How to Tame a Dragon - Cover

How to Tame a Dragon

Copyright© 2012 by angie65

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - She only agreed to do it as a favour to her sister – but he more than made up for the inconvenience...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual  

She only agreed to do it as a favour to her sister – but He more than made up for the inconvenience...

Chapter Ten

Their drive home began with just as much silence as their drive down had been.

Izzy let it go on for a little while, but not all the way home.

"It was nice seeing Laura and co again," she sighed after about half an hour.

"I'm surprised that you didn't want to spend more time with them," he murmured, "at least over night ... or something?"

"I was thinking of inviting Laura down for the weekend..." she told him. "I think a change of scenery would be good for her, and it would be nice to have some female company for a change."

"It's your house," he shrugged. "You rent it legally, and have every right to invite whoever you want, to stay."

She turned to look at him. "You wouldn't mind?" she asked quietly.

"No not at all," Daniel shook his head slightly. "You invite whatever friends or family you choose to."

"Female friends," Izzy paused licking her lip as she savoured the last bit. "Or male friends?" she asked huskily.

His nostrils flared, the only sign of anything. "You're thinking of inviting a male friend to stay?"

"I'm thinking about it ... yes," she nodded

"Your choice ... your decision," he shrugged again as he kept his attention firmly on the road.

"You wouldn't care?"

"It would be none of my business Izzy ... but we live in a very small community and I would hate for people to get the wrong impression about you."

"You think that they would mind?"

"People will talk, and it isn't always nice what they might say."

"I'll be careful," she told him quietly.

She sank back into silence, as she brooded over her new predicament ... how do you seduce a man, whose major thought is to protect you from the gossips?


When Daniel pulled up outside her little home, Izzy thought for a moment that she would chicken out.

"Would you like to come inside ... for a coffee Daniel?" she asked nervously.

He looked at her for a moment trying to guess her thoughts. "That would be very nice, thank you," he finally nodded.

Izzy let out a little shaky sigh, as she climbed out of the car.

She unlocked her home and moved straight to the kitchen to boil the kettle.

Daniel had gone to sit in the living room, and she followed him in there a moment later, to drop her bag down onto the sofa.

"Coffee won't be long," she murmured heading back to the kitchen.

She carried the steaming mugs into the living room and put them on the table; and glancing at Daniel, she caught him regarding her with a bright speculative eye.

She blushed guiltily before curling up into the corner of the sofa, trying to keep some distance between them.

Daniel sat back with a little sigh. "So, Izzy ... when were you thinking of inviting your – male friend over?" his voice was light, but Izzy still looked at him quickly.

"It was just a thought; I'd no firm plans of inviting anyone over!" she said defensively.

"Oh? So you always make a habit of carrying ... half a ton of – contraception – around with you?"

"What?" She leaned forward to see that the contents of her bag, had spilled out across the seat next to Daniel. He had been happily sitting there looking through the items just lying there! "Oh!" her face flamed in humiliation. "I only bought those tonight!" she murmured defensively.

"You were planning on meeting with somebody?"

This was just awful! Izzy had never felt so embarrassed in her entire life!

"As a matter of fact ... I was going to try and seduce you!" she exclaimed heatedly. "I'm just no good at that sort of thing – obviously!"

"Me?" he grinned mockingly. "So many little packets ... I don't know whether I should feel flattered by your good opinion, or nervous of your obviously high expectations."

"I've always thought that it was better to have too much than not enough!" she snapped defiantly.

"Ah," he said softly, "on that I think we can safely agree."

Daniel sat in silence looking totally relaxed; and Izzy had no idea what to do next.

"So now what?" she finally whispered nervously.

He looked across at her calmly, trying not to give any of his feelings away; his hand she noticed though shook ever so slightly. "I'm in your hands Izzy," he told her huskily.

It was that little tiny tremor that gave her a tiny little boost of confidence.

She reached out to gently stroke his hand, she tried to keep the contact casually – tried not to let her nerves kill the mood, before the mood even got going... "You once told me..." she said, not quite brave enough to be able to meet his eye. "That every time I said a certain thing ... that it made you feel a certain way..." She glanced up at him then, to see his eyes burning; she licked her lips nervously, but forced herself to continue. "Is that still true?" she finally asked huskily.

Daniel took a little while to answer, and when he did his voice sounded raw. "I suspect Izzy, that if you were to say that something right now, then I would not be able to stop from following through on what I told you might happen."

Izzy had once more been looking down at where her fingers idly stroked his hand.

She looked up into his face again, his wonderful, much loved face; she had given her heart to him, and now she wanted to give him her body, and her soul as well. "Oh Daniel!" she sighed as she leaned closer to him.

