the Darkness so clear that he shivered from its chill touch. She would be quite traumatized if she had sex with you.

His mother gave him a quizzical look and withdrew her hand. "Is something the matter, honey?"

And I would make sure she remembered everything she did. Assuming I ever let her go.

Jason stared at her hand, her bosom, her hips, then back to her smoldering eyes. His cock strained for freedom from the confines of his clothes. His mind flirted with thoughts of his mother's lips wrapped around his cock, or his cock buried in her pussy.

"I'll do it," Jason said in a small voice. "I'll take the job."

Audrey paused, her eyes flicking to his crotch. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'll take it. You don't need to do anything else."

"I wouldn't mind. I just want the best for you. Especially since having this job will cut into your sex life."

"I'll deal."

Audrey looked disappointed, but she slowly nodded. She hesitated before drawing back from his bed. She uttered a lusty sigh, her nipples rigid and prominent. Her hand flirted with another of the buttons of her blouse before dropping to her side.

She still wants you, Jason. She'll still be thinking about your cock. And you'll find no stupid potion to stop it.

Jason's eyes widened, and it seemed as if his heart had frozen. His erection flagged from the icy chill which shot down his spine.

Did you really think I would let you keep reading that phony old bat's journal if I thought it held anything of a threat to me?

"What the hell did you do to her?!" Jason suddenly shouted in a voice of raw rage.

Audrey flinched and stumbled back a step. "Jason, what are you talking about? Who are you talking about?"

I did nothing to Elizabeth. She is as you see: a silly old woman with silly old notions.

"I don't--" Jason began, intending to say "I don't believe you," but he refused to play this game to its amusement. "Nothing, Mom, I'm sorry. I-I was thinking about something else."

Audrey slowly smiled. "You're getting distracted, honey, a sure sign that you've been working too hard. Do you want to lie down for a bit? I'll stay with you."

"No, I'm fine," he said as his cock leapt to a full erection again.

"Or would you like to come downstairs for a bit and sit with me on the sofa?"

"No. I want to stay here. Please."

Oh, you'll break down eventually, Jason. Really, fucking your own mother is all the rage now in Haven.

Audrey slowly nodded. "All right, Jason." She turned and headed away but paused at the door, looking back at him with a soft smile. "If you ever do feel this job is cutting into your sex life, please tell me. I can help."

Jason swallowed and nodded. Audrey paused again before heading out, closing the door behind her. He let out a frustrated sigh and beat the mattress once with his fists.

The voice of the Darkness was gone, slipping out of his head like a thief. He realized why it had waited so long to confront him over the job. It had wanted him to get this far in the journal and see for himself how safe and secure it was.

Normally he could think of a dozen different ways as to how they could fight back. This time all he saw was the end of one whom everyone once called Jason Conner. He could not see past it, for one could not see into oblivion.

He took a deep breath and let it go as a quavering sigh as his cock finally flagged. He wiped his eyes as he jumped off the bed. Lamentations and self pity would have to wait. He had to retain the strength of leadership the other Harbingers had falsely attributed to him for a little while longer.

He fell into the chair before his computer. He had a lot to do before he signed off for the last time.


"Hank, this sure as hell better be a goddamn emergency to justify calling me on a Sunday," growled Ted Havers over the cell phone. "And if this has anything to do with what I think it does, you better be in a secure location."

Henry sighed and glanced out his car windows. He had parked in the last row in front of the Haven Mall. Several empty rows separated him from the nearest vehicle, and the pedestrian path was at least fifty feet away. "It's about as secure as any place can be in Haven, Ted."

"Don't get that attitude with me, it won't get you anywhere. I'm playing Haven by the book from now on."

"Then you better get ready to throw it at me."

Dead silence for several seconds. "Hank, if you ever touch your wife -- or any woman for that matter -- in the least non-platonic manner before you are given leave--"

"Stop assuming I'm a wet-behind-the-ears recruit for one fucking minute," Henry declared. "I know better than that. There are other ways to resist it."

"And none of them are authorized, either."

"But they carry none of the risks associated with direct sexual contact."

"You're not listening to me. They are not authorized. The risk factor doesn't even enter into it. You cannot perform any manifestation of this power outside controlled laboratory conditions."

"Unless you authorize it."

"Which is something I am not prepared to do. So get the idea out of your head right now." Ted paused. "Unless you already..."

He let the words hang, likely hoping for a quick denial. Instead, Henry paused for a significant moment and said, "You know what they say. It's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.