She had thought that his eyes were burning before, but now they were incandescent. He groaned roughly, before pulling her on to his lap, and crushing her mouth with his.

Izzy was happy to just hold on for a little while, until the storm had passed. He lightened the kiss suddenly, and began to tenderly move his lips across hers. His tongue dipped delicately into her mouth, and his hand ran gently down her throat, and across the top of her cleavage.

As he felt the softness of her breast he gave another husky groan. "Not here!" he rasped slightly. "I want ... I need more space!"

He grabbed several of the little packets, and shoved them into his pocket and stood up, with her still cradled in his arms.

Izzy put her arm across his shoulder, to hang on as he turned for the door. He stopped suddenly, and then just stood there waiting for a while.

"What is it?" Izzy whispered.

He looked down at her with a slightly rueful smile. "I'm just waiting for the roof to fall in, or lightening to strike ... Perhaps a tornado or even an earthquake..." he gave a little laugh at the absolute silence.

She felt a little wave of mischief as all her dreams seemed about to become true. "Oh I expect the earth to move Daniel, but not until a bit later – I hope," Izzy said impishly.

Daniels eyes darkened as he carried her up to her bed room. He kicked her bedroom door shut and laid her gently on the bed. With trembling hands he slowly undressed her, and when she was down to her underwear he hesitated again. "Are you sure this is what you want Izzy?" Daniel asked shortly. 'Please say yes, ' his eyes pleaded with her.

"I want you Daniel," she told him as she lifted her hand to his cheek. "Make love to me, please Daniel," she whispered.

The speed with which he tore his own clothes off – caused her a little apprehension, he was so intense! So ... on wound up! He would hurt her! She looked away feeling flustered.

At the last moment though, he stopped again to look down at her. "Look at me Izzy," he commanded gruffly.

Izzy looked at him standing naked and proud beside her and – so very big!!

"Oh Daniel," she sighed, "so beautiful, you are so beautiful!"

Daniel laughed self consciously, and she could see that she had embarrassed him a little.

He joined her on the bed and began to kiss her gently, on the mouth and the cheek; he nuzzled her neck making her shiver delightfully.

His hands were also lightly exploring her body as he stroked her skin, and teased her flesh. He gradually let his lips trail down her body as he nibbled and tasted her, he suckled briefly at her breast, leaving Izzy gasping and arching against him helplessly; but then he moved restlessly on down, he gently parted her legs and let his hands and fingers explore where his mouth slowly followed.

Izzy could only writhe and moan at his touch, she was burning for him. "Please Daniel!" she begged, needing him to finish what she had started downstairs.

He came back up the bed to gently kiss her mouth. "Please Izzy? Please what?" he groaned hoarsely. "Please don't stop? Please kiss me? Please make love to me?"

"Yes Daniel!" she gasped. "Oh yes! Please, make love to me!"

Daniel didn't need any more pleading.

He raised himself up over her, taking his weight on his arms so as not to crush her.

She felt him gently nudging at her, seeking entry. Izzy parted her legs a little more and tilted her hips, and Daniel pushed slowly inside her; he hesitated as he felt the slight resistance to him, before suddenly breaking through that final barrier.

Izzy tensed as she felt the brief pain of her inexperience; a single sharp pain and then Daniel was inside her, and she just could not help the little cry of pain.

"Are you alright?" he asked her worriedly.

She looked up at him, and a single tear trickled down her cheek, before she gave him a glorious smile. "I feel ... wonderful!" she sighed as she drew her knees up slightly.

Daniel groaned as she drew him deeper still into her. He pulled back a little, paused and then pushed back in again, watching her face intently for any other sign of pain. When she gave a little gasp of pleasure, and her expressive eyes darkened with arousal, he grew more confident. Back and forth he went in a methodical, pleasure inducing manner.

Izzy could feel the tension building inside her, as Daniel quickened the pace and power. He leaned down to nuzzle at her breast, and unprepared for such feelings, she spiralled out of control.

As her body convulsed, she wrapped her arms and legs tight around Daniel, and exhaled softly into his neck. It was enough for Daniel to find his own release, and he felt the tears come into his own eyes at how utterly perfect the moment was ... to be inside Izzy – to be a part of her ... to have been her first lover! What a precious gift she had given him tonight; and he knew that he would cherish it always.

He groaned deeply as he slumped down beside her.

"See I told you that the earth would move!" she told him drowsily as she snuggled up to him.


They dozed for a little while, but something disturbed her slumber, and Izzy stirred to find Daniel lying beside her – watching her, almost with worry.

"Hello there!" she murmured drowsily as she stretched out beside him.

"Hello yourself," she caught the undertone in his voice, the slight stress around his eyes.

"What is it?" she asked, "What's wrong?" 'Please don't say that you regret what happened!' she begged silently.

"I ... I was your first, wasn't I Izzy?" the colour flooded her cheeks and she looked away awkwardly.

"I'm sorry if that spoiled it for you ... I am new to this ... and not very good ... but I'll learn ... I promise it'll be better next time!" she finished anxiously.

Daniel smiled and she was relieved to see that some of the tension left his eyes.

"You were wonderful Izzy ... perfect in every way..." he still looked worried though and her feelings of anxiety refused to diminish.

"Then ... what?" she demanded hesitantly.

Daniel gave a little sigh and pulled himself up so that he was sitting back against the headboard of the bed.

"I just never really realised ... assumed that a young woman of your age ... the way that you were, sometimes with me..." he sighed as he scooped her up to rest against his chest. "I guess that I'm a little thrown ... that on some level I knew that you'd not had much experience ... but I..." he trailed off as he found himself unable to explain his thoughts and feelings.

Izzy turned to look up at him a little anxiously. "It's no big deal ... honestly Daniel ... I am by nature very shy and ... reserved. Boys don't tend to find that attractive in a girl ... I think they thought it was too much hassle to just – try and get to know me..." she gave a bitter little laugh. "And it's not like I'm some raving beauty – which the males of the species just could not resist!"

Daniels arms tightened around her. "You are beautiful, Izzy ... and it's been a battle all the way for me, just to keep my hands off you."

He knew that she was blushing, even though he couldn't see her face. He felt the heat from her blush, as it warmed his chest.

She began a little circling motion with her finger, twirling and stroking his flesh.

"I never felt anything with anyone ... the way that you make me feel Daniel ... I wanted my first time to be something special – and I'm so glad that it was with you..."

Her tentative fingers were doing some strange things to Daniel's concentration.

"Did you enjoy it then?" he asked huskily.

"Oh ... yes Daniel ... I enjoyed it very much!"

He pulled her down the bed again and leaned over her.

"Would you like to have another go at some point?" he demanded with a dangerous twinkle in his eyes, "maybe like ... now?"

Izzy could feel her heartbeat escalating, and realised that it was excitement that was driving it, rather than apprehension or fear.

"Yes please Daniel!" she whispered as she wound her arms around his neck, to pull him down for her kiss.


Daniel managed to use up a few of those little packets as the night wore on. His lovemaking was gentle, and he encouraged Izzy to be a little more assertive. It didn't take her very long to find how to touch Daniel; to make him groan with pleasure. He'd explored her with his hands and mouth, and she found the halting, sometimes lightly awkward, confidence to do the same to him.

He loved every moment of it!


In the early hours of the morning he climbed from her bed. "I should go," he told her regretfully.

"If you think that you should," she sighed with a sleepy little smile.

"I'll see you later?" he asked quietly.

"Come over for coffee."

"I'll be round at about eleven, give you a chance to get some sleep."

"Sounds good..." Her eyelids had drifted down and her voice was soft and dreamy.

Daniel gave a little sigh as he dressed quickly, and left her house to go over to his. He crawled into his own bed, and drifted to sleep – with memories of his night with Izzy to plague his dreams.


It was well after nine, before Izzy managed to surface, and she headed straight for the shower, before dressing and going downstairs to get some breakfast. She was absolutely starving, she realised with a little smile.

She put the kettle on to boil and stuck some bread in the toaster; she stretched her arms above her head to relieve some of her aching muscles. 'Making love with Daniel was certainly great exercise!' she thought ruefully.


When Daniel came round just before eleven, he refused to come inside.

"It's a beautiful day, and I've brought a couple of garden chairs so that we can sit outside," he told her with a smile.

She looked at him for a moment, seeing the return of those slight stress lines around his eyes again.

"I'll bring the coffee out," she told him brightly.

They sat on the front lawn, in full view of the large house and anyone who might glance out of a window.

"So do you think that we can fool them?" Izzy asked dryly

Daniel gave a little sigh. "I don't want people to gossip about us."

"They probably already have been. It's just that we knew that it wasn't true before, and now that it is, we feel ... guilty?"

"Is that how you feel Izzy? Guilty?" he looked at her sharply wanting to see her expression.

Izzy smiled stiffly. "No, not guilty but ... well ... you know what I mean!" she accused in frustration.

"Doing the deed, and thinking about doing the deed, is pretty much the same thing; and I've been lusting after you almost from the first day that I met you Izzy."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.